hi ganny and unreal :)
Hi doll

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#50353 Jun 19, 2012
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>Umm if I only read post attacking you I would get nothing done , since according to you that is all that ever happens to you .
oh you read them alright, and take your cheap, selfish thrills.
Oh what will happen if I start with you ? Are you going to jump out of my phone's screen ?
Nope. You will hear what you do not want to hear.
Why does it matter who I defend ? Who I am friends with or who I choose to be civil with is nobody's business but my own.
Because you are defending the wrong people. People openly working with denver doll. People who are cowards who get all their opponents banned, many of whom are your friends.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50354 Jun 19, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi doll
^^^ Nuff said.

III Bill

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Jan 12

Denver, CO

#50355 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is crazy. Your polls are so great. What was the poll idea they took so much offense at?
Well it wasn't my idea but here is why I started it. There used to be a poll in Louisville called "Who Do You Love To Hate" it had a bunch of posters listed to vote on. Well I know some friends who reported it many times and nothing was ever done.

I then started the same poll here with most of the same names with the exception of Bellah and Emma. Once people saw that it went to about 100 posts in an hour and a half. Even Sue came and was all over it.

I put Bellah and Emma there as a joke and people were pisseD. Well shortly there after the thread was removed. When I pointed out the Hypocracy my sock was banned and the thread in Louisville was pulled. All in all I got two threads removed, pissed off a lot of people (including a mod), lost a sock all in less than 3 hours.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50356 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You have made them clear all by yourself.
Oh come now Ginny, don't be shy, tell all of us what you think they are....

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50357 Jun 19, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now Ginny, don't be shy, tell all of us what you think they are....
That makes 3 posts from you, proving what yours are.

*smile*

“GONE FOREVER ”

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#50358 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
oh you read them alright, and take your cheap, selfish thrills.
<quoted text>
Nope. You will hear what you do not want to hear.
<quoted text>
Because you are defending the wrong people. People openly working with denver doll. People who are cowards who get all their opponents banned, many of whom are your friends.
Ginny , I'm going to dumb this down for you . I have a life I can't read all the post you think I read .
Umm I can't hear anything on this site , maybe you meant I will read something I may not like . That's fine , its part of life . People aren't all suppose to think alike and have the exact same opinions.
Oh so what you are saying is when you were TK it was perfectly ok to do that , but no one else is allowed to ?
Both sides are guilty Ginny , they give each other Hell on a daily basis . If everyone was as tired of it as the claimed they would come to an agreement .
What I am defending is you pitching about someone supposedly reporting something , when you are the " Report Abuse Button Stooge"
Plain and simple Ginny , you are stuck on stupid.

Location hidden

#50359 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes 3 posts from you, proving what yours are.
*smile*
That makes no sense what so ever, but then I am not surprised.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50360 Jun 19, 2012
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>Ginny , I'm going to dumb this down for you .I have a life I can't read all the post you think I read .

B.S.
Umm I can't hear anything on this site , maybe you meant I will read something I may not like . That's fine , its part of life .
You do not want to hear it.
People aren't all suppose to think alike and have the exact same opinions.
Oh so what you are saying is when you were TK it was perfectly ok to do that , but no one else is allowed to ?
That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying these bannings are ridiculous, these warnings, these comment deletions. You are defending the people making this happen.
Both sides are guilty Ginny , they give each other Hell on a daily basis . If everyone was as tired of it as the claimed they would come to an agreement .
Take off your blinders Mystic and take a look around. Who is getting banned, who is not?

And who is proclaiming responsibility?

You are again, defending russsh and Ganny. And denver doll.
What I am defending is you pitching about someone supposedly reporting something , when you are the " Report Abuse Button Stooge"
As I have said, I am not, but you are just trolling me, because that is all you want to do.
Plain and simple Ginny , you are stuck on stupid.
No, you are Mystic.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50361 Jun 19, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense what so ever, but then I am not surprised.
4. Damn, SB, you are a spazzer.

Like a guided missile.

*smile*

Location hidden

#50362 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Damn, SB, you are a spazzer.
Like a guided missile.
*smile*
Is this the best you can do? I will give you a do over.

Location hidden

#50363 Jun 19, 2012
Ginny, why is it so important to you who other posters like, dislike or tolerate?

You do realize this is topix and not the real world..right? Or have you lost all grasp of reality.

You need to find your happy place or get happy pills.
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying these bannings are ridiculous, these warnings, these comment deletions. You are defending the people making this happen.
<quoted text>
Take off your blinders Mystic and take a look around. Who is getting banned, who is not?
<quoted text>
As I have said, I am not, but you are just trolling me, because that is all you want to do.
<quoted text>
No, you are Mystic.

“GONE FOREVER ”

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#50364 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, you are Mystic.
ok then let me hear it , Ginny proclaim whatever you want . Everybody knows you are the one who runs around everywhere on Topix . I have a real life Ginny I don't have time to do the shit you do . I have never even taken up for DD .
Here is my advice for you . You need a break from this place . Take a nice beach vacation for about a week . No cell phone , no laptop, no desktop , no way to access the net period. Enjoy the fresh air .

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#50365 Jun 19, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have prorities????? Who knew,, would you like to list them for me.
LOl, yours are the same as most of us, Eat, Sleep, Drink, and post on Topix.

Its just getting them in order that's is the problem for some...

Don't let her get to you, pat her on the head, feed her a crayon and she'll go away and irritate someone else.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50366 Jun 19, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best you can do? I will give you a do over.
hahahahaha.

You are such a lame troll. You let your jealous objective, spazz all over the place. I would love to watch you spazz all over today, hahaha. Do it SB!

Your priorities, are up your own azz.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50367 Jun 19, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
Ginny, why is it so important to you who other posters like, dislike or tolerate?
Why is it not important to you who is tolerated?

You are demonstrating, your defense of russsh, Ganny and denver doll.

Location hidden

#50368 Jun 19, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let her get to you, pat her on the head, feed her a crayon and she'll go away and irritate someone else.
Umm....Ganny.... you forgot sex...;)

oops..I think I have had too much green tea.:)

Spazdick 909

“Where's My Mouse?”

Since: Jun 12

Circle K

#50369 Jun 19, 2012
Denver Doll has a wenis.

Location hidden

#50370 Jun 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha.
You are such a lame troll. You let your jealous objective, spazz all over the place. I would love to watch you spazz all over today, hahaha. Do it SB!
Your priorities, are up your own azz.
Oh that's what....you want me to troll you. Ginny you are unarmed and you know it. You aren't even a challenge for me.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#50371 Jun 19, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Ganny. That is not most of our priorities.
^^^ Such a nice counselor.......... Ganny, the Topix hand-holder........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) 5 hr texas pete 2,096
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Tue Ricky F 21,346
Trolling request (Apr '16) Jan 13 PeaceMaker173 30
News Trolling from the shadows Jan 11 Troll in Broad Da... 2
News Trolls understand what hurts people but they si... (Jul '17) Jan 11 Lavon affair 2
Help trolling my friends Jan 9 Crazies95 1
Ask Cooterbob! (Apr '11) Jan 8 Rickster-- 695
More from around the web