If You build it, They Won't Come,

If You build it, They Won't Come,

Posted in the Internet Troll Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Stroll,...







moi

Since: Dec 06

Arta, Russia

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Droll!
aSStroNOT

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Black Hole...

...Hey dass Raysisst!!!!!

(lol)

“Temporary tinctumutation”

Since: Apr 10

Funk, NE

#4 Jun 23, 2010
­

     Drill

&NR =1

­­
Knottie

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2010
I Was Thinking The Same Thing When I Saw The Thread About Topix Admin. Rewarding Them With ANOTHER Forum . LOL

They Already HAVE Every Imaginable And Unimaginable Forum(s). It Isn't Any Fun For Them To Be Where You WANT Them To Be.

They Enjoy Disrupting And Creating Havoc.

I KNOW...I've Been One Of The Main People Saying, "If You Build It They Will Come". Well, Let Me Elaborate On That A Little,..."IF, You Build It, They WILL Come...IF They Feel Like It".

[email protected]

I Don't See Them Hanging Out A Lot Here. Unless MAYBE, If You Plan On Keeping Some Type Of Bait Here.

FYI

They LOVE Feasting On BW.

Good Luck!
Knottie

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2010
Big Time wrote:
Stroll,...
Drunk...
Knottie

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2010
moi wrote:
Droll!
So, You're Gay?

I Should Have Known.

*SMH*
Knottie

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2010
A Gay Indian?

...And Here I Thought I Saw It All With Broke Back Mountain.

lol
Knottie

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2010
aSStroNOT wrote:
Black Hole...
...Hey dass Raysisst!!!!!
(lol)
You Guys Are SO Gay!

LMAOOOOO

“Who knew it would be this”

Since: May 10

boring without The Avenger!

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Knottie wrote:
I Was Thinking The Same Thing When I Saw The Thread About Topix Admin. Rewarding Them With ANOTHER Forum . LOL
They Already HAVE Every Imaginable And Unimaginable Forum(s). It Isn't Any Fun For Them To Be Where You WANT Them To Be.
They Enjoy Disrupting And Creating Havoc.
I KNOW...I've Been One Of The Main People Saying, "If You Build It They Will Come". Well, Let Me Elaborate On That A Little,..."IF, You Build It, They WILL Come...IF They Feel Like It".
[email protected]
I Don't See Them Hanging Out A Lot Here. Unless MAYBE, If You Plan On Keeping Some Type Of Bait Here.
FYI
They LOVE Feasting On BW.
Good Luck!
Thanks for showing up, we need all the bait we can get.
Knottie

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2010
Husker D wrote:
­
     Drill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NOTwJRnmrTYXX&NR=1
­­
Yup!

*SMH*

Wow, I'm Shocked!!!!

...And I Grew Up In BOSTON.

Sickening!

“Who knew it would be this”

Since: May 10

boring without The Avenger!

#12 Jun 23, 2010
Knottie wrote:
<quoted text>Yup!
*SMH*
Wow, I'm Shocked!!!!
...And I Grew Up In BOSTON.
Sickening!
I can see where you got your name. You have been hit over the head way too many times.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#13 Jun 24, 2010
moi wrote:
Droll!



White Boots

&fe ature=related

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#14 Jun 24, 2010
Husker D wrote:
­
     Drill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NOTwJRnmrTYXX&NR=1
­­


Pump,...


http://www.youtube.com/watch...
moi moi moi

Panama City Beach, FL

#15 Jun 24, 2010
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Pump,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G5KFPZm4HTwXX
White pumps after Easter

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#16 Jun 24, 2010
moi moi moi wrote:
<quoted text>
White pumps after Easter
Loafers,...



RDL

Victoria, Canada

#17 Jun 24, 2010
If you build it, they will fly a plane into it on September 11th.

moi

Since: Dec 06

Arta, Russia

#18 Jun 24, 2010
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Loafers,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FY1xaoJPdekXX
Hush puppies

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#19 Jun 25, 2010
Keds,...


&fe ature=related

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 20, 2010
Build mine, and I promise it will COME! Bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PESCreation (Nov '12) Aug 15 40ish 2,432
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Aug 15 Just Slim 21,323
Slim Jim's Place (Aug '16) Aug 14 Enter Usersname 200
come smoke with the best Aug 12 nununanners 1
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Aug 12 texas pete 2,286
Topmod15 's Homepage (May '11) Aug 9 Izzy-_- 1,151
News Oh, great. Federal court rules that officials c... Aug 4 Troll and Troll 1
More from around the web