Was Baby Jesus an Illegal Immigrant?

Was Baby Jesus an Illegal Immigrant?

There are 2212 comments on the The American Spectator story from Dec 23, 2011, titled Was Baby Jesus an Illegal Immigrant?. In it, The American Spectator reports that:

At Christmas time, should the Nativity story be interpreted as a tale of solidarity with illegal immigrants? Some religious voices, anxious to push some version of liberalized immigration policy as a Christian imperative, describe Jesus and the Holy Family as the most premier of illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The American Spectator.

First Prev
of 111
Next Last

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2498 Nov 3, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
In the name of my Father, I forgive all of you.
POS sinners.
Thank you, son. I approve that you have taken the liberty to forgive those sinners in my name. We are one. Let it be written in stone.
Sam

Gray, KY

#2499 Dec 7, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
RayOne

Lancaster, PA

#2500 Apr 16, 2015
The baby was born, he was not terminated in the seventh month.
DNC chairwoman would have done things differently .

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2502 Nov 23, 2015
Umm the whole area was a Roman territory, so they could move from city to city and still not be an immigrant or "illegal".
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#2504 Nov 23, 2015
Well we do know Jesus was a non American.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2505 Nov 24, 2015
He is with us now.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2507 Nov 26, 2015
He can traverse the firmament at will and generally resides above the keepers of it who maintain its integrity.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2509 Nov 27, 2015
Somali Politician wrote:
<quoted text>
Im obsessed with the President I say his name over a hundred times a day
I am obsessed with the word "failure". It describes Obama perfectly.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jo...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2511 Nov 30, 2015
Rednecks for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you lost your mayoral job in bump kin Alaska
Yeah, I lost it to Woody Wanker, that tick from the north coast. Friend of yours?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2512 Nov 30, 2015
The alleged Jesus, was a little premie(sp) girl child. The tavern by the barn had a underground raiders Gypsy band, and gave their several month boy to replace, ran and with the female child, PROVING the KINGS were dormant on this type of crime(did it to proof fame of their shame), and fled with her. Since nobody was chasing them as they KINGS went into mental estrangement, in consult, the time line was to much for this gypsy band to bare and began deficating and raping and beating the little girl.

One day as the female child breached late teens and early 20s a golden female child appeared in a distance, laughing at what she saw, they had her roasting nutts for sales in the city and the men were drunk and the females preparing for presentation in the city and the little golden girl indicated, that city holds your own mother attending that BOY he will kill you even as a infant he knew "the PLAN" I would suggest throwing the embers in their faces permitting blisters and welts and running indicating disease lepracy screaming it as your running to the men in those uniforms, AND SHE DID and Jesus of that of the name or fame watched as the soldiers slaughtered his gypsy band; never being able to identify if the diseased band was his family or not for the Coming PLAN, The female lived in a small hutt house down a little bit from her mother, just playing a GOOD FRIEND AND HELPER until her death NOBODY saw the GOLDEN child female again They rumor of a GODS CHILD or ANGELS CHILD NO it was of 1975-1978 a child with molecular enzigmes taking the crippled girl on vacation their way..... That's how I met Goblins too The veil of the eco lining existing in our time too....
Raydot

Hesperia, CA

#2514 Nov 30, 2015
Jesus was a carpenter and helped his dad. He wasn't building homes, he was making wagon wheels and what not, and that's where the money was at. He would take the wears to the sea port and party and talk to everyone. Jesus was a journeyman carpenter, a highly skilled trade.
Advil_Dutchess

Hyattsville, MD

#2515 Dec 8, 2015
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when Jesus was still alive, there was no such thing as a "Illegal Alien", or "Illegal Immigrant" as those are modern day terminology.
He was a false prophet according to Saducees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas poised to pass 'sanctuary city' ban with ... 2 min Big pharts 16
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 9 min Hector 36
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 31 min Agents of Corruption 4,414
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr D Valens 145,075
News I kept my promise to Americans - Donald Trump 2 hr God Guns and America 6
News Immigration Update: Trump Ramps Up Deportations 2 hr God Guns and America 5
News Dunkin Donuts is ditching the Coffee Coolatta 5 hr Peet 25
More from around the web