United States

#46329 Jun 4, 2012
woof woof bow wow u want anal probe or u want bit ^..^

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#46330 Jun 4, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were trying to use the fact that I PMed you that I thought Denver Doll may be the Dawg to make me nervous or something.
Something I told you in confidence, something you promised you would never tell. Makes me wonder what all the Ning-A-Lings have told you in confidence they now regret.
And yes Colonel has told me what to do, not what to say, he has never told me what to post, just what not to post.
Thats why when I got the warning on the F word, I rethought it and did not post it.
Maybe if you would coach charlie Gurl, just a little, and have her quit posting nasty filth, she wouldn't come off as looking like some truck stop lot lizzard.

I truely believe that she thinks that is what is expected of her
to be like ... she starts posting on here like she owns the place
and gets all jacked out of shape when nobody pays any attention
to her ... she is a wanna bee that doesn't belong any where.
other forums have ran her off because of the way she is

))>><<((

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#46331 Jun 4, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was, but you weren`t home.
And I even bought you a scone. I was disappointed.
Jonesing again?

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#46332 Jun 4, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA
When him, "Angel" and 64 get together they can hardly keep from it
Are you trying to infringe on my freedom of speech Corncob?

Numnuts, Nincompoop,Nutjob, Neocon, nOOb, Nuthugger.........

There! Now I feel better.

Since: Mar 11

Colorado Springs, Colorado

#46333 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>
You ideeeot
He posts my real name over and over
He is Eagle
I really didn't notice that he posted your name, not that I was looking for it. Do you always answer for John? You have some jealousy issues with Nat and that makes you show your stupidity every day. Why do you continue to go on and on and on and on about Ning? Could it be that your JEALOUS? Why don't you find something new to harp on? Were all tired of reading the same ole shit every day!!!
denver doll

United States

#46334 Jun 4, 2012
ganny did u sleep well cos i sleep well after i make some mad .that dancing that went on was fun an tire some to see .i cried from laughter an was one of the best nites for seeing empty threts ^..^

Location hidden

#46335 Jun 4, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was, but you weren`t home.
And I even bought you a scone. I was disappointed.

I give you an open invite ...

stop by anytime you like ...

bring your buddy with you ...

I like two for ones ... lol

))>><<((
denver doll

United States

#46336 Jun 4, 2012
ur rite russsssh cos i see charlie tunagirl is emotional and u get to her :)

KENTUCKY

#46337 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Good morning Ganny
All I have ever said is to be big, show some restraint
These beasts have no limits
They could go on all day about depends and s**t and gummin each other, So degrading, almost inhuman
And then there is Satin64 who will pass up 50 post to be a pretend smartazz to Rush.

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

#46338 Jun 4, 2012
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>I really didn't notice that he posted your name, not that I was looking for it. Do you always answer for John? You have some jealousy issues with Nat and that makes you show your stupidity every day. Why do you continue to go on and on and on and on about Ning? Could it be that your JEALOUS? Why don't you find something new to harp on? Were all tired of reading the same ole shit every day!!!
He's mad because I call him Davidian. Sometimes I forget the ian ;)
denver doll

United States

#46339 Jun 4, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
The dawg quit because you saw it wasn't going to work,rite ;)
You wanna play? We'll put it all out here tonight and let the hearts get broken.
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. But I'll give it to you.
lyer mouth :)

Location hidden

#46340 Jun 4, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonesing again?

more like making things up

to make himself look big ...

he will be looking real big

where I will be sending him !!!

))>><<((
denver doll

United States

#46341 Jun 4, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're gonna take a walk down your heartbroken road, starting with P-Town where you saw the best trolling ever and we'll end with you losing to me over and over.
ain't see it yet .ur busy today rite :)

KENTUCKY

#46342 Jun 4, 2012
denver doll wrote:
ganny did u sleep well cos i sleep well after i make some mad .that dancing that went on was fun an tire some to see .i cried from laughter an was one of the best nites for seeing empty threts ^..^
Good morning Doll, yes I slept very well last night. Am happy to know you did also.

I'm glad you had a good time last night also, it was fun.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#46343 Jun 4, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've kinda run this bit into the ground.
Just sayin' ;)
It was funny when I was doing the same bit to bee bee over a year ago ;-)
denver doll

United States

#46344 Jun 4, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayup. She most certainly is. She knows what I know and she knows I'm just about sick of your game enough to spill it ;)
do spill ^..^
denver doll

United States

#46345 Jun 4, 2012
kerry don't turn ur back on a sick freind. cos u can be trusted rite ^..^
denver doll

United States

#46346 Jun 4, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Doll, yes I slept very well last night. Am happy to know you did also.
I'm glad you had a good time last night also, it was fun.
it was horrific to see a turn coat like that rite.mabey terrific :)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#46347 Jun 4, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were trying to use the fact that I PMed you that I thought Denver Doll may be the Dawg to make me nervous or something.
Something I told you in confidence, something you promised you would never tell. Makes me wonder what all the Ning-A-Lings have told you in confidence they now regret.
And yes Colonel has told me what to do, not what to say, he has never told me what to post, just what not to post.
Thats why when I got the warning on the F word, I rethought it and did not post it.
Maybe if you would coach charlie Gurl, just a little, and have her quit posting nasty filth, she wouldn't come off as looking like some truck stop lot lizzard.
I don't need coaching from anyone. I'm quite capable of making my own decisions. I'm not the type to be controlled by anyone at any time. Ever. That's what sets me and those whom I admire apart from you and your fellow followers.

My comments here don't define me. You see, Ganny, I also participate in discussions regarding real world issues that have significant impact on society. I can be crude on IT, yet lend insight and relevant opinions to important topics. You are one dimensional. What is seen here is all that you are, and you are hardly the epitome of morality, class, and sophistication. As a matter of fact, I believe that you're running on empty.

Going forward, It would be advantageous for you to express your meaningless opinions about me directly to me. Don't be a back-biter on top of everything else that you are.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#46348 Jun 4, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not falling apart and I don't take meds, Mystic, you are just trolling me and why?
I asked you why you do not defend Satan when he is attacked, even on his homepage.
This goes for others here, who sit here and enjoy his hospitality, but stay silent concerning all the posts and threads that have been built here in the last few months.
Vag,

I do not need, or even want people jumping to my defense. This thread was built for the sole purpose of having people come here to attack me. The idea was that anyone who came here to attack me was fair game and the mods would overlook the exchange because they came here looking for it, as opposed to me going tard hunting. I hope that makes sense.

Also, I don't jump in the middle of things when my friends are arguing (ask MABB, Nat and Unreal). None of them have ever tried making me choose sides because they are big boys and can handle themselves.

I appreciate the loyalty, but you are confused. People that you seem to think are out to get me are very good friends of mine and they will stay that way. If one betrays me then oh well, that's their cross to bare, not mine, but I refuse to limit my friends based on the prospect that they MIGHT betray me. SB, Mystic, Cat, ICNO, J, Bill, Nat, MABB, Unreal and a host of others are all very close to me and I trust each of them.

So, as much as I love the back and forth. This part is played out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) 44 min -badboy- 20,268
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) 1 hr F or F 1,571
lmfao 17 hr JaneDear 2
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) 17 hr JaneDear 1,446
Are we in the final days of the internet troll? Dec 19 mr goodwrench 6
condemed trolls Dec 18 MaddEyez 3
Cats Place.. (May '11) Dec 18 Quirky 16,894
More from around the web