Immigration: Consider border residents

Immigration: Consider border residents

There are 25 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 11, 2013, titled Immigration: Consider border residents. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An El Paso contingent traveled to Washington, D.C., last week, and shared what some off-border U.S. lawmakers might consider a different take on how immigration reform can affect those living in border cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#23 May 15, 2013
GUESSSHWO wrote:
DJFRESHPANTLOAD-STOP HATING CAUSE WHITEY WON'T CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS AND TAKE CARE OF YOU-YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY IN DENIAL OF YOUR "PROUD HISTORY" OF ACCOMPLISHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN YOUR THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF INDIGENOUS LIVING UNTIL YOU SAW WHAT WHITEY DID NOW YOU WANNA CLAIM JUMP IN THE NAME OF RACISM AND SCREW THAT UP JUST AS YOU MADE YOUR PRE AMERICA LANDS BANKRUPT SLAVE STATES ALL OVER AGAIN LIKE A GLUTTON WANTON WOMAN WELFARE WARRIOR?
DIOS MIO POBRECITO!
Do you sniff paint?
grease remover

Denver, CO

#24 May 15, 2013
Que wrote:
<quoted text>Callate mojoda. You know less than nothing. And pendeja, do not call me a juarens when I am feliz in Juaritos.
jou come back when jou can speeking the English joto pinche!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#25 May 15, 2013
GUESSSHWO wrote:
DJFRESHPANTLOAD-STOP HATING CAUSE WHITEY WON'T CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS AND TAKE CARE OF YOU-YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY IN DENIAL OF YOUR "PROUD HISTORY" OF ACCOMPLISHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN YOUR THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF INDIGENOUS LIVING UNTIL YOU SAW WHAT WHITEY DID NOW YOU WANNA CLAIM JUMP IN THE NAME OF RACISM AND SCREW THAT UP JUST AS YOU MADE YOUR PRE AMERICA LANDS BANKRUPT SLAVE STATES ALL OVER AGAIN LIKE A GLUTTON WANTON WOMAN WELFARE WARRIOR?
DIOS MIO POBRECITO!
you are an idiot its the other way around first off i aint black and whitey is a uneducated lasnd thieving resource stealing bunch of germ bags that came with venereal diseases and shot natives!we hope the day arrives when middle east nukes the shit of south usa and wipes out every honky bitch as wigger and eradicates you quicker than flys on shit!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#27 May 15, 2013
asiatic people are the FIRST to be on north american soil that includes natives ,east asians west asians and africans which were olmecs inter races of asian/africaN
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#28 May 15, 2013
its time the white trailer fat piece of trashes move on yonder back europe billy the kid! we going to make you piss in eight different directions if you donT' sooner or later karma will hit you like shit hit the fanbelt and splattered!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump: US must fix 'lax immigration... 1 hr Jose 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr EAGLE EYE1 13,461
News Immigration Weekly Round-Up: Immigration Arrest... 1 hr Quirky 1
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 2 hr Wildchild 307
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr jimmy krack korn 148,144
News Subway blast arrest leads to discussion of immi... 4 hr Raydot 7
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... 4 hr Raydot 7
More from around the web