Satan's Homepage
-badboy-

Enfield, UK

#59292 Jul 16, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
Good Morning Satan. It's Monday.
Good Morning Mystic, Cat, BB, Darwin, Kevin, and all other posters passing through for whatever reason.
Good morning hon...
Icnoptnthis wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really tired of the "fighting" if that's what you want to call it. It seems a lot more like childish, redundant, insults to me but none the less, it's old. I know my haters will jump all over this post and I don't care about that either..........
Speaking of redundant, I figured Kevin would be the firts smartazz to post

Wanna take odds on when Mr. Redundant himself will chime in?

He starts foaming at the mouth when ever he sees a post from you.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#59293 Jul 16, 2012
-badboy- wrote:
Is't it intersting that you always jump up and comment when you see someone doing exactly what you always do yourself.
When did I do any such thing?
-badboy- wrote:
And did that post about your picture really upset you that badly pumpkin
lol
What post about my picture? LOL

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#59294 Jul 16, 2012
*wipes foam from mouth*

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#59295 Jul 16, 2012
BTW, Rah isn't married :-)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#59296 Jul 16, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
Good Morning Mystic, Cat, BB, Darwin, Kevin, and all other posters passing through for whatever reason.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really tired of the "fighting" if that's what you want to call it. It seems a lot more like childish, redundant, insults to me but none the less, it's old. I know my haters will jump all over this post and I don't care about that either.
For those of you that think I'm fat, ugly, or old, I will graciously allow you your opinion. I knew putting my picture up would meet with criticism but I elected to do it anyway and that in and of itself should have told you how very little your opinion mattered.
There've only been 4 things that have truly bothered me about Topix. Ironically, none of them have been what you've said about me specifically.
1. Talking ugly about one of my friends. That always tends to get under my skin. I will respond much quicker to false accusations or insults about someone else than I will about me.
2. The horrendous things said about my son. I tried to let it slide, but I couldn't. I even let others do the majority of the fighting in that situation.
3. When I lash out at someone else resulting in me making derogatory remarks about them. That isn't really my style against people I know even vaguely. It bothers me when I resort to that.
4. Last but not least the thing that bothered me the most was when Ill Bill got banned. I took that much harder than he did. He laughed and somehow managed to keep me in check by his attitude, but I was mad and disappointed.
I miss Bill posting on Topix. He has a wit about him that can't be matched. He always kept me grounded and forced me to see things from a different perspective. I know I can pick up the phone and talk to him any time I want, but Topix for me is just not the same when he isn't here.
So Bill, It's Monday and this one's for you......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xz32I_GbpeUXX
You're a good friend, Icno.

“Too Lazy...Didn't Read”

Since: Jul 12

Nimrod, MN

#59297 Jul 16, 2012
Natasfonos_II wrote:
(but I read this one)
;)
Bwaahaahahhahahaha

You got me there. You're such a donkey butt!! I spent the last several minutes trying to google BIRTO. I even read this post and didn't put it together. I'm such a MAROON!!

I love Mondays and I really love being so completely and utterly STOOPID.

This morning I read someplace where Charlie asked what a cotton pony was. I snickered and thought, "that's MY sock"!!! Thanks to whoever provided the Urban Dictionary link on that one.

Unreal--one

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW????????”

ENJOYING LIFE

#59298 Jul 16, 2012
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
pssssst
Rah never dumped me...
Rah's married.
But after 3 years now, you finally figured out she is a woman, not a man.
Good for you.
Are you always this obtuse?
I enjoyed the whole crying thing from you so much. Now run away and hide again, no one will miss you there are lots of tards to take your place

Have a nice day :)

Unreal--one

ENJOYING LIFE

#59299 Jul 16, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really tired of the "fighting" if that's what you want to call it. It seems a lot more like childish, redundant, insults to me but none the less, it's old. I know my haters wilil jump all over this post and I don't care about that either.
For those of you that think I'm fat, ugly, or old, I will graciously allow you your opinion. I knew putting my picture up would meet with criticism but I elected to do it anyway and that in and of itself should have told you how very little your opinion mattered.
There've only been 4 things that have truly bothered me about Topix. Ironically, none of them have been what you've said about me specifically.
1. Talking ugly about one of my friends. That always tends to get under my skin. I will respond much quicker to false accusations or insults about someone else than I will about me.
2. The horrendous things said about my son. I tried to let it slide, but I couldn't. I even let others do the majority of the fighting in that situation.
3. When I lash out at someone else resulting in me making derogatory remarks about them. That isn't really my style against people I know even vaguely. It bothers me when I resort to that.
4. Last but not least the thing that bothered me the most was when Ill Bill got banned. I took that much harder than he did. He laughed and somehow managed to keep me in check by his attitude, but I was mad and disappointed.
I miss Bill posting on Topix. He has a wit about him that can't be matched. He always kept me grounded and forced me to see things from a different perspective. I know I can pick up the phone and talk to him any time I want, but Topix for me is just not the same when he isn't here.
How now old cow

Unreal--one

ENJOYING LIFE

#59300 Jul 16, 2012
Natasfonos_II wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes your stupidity is astounding.
What i really enjoy is you complaining about the same thing you do.

You really do suck at this

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#59303 Jul 16, 2012
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Cat !!!
Morning sweet girl.

Location hidden

#59304 Jul 16, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really tired of the "fighting" if that's what you want to call it. It seems a lot more like childish, redundant, insults to me but none the less, it's old. I know my haters will jump all over this post and I don't care about that either.
Wonderful post. I agree, with all of it. Love you friend.

“Too Lazy...Didn't Read”

Nimrod, MN

#59305 Jul 16, 2012
Natasfonos_II wrote:
<quoted text>Cotton Pony is already out there. I looked ;)
Glad I made you laugh :-)
Oh boy, the written (typed) word can be so misleading at times. I meant Charlie was MY sock for having asked such a question and being so naive. I love simplicity. I don't think I could pull off the cotton pony sock. EEwwwww..... Oh wait a minute.....NOOOOO, That is NOT a play on words. I meant wouldn't wanna be it. YUK!

Location hidden

#59306 Jul 16, 2012
TL-DR wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaahaahahhahahaha
You got me there. You're such a donkey butt!! I spent the last several minutes trying to google BIRTO. I even read this post and didn't put it together. I'm such a MAROON!!
I love Mondays and I really love being so completely and utterly STOOPID.
This morning I read someplace where Charlie asked what a cotton pony was. I snickered and thought, "that's MY sock"!!! Thanks to whoever provided the Urban Dictionary link on that one.
great profile!! lol
-badboy-

Enfield, UK

#59307 Jul 16, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
BTW, Rah isn't married :-)
anymore?
-badboy-

Enfield, UK

#59308 Jul 16, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I do any such thing?
would that not be better stated as when have you Not done such a thing

much easier to answer

sorry to have put such a heavy burden on you.
-Kevin- wrote:
What post about my picture? LOL
poor baby. did it really hurt you that bad that you had to beg a mod to delete it

lol
-badboy-

Enfield, UK

#59309 Jul 16, 2012
Unreal--one wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed the whole crying thing from you so much.
I can see that - I'm glad that gave you countless hours of entertainment unreeeeeeeeeeeel

Too bad you still do not understand any of it

lol
Unreal--one wrote:
Now run away and hide again,
run away from what???

oh, your so-called cyber beatings

sould I say ouch now?
Unreal--one wrote:
no one will miss you there are lots of tards to take your place
I'm not in competition with you unreeeeeeeel

stop trying so hard

Your place is always sucure

get it?
-badboy-

Enfield, UK

#59310 Jul 16, 2012
Unreal--one wrote:
<quoted text>
What i really enjoy is you complaining about the same thing you do.
You really do suck at this
it isn't complaining, it's simply stating a fact

you really do suck at this

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#59311 Jul 16, 2012
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
anymore?
Ever :-)

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#59312 Jul 16, 2012
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
would that not be better stated as when have you Not done such a thing
much easier to answer
sorry to have put such a heavy burden on you.
<quoted text>
poor baby. did it really hurt you that bad that you had to beg a mod to delete it
lol
I didn't beg any mod to delete anything.

In ur head.:-)

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#59313 Jul 16, 2012
Believe me bee bee, anything you could say about my picture, or my looks isn't going to effect me either way. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trolling request (Apr '16) 6 hr Troll_Gamer657 36
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Sun z kernel 21,355
Ask Cooterbob! (Apr '11) Feb 15 texas pete 697
~*~Ghost Rider & Pepper126~*~ (1 year) (Apr '12) Feb 9 Izzy-_- 2,916
News Why did a congressman give a Holocaust denier a... Feb 3 INSCO Yidfellas 1
Team Speak 3, Troll These Guys (Sep '13) Jan 20 MrAnonymous 20
Xbox 360 Jan '18 Dampedsquash 2 1
More from around the web