Jewish values at heart of immigration...

Jewish values at heart of immigration reform

There are 360 comments on the The Jewish Journal story from Feb 13, 2014, titled Jewish values at heart of immigration reform. In it, The Jewish Journal reports that:

Members of Reform CA, a coalition of Jewish advocacy groups and synagogues, lobbied to win passage of the Trust Act, a bill to limit deportations of illegal immigrants, in the Sacramento State Capitol Building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jewish Journal.

spud

Bangor, PA

#266 Mar 30, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Go work the fields anglo! I have to get back to my siesta!! LOL!!!
No problem daddio. Gringo farmers, fast, clean and dependable. The food we grow even tastes better. Viva Gringo farmers. Gringo farmers, growing tasty Jersey tomatoes before Mexicans even knew where Jersey was.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#267 Mar 30, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>No problem daddio. Gringo farmers, fast, clean and dependable. The food we grow even tastes better. Viva Gringo farmers. Gringo farmers, growing tasty Jersey tomatoes before Mexicans even knew where Jersey was.
And Native American farmers were there before those anglo azzzwipes ever even arrived here!! LOL!!!
spud

Bangor, PA

#268 Mar 30, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> And Native American farmers were there before those anglo azzzwipes ever even arrived here!! LOL!!!
Native American farmers only grew peyote because they liked to party after a long buffalo hunt. They used it to get over on the Mexicans they were dealing with too. Mexicans can't handle peyote amigo. They like jalapenos and milk better.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#271 Mar 31, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Native American farmers only grew peyote because they liked to party after a long buffalo hunt. They used it to get over on the Mexicans they were dealing with too. Mexicans can't handle peyote amigo. They like jalapenos and milk better.
Well you anglos like Cocaine and Heroine better, and that's why you made all those Mexican cartels rich!! LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#272 Mar 31, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Well you anglos like Cocaine and Heroine better, and that's why you made all those Mexican cartels rich!! LOL!!!
Go back to Mexico and take that azzh*le Lawrence Wolf with you!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#273 Mar 31, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Mexico and take that azzh*le Lawrence Wolf with you!
Sorry anglo, we like it here!!! ;)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#276 Mar 31, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Native American farmers only grew peyote because they liked to party after a long buffalo hunt. They used it to get over on the Mexicans they were dealing with too. Mexicans can't handle peyote amigo. They like jalapenos and milk better.
Peyote is native in Texas and Mexico, it doesn't grow where they used to hunt for Buffalo. Most all Native American's were not farmers.
spud

Bangor, PA

#277 Mar 31, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Well you anglos like Cocaine and Heroine better, and that's why you made all those Mexican cartels rich!! LOL!!!
Only booze for me amigo. I can't be up all night when I have to get up in the morning and work. Gringo workers are the best. Fast, clean and dependable.
spud

Bangor, PA

#278 Mar 31, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Hillary 2016!!! ;)
Viva the pantload. We must be sure to thank Hillary for spending 4 years as Sec. of State and throwing the world into chaos in the process. Botox Kerry won't be able to straighten out her mess, that's for sure.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#279 Mar 31, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Viva the pantload. We must be sure to thank Hillary for spending 4 years as Sec. of State and throwing the world into chaos in the process. Botox Kerry won't be able to straighten out her mess, that's for sure.
That's true, but no matter what, I doubt the yacht club member can reason the world into his liberal thinking with ketchup or not
Dick Cheney

Hayward, CA

#281 Apr 1, 2014
I just waterboard anyone who annoys me.
spud

Bangor, PA

#283 Apr 1, 2014
Dick Cheney wrote:
I just waterboard anyone who annoys me.
I think that's wise council my brother. Just don't ask me to go hunting with you.

Since: Mar 14

Australia

#285 Apr 2, 2014
Jose wrote:
Anglos haven't got a clue!!
you aren't helping. White Americans are Americans. Get over 500 years ago. If colonialism and imperialism raises it's head, by all means shoot. But do not hate and hold a grudge. This generation needs to shake the crap off. Stu
Andrea

Athol, ID

#290 Apr 18, 2014
Of course anyone who opposes mass illegal immigration is called a racist. And they honestly believe you are. Check out this video to see just how deluded many Americans are about race.

White man

Houston, TX

#295 Apr 19, 2014
Jews love disruption. That is their main occupation, causing friction.
That is the reason so many countries hate them.
Beige man

San Jose, CA

#296 Apr 19, 2014
White man wrote:
Jews love disruption. That is their main occupation, causing friction.
That is the reason so many countries hate them.
Texans love idiocy. That is their main occupation, being idiots. That is the reason all sane people hate them.
just wondering

Lewisburg, WV

#299 Apr 19, 2014
well do not send them home to soon who you going to rob thenThis is the story of two old people who wanted to live out their life, and enjoy there last few years in a home they worked hard all their life but they were robbed. The part that got me was it was a church that robbed them. Now I am sure many will say oh no. but I understand that I to said that; then they posted the court papers, and the pictures and now the old folks they live in a tent. They live from day today and the part of this story that really got me is this is here in the USA all this mess because they are Jews. The old woman made it past Hitler but really folks where are our minds how can we walk past them now. Anyway, I am not asking for anyone to give money to the old folks. However I think we should read this website this could be any one of us down the road of life we all grow old... You can find this at Ricahrdsoncharity.webs.com I hope you read this and post what you think we should have laws on the books about this sad to say we do not. yep this is ok just jews makes you proud does it
Quirky

Denver, CO

#301 Apr 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Democrats!!! ;)
Give it up Rico Boy .

You ain`t fooling any one.

You little pud pounding pervert.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#302 Apr 21, 2014
Jews have been behind all communist movements. Communism has killed over 100,000,000 at the most conservative estimates. There has never been successful communist government. Communist governments have always had to be subsidized. Just as Mexico only exists due to foreign aid from the U.S. If illegals really want to see what Jews think of them I would suggest reading their most holy book the Talmud. You can find the Talmud at most libraries, though you have ask for it, or on line. I would start with Sanhedrin. It will not take long for disillusion to sink in.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#306 Apr 21, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
no, only foolhearty, vote mongering liberal vies at the heart of of illegal mexiscam migrationology
That's "foolhardy", you illiterate schmuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 6 min RED 36
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 19 min No 56
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 46 min ThomasA 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 51 min Sandra 18,250
News H-1B visas may be targeted for reform 1 hr Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 144,096
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr USA 14,994
More from around the web