Native Americans say "Mexicans are In...
Xotchil

Long Beach, CA

#2672 Jan 29, 2013
24 daniel wrote:
<quoted text>yeah but you are not nahua your language is spanish related to portuguese,french,itlalian the romance languages thats why they call you latino or hispanic and not native american southern california,arizona,new mexico native nations never called themselves mexican and no way in the world latino or hispanic thats why natives of the u.s dont take you guys serious all these guys have a part of thier nation in mexico they clearly say that land was never mexico or the u.s it allways belonged to them i only take account of the real mexican native that come here becuase they are not ranting and raving just working the mixtec,zapotec,tlapanec,trique ,nahua ect..and who are also ripped off in thier wages by the mestizo supervisors over here in the u.s
The assimilation in MEXICO is evident, but people do speak nahua, zapotec, huichol, uto-azteca. You'd be surprised how many Natives live in Mexico. Saying that our language is SPANISH is like saying your language is ENGLISH. We still mix our native words with the spanish such as uhaxolote? thats an owl.You see, many "LATIN AMERICAN NATIONS" dislike mexico because we're considered "ignorant indios" we still use our indegenous culture on a daily basis. Its funny that you try to label mexicans as mestizo and spanish, mexicans are native to the land take a look at our DNA and see how much european blood we really have.. Of course there are some europeans but those people are rich land owners and are NOT trying to come to the U.S. My family came to the U.S. because we were poor, we lived in el ejido toluca (a reservation), and before that we lived in "el rancho de los escondidos" with huicholes. It hurts me to hear native people speak the way you do. I thought I could relate to Natives in the U.S. but so many are racist and white washed. Any native that supports the idea of BORDERS is confused, because thats a european idea... You honestly think a couple of boats took over our population? Yea thats what eauropeans would want you to think. They want the northern indian to segregate themselves from the southern indians to keep us in tact. Because in reality there are still millions of indians alive to this day. Its amazing that so little of you (natives) question this. Its really painful to read these comments because i see you guys as related to me.. I mean even your "Fry Bread" is just a fried tortilla with frijoles.. we are the same people.
Xotchil

Long Beach, CA

#2673 Jan 29, 2013
24 daniel wrote:
these wanna be aztecs are full of it worse than the afro-centrics wannbe eygyptian or arab when they belonged to some other african groups wher they are geneticly tied to they real desendents of the aztec today are 2 million in mexico the call themselves nahua and speak the language some older people dont even know spanish these aztlanist trying to bootleg another culture just like the wannabe un recognized cherokee lost tribes b.s mexica and chicano mixed breed white mestizos all they know is some spanish and english and corupted words in spanish used in mexico saying its nahuatl like chocolate some the these wre never pronounced right by non nahuatl speakers they do the dances and acts of those native people with out permission or respect to the real native who are in need of help these days all these guys say mexico mexico and mexica and dont know the stuggles of todays real native american people of mexico
YOU ARE RACIST, and yes there are natives that live in the mountains, but you cannot deny the folklore of mexico. The dances the food the music the practices the ideas. Mexico is full of natives even the Blacks are considered MULATOS because they have indian blood. Go to mexico and look around se les mira el nopal a todos. Yes many have mixed with European blood but how many Mexicans CLAIM TO BE SPANISH but can't even trace a spanish ancestor? Its ridiculous that so many can deny the obvious. I guess in your case you believe "Blood only means what you let it".. You claim that yes they have native blood, but since they don't speak their native tongue then they are not native? Please educate yourself in linguistics, Language means nothing.. And its been proven. How many natives in the U.S. do not know their original language? Are they not native? this idea of being 1/16 indian and mestizo is BULL, Europeans made up those terms to create a social hierarchy, many were labeled MESTIZO for simply having blue eyes which is ridiculous from an anthropologist perspective, there are so many light skinned blue eyed precolonial natives on record... Its clear Mexicans are natives its already been proven so accept it . You're setting back our people 500 years with your ignorant rant. The rich Spanish in mexico are not trying to cross the border its the poor indigenous people. I invite you to come to mexico one day with me so you can see how huicholes really live..
Prettycool

Stockton, CA

#2674 Feb 5, 2013
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Mexicans are Indians in MEXICO ONLY! Thus, all their problems and complaint should be directed towards Mexico, not America!
Wrong! Mexican Indians moved between the borders of Mexico and the United States. Please Research before you make comments. The Yaqui in Arizona for example are Mexican Indians but they are federally recognized here in the United States as a tribe. There are some natives that still move between mexico and united states and can legally do so.
Maried

Bryant, AR

#2675 Feb 5, 2013
24 daniel wrote:
<quoted text>what native american language do mestizos speak what nnative identity they have mexican is a nationality huichol,maya ,nahua,seri,ect,,,and 62 native amemericans nacions exist in mexico each with its own language and dont say aztec the nahuas 2million in mexico are the only true descendents of the aztec empire geneticly proven and linguisticly proven can you say that about yourself and mestizos ask any one what language they speak or any of parents or grandparents they dont know they are just a bunch of mixed breed white people indian blood but not indian not native notindigenous they were made by their spanish fathers dislike indians and indian languages
My husband learned his native language first west central Quiche at age 8 he learned Spainsh
Maried

Bryant, AR

#2676 Feb 5, 2013
AMANDA SOLIMAR MALDONADO wrote:
Why are there always people who like to make racist comments on this site? Petty uneducated people who don't have a clue about history, when will you learn that the only people who were here first were the Natives. Not the Europeans. Not to mention the southern states that belonged to Mexico, which means that Mexicans were already here as well.
Thank you finally somebody says some truth
hardworker

Dallas, TX

#2677 Feb 9, 2013
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Mexicans are Indians in MEXICO ONLY! Thus, all their problems and complaint should be directed towards Mexico, not America!
Ignorant!!! You don't know anything about rights and history, believe what is the best for you , but you are wrong...

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2678 Feb 19, 2013
My take on it is.. you mexicas cannot put all people of European descent in the same box outside of the fact we're all pink as some of you say.

My people were the blacks of Europe.. The English did not want my people as they were.. it took a lot of fighting to get them to back down.. it finally happened but it was a task. Italians came here, weren't seen as white and only got acceptance as more entered wars and "assimilated" in. If I had my way after all this history and trial and error with my ancestors migrating here.. I would go to a land where I could live where others would not inhabit. Will it be Europe? Probably not, but if you people want California and the SW, by all means take it. The whites in those parts are mostly greedy, self serving to extremes and don't give a damn about nobody and this comes from someone "white".

On a final note.. I want some people exterminated off the face of the earth, but very few I can think of would be Native American.. in fact a bulk of them would be white and then some black thrown in or whatever.. I don't trust the chinks by any means or East Indians on the whole. I think if Mexico say wins and takes back a good chunk of this country, the chinks will eat you up and spit you out.. they won't have any remorse on any of you. You are seen as cattle to most of them and some of you are to me as well. Most humans in general seem to be cattle regardless of the race but if you say white people are a bunch of devils well, I won't fully disagree anyhow.
dvanilla

Philadelphia, PA

#2679 Mar 20, 2013
God gave every nationality a land with it's own kinderd and tongue. Is Mexico the land of Hispanics if so why is everyone leaving Mexico?
dvanilla

Philadelphia, PA

#2680 Mar 20, 2013
Before you judge afro-centric wanna be Egyptians you need to really do some searching. Where do you think Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, and Palistine come from. Well to help you out Africa where did black people originate from Africa. You wanna give everyone a land and leave them out I don't think so. Why don't you search the real book the Bible and get some real knowledge. To help you out black people was here before any race read Genesis the whole book.
btchplease

Dayton, OH

#2681 Mar 20, 2013
OMG, you must be a really dumb. Hispanics are a genetically a mix of Caucasians, blacks, and indigenous people. We are not from Europe, since latinos (or hispanics) are born in LatinAmerica (maybe you've heard of it). We are the main habitats of South America, and Central America.
Studies have shown that a indigenous, full blooded Mexican native is no different (genetically speaking) than Navajos, or other native american.
PS: You are not the only "american", since there are more to it than just the United States. Mexicans can be called americans, and so can argentinians.
At least search some information at Wikipedia before posting.
Cheyenne Z wrote:
Mexican indians are not "native" or "indigenous" to the land which is the United States.
Calling yourself "indigenous" does not give Mexicans the right to violate the laws of the United States, by illegally entering this country.
This is 2009, not 1409.
The tribes of Mexico are not indigenous to the land which is now the USA.
All of our tribes are not "related" (proper spelling).
And our tribes are not "Hispanic", or "Latino".
Hispanic/Latinos came from Europe, and are as "gringo" as every English, Irish, Dutch, German, and French person is.
You people who call yourselves "Hispanic" and "Latino" and claim you are "indigenous" are the fools.
There is no such thing as "Hispanic" and "Latino" they are Caucasians from Europe.
Hispanics are not, and never have been "indigenous" to the USA, or to Mexico, or any other inch of land on North America, or South America.
Mexican indios are from the foreign country of Mexico.
Mexican indios are indigenous only to Mexico, they are NOT indigenous to the United States.
Jamie

Athens, GA

#2682 Mar 25, 2013
Cheyenne Z wrote:
Mexican indians are not "native" or "indigenous" to the land which is the United States.
Calling yourself "indigenous" does not give Mexicans the right to violate the laws of the United States, by illegally entering this country.
This is 2009, not 1409.
The tribes of Mexico are not indigenous to the land which is now the USA.
All of our tribes are not "related" (proper spelling).
And our tribes are not "Hispanic", or "Latino".
Hispanic/Latinos came from Europe, and are as "gringo" as every English, Irish, Dutch, German, and French person is.
You people who call yourselves "Hispanic" and "Latino" and claim you are "indigenous" are the fools.
There is no such thing as "Hispanic" and "Latino" they are Caucasians from Europe.
Hispanics are not, and never have been "indigenous" to the USA, or to Mexico, or any other inch of land on North America, or South America.
Mexican indios are from the foreign country of Mexico.
Mexican indios are indigenous only to Mexico, they are NOT indigenous to the United States.
Mexican tribes lived mostly in Mexico that much is true however they also lived in California and Arizona before the United States bought it off from Mexico. Technically (if we are going by modern boundaries) Mexico, Canada, and u.s is all NORTH AMERICA so technically people descended from mexican tribes like the Aztec would be Native American. Also modern day "native Americans" are just as mixed as meztizos with European ancestry. Personally I think it doesn't even matter fact is immigrants have been the us backbone for decades ( not just Mexicans) not until recently that the economy fell that the government and media took a giant crap over the u.s population, blindind them from the real problems. DO people really think immigrants are really taking " american people's" jobs. BULL CRAP they've always had those jobs no one wanted them before, if the U.S hadn't borrowed so much money or wasted it on unnessecary wars over seas the economy wouldn't be as bad fact is people feed on this it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside like they can fix the problem by throwing out the immigrants. They believe what they want to
Joe Crespo

United States

#2683 Apr 15, 2013
At one time there was no united states border dumbasses! Mexican are native!39
Laura

Austin, TX

#2684 May 4, 2013
We are lucky to be born in the United States. Why you think you are here? Cause your ancestros came and wanted a better life for you. Why makes you think people who are coming ilegal here don't want the same for their children? Cause they also want the same as your ancestros wanted for you, they also want for their descendant.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#2685 May 4, 2013
They're Coming For Us ~ The Measels
http://youtu.be/aKEY1BsQ4YY
Your daddy

United States

#2686 May 17, 2013
The majority of Hispanics can't stand Mexicans, say they are the trashiest group of Hispanics, dirtiest, and just plain nasty.proof Mexicans are Asians for real,just look at how short 99%they are.by the way way my family is native americans and we never claim Mexicans as native americans.
seventh one

Alice, TX

#2687 Jun 11, 2013
no land in the world belongs to any human race !...we all die and the one's you leave your so-called property they too will die , and it goes on and on.....the world belongs to GOD...and if you don't believe in God , then lets call it Nature...I hope that we all die to end hate !!!!!
Anonymous

Northridge, CA

#2689 Jun 21, 2013
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I've been trying to point this out to some of my friends

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Corpus Christi, TX

#2690 Jul 10, 2013
Mexicans are half native and half spaniard. In some places in Mexico they do speak their native language or dialects of some form.
Emily M

Bixby, OK

#2691 Sep 16, 2013
My grandmother was full blood Cherokee. I can only claim from my grandfather, therefore; claim 1/64. How sad. Mother married a second generation German/American. I teased her dad faded us out. I have been upset b/c of all the babies. The young ladies are having all the babies they can. I do think when they are older, this will effect their bodies. Being a 64 year old giving birth to 4. Thank you for the education on this matter.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Corpus Christi, TX

#2692 Sep 22, 2013
"There is only one race in this world and that is the human race!" - Flavor Flav
He is right there is only one and we should be united instead of judging each other. Only judge by ACTIONS not what they look like. We all live in this world, we all have families, jobs, friends, and troubles. So what makes us so different?! We may be different colors and have different religions, but other than that, how are we any different from each other?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump Wants the U.S. Military to Patr... 3 min judy 489
News Homeland Security chief lauds Texas 'sanctuary ... 12 min judy 18
News Dem: Trump's policy of separating children, par... 1 hr Quirky 6
News House starts recess as immigration battle rages 3 hr Genese 22
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Dr Phibes 149,267
News Man taped ranting about Spanish speakers, immig... 4 hr Blue Moon 12
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 hr Quirky 20,244