Virginia's Catholic Bishops Say Illegal Immigrants Are Not 'Lawbreakers'

Oct 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

Having been cued by President Obama that his attention will now turn to immigration reform, some Catholic bishops are revving up their campaign to demand that Congress grant amnesty to at least 11 million illegal immigrants .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Religion is dying, they need new blood. Next they will be say Al Qaeda are not criminals if they think they can get them to come to services.

BTW, where was religion when the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were starting?
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Teach your fellow illegals, like, they didn't break the law? They face terrible consequences in there homeland, they belong in a loving, free nation... Bull. They are now a burden too Americans. We should not have to upset the apple cart to pay for people not allowed here. What about the millions trying to do it legally? Don't they matter Priest? Don't they deserve the legal kind of treatment law abiding human beings deserve?We cannot afford to pay for the whole of Mexihell and South America.... A war against drug cartels, getting rid of them and sending your people home would be more cost effective.
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah!!
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

These leeching criminals need to be kicked back across the border where they belong!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••