Satan's Homepage

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

#45802 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>And I outed it myself now did I not??? I did it just to piss off meathead, and it made him change his whole style. Quite funny. Try again

Have a nice day :)
Um...no. We knew it long before the lying liar who "never uses socks" admitted to it.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#45803 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>I dont really give a shit about that thread to waste a lot of time there, I was just playing with you and your butt kissers there. I had a good time but now I am playing else where

Translation: Nat really KICKED MY ASS so I had to run away and go beat up druggies.

Have A Nice Day, Peaches ;)

Xavierfrank

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45804 Jun 3, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: Nat really KICKED MY ASS so I had to run away and go beat up druggies.
Nat, talk dirty to me! Please..

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45805 Jun 3, 2012
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>Please TRY to read my post..I reposted for you helping you might understand a little better...I know it's hard, but try to understand what I said!
Nat, He is delusional! Do you really think that he believes that he's good at trolling. His feeble attempts are nothing but stupid. I usually skip his posts until I need a laugh... His claims of victory really are very funny... Where are you this morning??
Do you have comprension problems, or are you just stupid... Please have someone read the 4th sentence I wrote for you.
Ang pull your head out of Natraduffus butt and try again with the repost I am giving you

Hey Ang let me help you with a solution even YOU can do. Reach up unplug your computer and dont turn it on again, since you are too dumb not to skip over my post if you do not like them. I sure do that to a lot of other dumbasses like you on here
Glad to help

Now Ang let me give you some OTHER advice, OK???

You really are not good at this at all, you are a hanger on, trying to get someone to do your dirty work for you while you cheer from the sidelines. Now I really have not taken much of a intrest in you and I still will not since you really are not much of a challange. Got it princess or do I need to dumb it down some more for you??? Now go get your big bad want to be trolls and have them come after me again, you bore me

Have a nice :)

“I walk among you but”

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#45806 Jun 3, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bella,
Me too now,lol. Heck, after being registered for 6 years and not posting much I now have a certain dr. stinkie following me whenever I do post, I don't know how he finds me but I'm waiting to see if he finds me here too!
Its not the doctor that everyone in the christian threads are talking about is it?

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45807 Jun 3, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: Nat really KICKED MY ASS so I had to run away and go beat up druggies.
Nope clown I made a promise, you know like you did to your wife and kids, the difference is I kept mine. Got it??

“I walk among you but”

I am not one of you

#45808 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tmail me anytime to talk books or music.
Thanks unreal. I could talk books for ever. I know we both love books.

“I walk among you but”

I am not one of you

#45809 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry he will not come here
If it is the one I am thinking of, I wish he would come here. These guys would make short work of him.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45810 Jun 3, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...no. We knew it long before the lying liar who "never uses socks" admitted to it.
Umm too funny, after I outed it then you KNEW. Wow typical for losers.... like you. Did you also say you knew we were going to invade Irag, the day after by chance??

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#45811 Jun 3, 2012
Xavierfrank wrote:
Nat, when i seduce you, am not serious! Am just bugging you. Am NOT GAY :)
You're not bugging me. I'm just playing along, sweetie ;)

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45812 Jun 3, 2012
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks unreal. I could talk books for ever. I know we both love books.
Now did you read the Wasteland books from king??? He tied in 90% of his other books there. The first 2 to 3 books were kind of slow to me but it seemed once he got past those he really picked up stem and they were great

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45813 Jun 3, 2012
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>If it is the one I am thinking of, I wish he would come here. These guys would make short work of him.
He will not come here he is only talking about God, Natraduffus is losing there to him now, it is hard to beat someone when they do not fight back

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45814 Jun 3, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing you said to meathead in Nashville

Xavierfrank

Location hidden

#45815 Jun 3, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! you called me sweetie! That is so sweet :)

Xavierfrank

Location hidden

#45816 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing you said to meathead in Nashville
unreal honey! You feel so real when you are ontop of me! Talk dirty to me, Darling!

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45817 Jun 3, 2012
Xavierfrank wrote:
<quoted text> unreal honey! You feel so real when you are ontop of me! Talk dirty to me, Darling!
No thanks wait for meathead, you and him and Natruduffus can have a 3 way circle jerk

Good luck

“I walk among you but”

I am not one of you

#45818 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Now did you read the Wasteland books from king??? He tied in 90% of his other books there. The first 2 to 3 books were kind of slow to me but it seemed once he got past those he really picked up stem and they were great
Yes, I did, I didn't like the ending. I thought it was kinda of lame, but I still didn't like it. King has become a better writer with the last couple of books.
Have you read "SWAN SONG" I can't remember who wrote it. It is as good as the "THE STAND", if not better.

Xavierfrank

Location hidden

#45819 Jun 3, 2012
LOL
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks wait for meathead, you and him and Natruduffus can have a 3 way circle jerk
Good luck
OMG! wait! Are you denying me? Resist all you want but i will have my way with you baby! If you want me to have a nice day, buy me flowers sweetheart :)

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#45820 Jun 3, 2012
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did, I didn't like the ending. I thought it was kinda of lame, but I still didn't like it. King has become a better writer with the last couple of books.
Have you read "SWAN SONG" I can't remember who wrote it. It is as good as the "THE STAND", if not better.
No I was going to pick it up, I also wanted to pick up The girl with the dragon tattoo casue I did enjoy the movie so I am sure the book will be a lot better. I see the author of the Game of thrones is dying and will not let anyone else finish the series

“I walk among you but”

I am not one of you

#45821 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not come here he is only talking about God, Natraduffus is losing there to him now, it is hard to beat someone when they do not fight back
I thought that he made fun of all the Christians, The ones that are on Netties Thread are not Christians, They are the foulest bunch of bad trolls that I have even seen. They make everyone here look like angels.
I can't stand most of them and I like everyone. There is one of them who thinks he talks to God and the rest follow him. I think it is a cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Cowgirls Homepage.......... (Jan '11) May 22 Chilli J 5,636
My cousin (Aug '17) May 21 Lol 2
Spamming a phone number- HELP NEEDED! May 13 lookingforserious... 1
Topmod15 's Homepage (May '11) May 12 texas pete 1,155
Selfish sociopath needs serious trolling May 12 Hobonobo 1
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) May 10 texas pete 2,309
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) May 5 texas pete 2,101