a forum full of trolls

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#22 Jun 27, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
i'm the only one who is not a troll.
Heya, don't be left out, build your troll house under the bridge with rocks, sticks & stones like I did, haha.

Heya Ladyrain, how are you today?
I go to college uni in the fall, next week I start a summer job. I'm doing art, it's maybe how I got the job of painting local schools whilest they're shut for summer, LOL. What's your son studying?
Wierd how 17 has worked out for you, lucky coincedences, hay. Do you ever bet? do you use #17?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Jun 27, 2012
_Absinthe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya, don't be left out, build your troll house under the bridge with rocks, sticks & stones like I did, haha.
Heya Ladyrain, how are you today?
I go to college uni in the fall, next week I start a summer job. I'm doing art, it's maybe how I got the job of painting local schools whilest they're shut for summer, LOL. What's your son studying?
Wierd how 17 has worked out for you, lucky coincedences, hay. Do you ever bet? do you use #17?
How are you today Absinthe! I am glad you are going to college. I was going to go, but I got in a wreck and the doc said I would never be able to be an RN due to the damage the wreck caused. Plus I found I had something wrong that I didn't know. Anywho, I am not sad and depressed about it no more. I am living my life and I have a great husband and family for support. I am living my life and enjoying every minuate. I still am building my house under the bridge with the sticks and stones. lol

Yes I do some. I kinda try to not to use it a lot. I want to win the big one someday. lol

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#24 Jun 27, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you today Absinthe! I am glad you are going to college. I was going to go, but I got in a wreck and the doc said I would never be able to be an RN due to the damage the wreck caused. Plus I found I had something wrong that I didn't know. Anywho, I am not sad and depressed about it no more. I am living my life and I have a great husband and family for support. I am living my life and enjoying every minuate. I still am building my house under the bridge with the sticks and stones. lol
Yes I do some. I kinda try to not to use it a lot. I want to win the big one someday. lol
Yeh, I'm fine.
RN is that a nurse? Sorry about your wreck and problems. It's great your living life with such a fantastic attitude.
As long as we get the troll houses built under the bridge before winter it'll be fine, lol.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25 Jun 27, 2012
_Absinthe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, I'm fine.
RN is that a nurse? Sorry about your wreck and problems. It's great your living life with such a fantastic attitude.
As long as we get the troll houses built under the bridge before winter it'll be fine, lol.
Yes it is a Registered Nurse. I promised my mom that was going to be my career. RIP my mommy! Now that does bother me a lot. Lets get these troll houses built.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#26 Jul 1, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a Registered Nurse. I promised my mom that was going to be my career. RIP my mommy! Now that does bother me a lot. Lets get these troll houses built.
Heya ladyrain, sorry for the loss of ur mom, sure she'd get why you couldent do the nursing career. Sos I'll be doing my summer job next couple of monthes then off to become a student. I guess I won't be here so much, sos ta for being so nice to me. Will be sure to come back sometime, besides will need to paint the interior of our troll houses soon, lol. TTFN.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 1, 2012
_Absinthe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya ladyrain, sorry for the loss of ur mom, sure she'd get why you couldent do the nursing career. Sos I'll be doing my summer job next couple of monthes then off to become a student. I guess I won't be here so much, sos ta for being so nice to me. Will be sure to come back sometime, besides will need to paint the interior of our troll houses soon, lol. TTFN.
Thank you very much Absinthe. I know she would understand, but it is a promise I have to back down on. Good luck to you and your job. I wish you the very best on your school. Please stick with it, and become that person that climbs to the top of your career. If you pm me, I will give you my email address. I want you to keep in touch with me. You are a sweetie, and I thank you very much for the complement. That means a lot to me. I need your advice on what color I should paint my troll house. lol Hugs to you my friend. I can't wait to here you!

“Ill Bill is da man”

Since: Feb 12

Nashville Tn

#28 Jul 1, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
i'm the only one who is not a troll.
You are a lark. Everyone laughs at you.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#29 Jul 1, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you today Absinthe! I am glad you are going to college. I was going to go, but I got in a wreck and the doc said I would never be able to be an RN due to the damage the wreck caused. Plus I found I had something wrong that I didn't know. Anywho, I am not sad and depressed about it no more. I am living my life and I have a great husband and family for support. I am living my life and enjoying every minuate. I still am building my house under the bridge with the sticks and stones. lol
Yes I do some. I kinda try to not to use it a lot. I want to win the big one someday. lol
It strikes me as bizarre that you were flirting with Ruush, yet here you claim to having a wonderful husband. I find this highly offensive, and disrespectful to your husband.

Now you do not have to explain, but it would empress me if you elaborated on this subject.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30 Jul 1, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>It strikes me as bizarre that you were flirting with Ruush, yet here you claim to having a wonderful husband. I find this highly offensive, and disrespectful to your husband.
Now you do not have to explain, but it would empress me if you elaborated on this subject.
Would you like me to talk in pm? I don't like the idea of someone knowing this stuff because, I beat myself over the head enough as it is.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#31 Jul 1, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to talk in pm? I don't like the idea of someone knowing this stuff because, I beat myself over the head enough as it is.
If you have felt bad about doing the flirting with Ruush, subconsciously, you knew it was wrong.

Does your husband know?

Are you going to tell him?

I consider what you and Rusush were doing almost as bad as cheating.

And it was very disrespectful to your husband.

A long while ago, you use to post in Denver. You seemed nice and well mannered.

What happened?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#32 Jul 1, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>It strikes me as bizarre that you were flirting with Ruush, yet here you claim to having a wonderful husband. I find this highly offensive, and disrespectful to your husband.
Now you do not have to explain, but it would empress me if you elaborated on this subject.
Never mind. I will tell you here.

Sure I will elaborate on this. My husband and I grew apart some. He was out the door when I was home, and I was out the door when he was home. We worked to pay our home off. We work to send our son to college. We didn't work on our marriage like we should of. I was in a wreck. It damaged my back, and I found out I had something else wrong when they did a MRI. Now I am at home and doctor's orders are I won't be able to work no more or work on my career! I loved my job! With all this going on, I got depressed and worried. I came on here to take my mind off of this. I wasn't talking to my husband. I didn't want him to worry. I don't want anyone to pity me. I don't talk to russsh no more. I did tell my husband about this. I feel guilty and you are right, I did disrespect my husband. I am ashamed and it will be a long time if ever, before I can forgive myself. I am kinda glad that it happen. I know this sounds bad, but we are talking and it is bringing us closer. My husband is wonderful. I know he loves me and he understands. I am not perfect. I do make mistakes. Our marriage isn't perfect. Tell me what marriage is? One thing about our marriage is we are learning that you have to talk to each other. You have to work on a marriage. So now I have told you. I am being honest with you.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#33 Jul 1, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>If you have felt bad about doing the flirting with Ruush, subconsciously, you knew it was wrong.
Does your husband know?
Are you going to tell him?
I consider what you and Rusush were doing almost as bad as cheating.
And it was very disrespectful to your husband.
A long while ago, you use to post in Denver. You seemed nice and well mannered.
What happened?
Again, I was wrong! I made a huge mistake! I never should of talk to Russsh in that manner. I am not perfect. I told my husband because he needed to know. I wanted him to know the truth. I wanted to know how I felt so nasty for even flirting with russsh. I was in Denver but you never talk to me and nor did anyone else. I am well mannered and I hate what I did! Like I told you, I don't know if I can ever get over the guilt. I think it is a good thing that I feel the guilt. I know I won't make the same mistake. It is also bringing my husband and I closer. I wanted to get rid of this account so back. I hated what it had became on this account! I hate what I have become on here. I can only move forward and try to do my best. I never want to become person again. brb. I need to go to my husband and tell him how sorry I am again. I will tell him that until I die. BRB

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#34 Jul 1, 2012
I wanted to get rid of this account so bad-- not back. brb

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#35 Jul 1, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I was wrong! I made a huge mistake! I never should of talk to Russsh in that manner. I am not perfect. I told my husband because he needed to know. I wanted him to know the truth. I wanted to know how I felt so nasty for even flirting with russsh. I was in Denver but you never talk to me and nor did anyone else. I am well mannered and I hate what I did! Like I told you, I don't know if I can ever get over the guilt. I think it is a good thing that I feel the guilt. I know I won't make the same mistake. It is also bringing my husband and I closer. I wanted to get rid of this account so back. I hated what it had became on this account! I hate what I have become on here. I can only move forward and try to do my best. I never want to become person again. brb. I need to go to my husband and tell him how sorry I am again. I will tell him that until I die. BRB
When you started talking to Ruush, that made it clear that you couldn`t be trusted by my friends and the ones in Denver. You cussed Angel out,called her everything but a white woman and don`t even know her. That is why you have been talked to the way its been. For some odd reason its a war zone, and you either leave, or pick a side.

If you are sincere, you will have a long row to hoe making up to the ones you`ve sniped at in defense of Ruush, because he`s a sick sick man, and needs professional help. Most all of us know this.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#36 Jul 1, 2012
Yes I did know it was wrong. There is no excuse for disrespecting my husband that way. He is a wonderful man. I do love him with all my heart. He does forgive me. I am greatful for that. I have thought about getting some psychological help. I hate I did this and I can't say it enough. I hate the disrespect I showed my husband. My husband tells me to put it in the past and move forward. I don't deserve him.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#37 Jul 1, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>When you started talking to Ruush, that made it clear that you couldn`t be trusted by my friends and the ones in Denver. You cussed Angel out,called her everything but a white woman and don`t even know her. That is why you have been talked to the way its been. For some odd reason its a war zone, and you either leave, or pick a side.
If you are sincere, you will have a long row to hoe making up to the ones you`ve sniped at in defense of Ruush, because he`s a sick sick man, and needs professional help. Most all of us know this.
I am very sorry for ever taking up for him! I really do feel bad about talking to Angel and your friends that way. I made a bad mistake there as well. Angel and friends, I am very sorry and I would really like to make up for what a stupid person I am. I did talk to a friend of yours and hers. I told him that I wanted to talk to Angel and tell her I was sorry. He told me I should that you and her are not like I was told and are really very nice people that are understanding. I thought I sent her a message, but I don't know if I sent it to her or someone else. I was told over and over that would be her in a different name. I don't deserve to be forgiven. I did say some nasty things to her and her friends. I deserved all the things she and they called me.
Please let me make it up to you all for this.

I know now he does need professional help. He is a very sick man. I learned that the hard way. I will get bombed with names and talk to bad by him and his socks but I really don't care. He is nothing to me after I found out what he is.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#38 Jul 1, 2012
I understand why they called me names. I can't blame them because I was with the enemy. I also know now that Angel was right on several things about him.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#39 Jul 1, 2012
Thank you very much for talking with me Satan. I am glad you explained things to me. Most of all, I am glad you are honest with me. I called you called me down for what I did wrong to your friends. I am not a bad person. I just make some stupid bad mistakes sometimes.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#41 Jul 1, 2012
Mississippi_Girl VII wrote:
HMMMM, I just don`t know, SATAN_64.
MG did I ever do anything to you? Please tell me if I did. Thanks

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#42 Jul 1, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
Thank you very much for talking with me Satan. I am glad you explained things to me. Most of all, I am glad you are honest with me. I called you called me down for what I did wrong to your friends. I am not a bad person. I just make some stupid bad mistakes sometimes.
I am glad you called me down for what I did wrong to your friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new discord server for raids (Sep '16) 2 hr SavDraws 84
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Apr 24 --IslandGurL-- 2,265
Satan's Homepage Apr 22 River Tam 28
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Apr 17 --IslandGurL-- 21,292
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Apr 16 -Scare__ Crow- 2,098
News Trump Rushes Into World Affairs Apr 12 Jeff Brightone 1
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) Apr 12 Just Slim 870
More from around the web