Satan's Homepage

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#60251 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I dont have to try and make you look sleazy, you do that shit just fine, all by yourself...
I think it's funny when you say things that have no basis in reality. Whatsa matter granny? Having a bad day? You've been spittin tacks all morning.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#60252 Jul 18, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny when you say things that have no basis in reality. Whatsa matter granny? Having a bad day? You've been spittin tacks all morning.
I think Ganny took a grumpy pill instead of a happy pill today.:)

“Heaven Beside You”

Since: Feb 11

Hell Within

#60253 Jul 18, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years ago I was not even posting to you Russh...So what are you talking about?
It seems that you resort to calling poster you dislike pervents. Do you know that when you post lies like that you only make yourself look like a jealous azz to anyone who knows the posters you are telling lies about?
Not very gentlemanly of you is it?
You will have to excuse Rush, he hasn't figured out quotations yet so his posts get confusing. He also has no business criticizing anyone else about being a pervert. Hmm, why would Drinkie make a comment like that you ask? ;)
Blah-Blah

United States

#60254 Jul 18, 2012
I am alive!

“Ill Bill is da man”

Since: Feb 12

Nashville Tn

#60255 Jul 18, 2012
ganny is a bytch wrote:
Ganny is so desperate for dck that she would let the neighbors dog fck her
Thats a big peanut butter job for her. rite:)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#60256 Jul 18, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ganny I invite you or anyone to read what Mav and I have posted there. It is not even close to cybering with Mav.
Your jealousy is showing.
but when I welcomed a 45 year old woman to puberty on her birthday
two years ago and was brought here just recently for all to criticize and belittle, I was considered the biggest pervert that posted on topix ...what I said to her then was witnessed by plenty of people that post here right now ... why, if they thought that what I said to the 45 year old was so vulgar ... didn't they jump
on me right then ? but I was just a pervert ... so if what I said was just in fun and everyone knew it then ... why aren't you SB
considered a pervert right now for your 'fun and games' with mavis
that was done only in fun ... whats good for the goose is also good for the gander ... right
))>><<((
You dont understand Rush, its OK for her to get Mavus naked and feel him up, but its not OK for anyone else to do it.

And do it on Glindas thread, I would have at least not done it there.

But maybe Mavus dont think she is important enough for him to hide and post smut with.

Apparently he dont care about what people think about her, like he did all the rest of the ones he hid and did that shit with.

At least Persephone seen him for what he was was and threw seaweed at him, then dropped his azz like she would a hot rock.

“Ill Bill is da man”

Since: Feb 12

Nashville Tn

#60257 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I dont have to try and make you look sleazy, you do that shit just fine, all by yourself...
Can you buy peanut butter with foodstamps.

Location hidden

#60258 Jul 18, 2012
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to excuse Rush, he hasn't figured out quotations yet so his posts get confusing. He also has no business criticizing anyone else about being a pervert. Hmm, why would Drinkie make a comment like that you ask? ;)
Hey you. Good to see you.

:)

Location hidden

#60259 Jul 18, 2012
Blah-Blah wrote:
I am alive!
Where did you go? We misses you when you're gone!

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#60260 Jul 18, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ganny I invite you or anyone to read what Mav and I have posted there. It is not even close to cybering with Mav.
Your jealousy is showing.
but when I welcomed a 45 year old woman to puberty on her birthday
two years ago and was brought here just recently for all to criticize and belittle, I was considered the biggest pervert that posted on topix ...what I said to her then was witnessed by plenty of people that post here right now ... why, if they thought that what I said to the 45 year old was so vulgar ... didn't they jump
on me right then ? but I was just a pervert ... so if what I said was just in fun and everyone knew it then ... why aren't you SB
considered a pervert right now for your 'fun and games' with mavis
that was done only in fun ... whats good for the goose is also good for the gander ... right
))>><<((
NOPE! Sorry! No matter how you spin it Russsh, that puberty post was creepy and disgusting.

You may think it was a "Golly you are young" and that should have been a compliment to any lady turning 40, but it was just disturbing as hell.

Do better.

Location hidden

#60261 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont understand Rush, its OK for her to get Mavus naked and feel him up, but its not OK for anyone else to do it.
But maybe Mavus dont think she is important enough for him to hide and post smut with.
Apparently he dont care about what people think about her, like he did all the rest of the ones he hid and did that shit with.
At least Persephone seen him for what he was was and threw seaweed at him, then dropped his azz like she would a hot rock.
This is jealousy. Plain and simple. Get over it Ganny.

KENTUCKY

#60262 Jul 18, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
BTW Glinda has said I can post the link to her thread if need be.
But I am sure Ganny has passed it all around topix already, and hopes this will cover her butt.
Ganny already post it on Kernel's thread a few weeks ago, so the plan to blame someone else is not going to work.
No, the only person I gave it to was Rush.

I wanted him to see where Mavis referred to Angie as Hot Tamale.

Something Rush always calls Pepper.

Did you see where he let his azz over rule brain and posted Rush ran Angel off Topix?

Laughed my azz off over that one...

Location hidden

#60263 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my I felt Mav up? News to him and me. BTW you just proved who does the gossiping and info sharing around here. But we already knew that. Anyone eles you want to throw under the bus today.

You really have it bad for Mav don't you?

“Heaven Beside You”

Since: Feb 11

Hell Within

#60264 Jul 18, 2012
Wrecks 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been eating broccoli again? What's that in your teef? lol
No broccoli today. I actually had a horsecock sandwich and asparagus for lunch and I washed it down with a glass of Johnny Walker blue, no ice.

Location hidden

#60265 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where he let his azz over rule brain and posted Rush ran Angel off Topix?
this is jealousy. plain and simple. get over it ganny.

Location hidden

#60266 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from that being a lie because we all know you posted the link a few months ago, Glinda has no issue with the link being posted. Besides anyone who matters has the link and knows what a liar you and Russh are.

BTW did you every think Mav might have been mocking Russh?

We are aware that you 2 follow us around like puppy dogs.

Location hidden

#60267 Jul 18, 2012
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>Ganny you really shouldn't have posted where the thread was. I mean it really did look you done it just to draw trouble over there ( I am not saying that is why you did it). So what friends and posting having a good time with each other and joking around. Nothing is serious over there, just because something is said does not mean people are cybering with each other.Stop trying to make everything a gosh damn fight.
I think Ganny wanted a fight, but I have no clue why.

KENTUCKY

#60268 Jul 18, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my I felt Mav up? News to him and me. BTW you just proved who does the gossiping and info sharing around here. But we already knew that. Anyone eles you want to throw under the bus today.
You really have it bad for Mav don't you?
Sweetheart I have never denied gossiping, and info sharing, if I find something I think Rush, Pepper or the Colonel will like, I send them a PM. Just like they do me, it aint no biggie.

Who did I throw under a bus?

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#60269 Jul 18, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly pisses you off so bad that there is joking and playing going on among friends that you go spazzing about it?

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#60270 Jul 18, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Ganny wanted a fight, but I have no clue why.
I'm not sure what it is .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new discord server for raids (Sep '16) 9 hr REEEEE 83
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Apr 24 --IslandGurL-- 2,265
Satan's Homepage Apr 22 River Tam 28
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Apr 17 --IslandGurL-- 21,292
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Apr 16 -Scare__ Crow- 2,098
News Trump Rushes Into World Affairs Apr 12 Jeff Brightone 1
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) Apr 12 Just Slim 870
More from around the web