Immigration: Consider border residents

Immigration: Consider border residents

There are 25 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 11, 2013, titled Immigration: Consider border residents. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An El Paso contingent traveled to Washington, D.C., last week, and shared what some off-border U.S. lawmakers might consider a different take on how immigration reform can affect those living in border cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We the people

Hondo, NM

#1 May 12, 2013
There is a need for the border evaluations to consider the RURAL residents as well

STILL, no fence.

Emcountering thugs pretty regular.....
We the people

Hondo, NM

#2 May 12, 2013
Watch the movie

http://www.topix.com/forum/post/art

HELP! SECURE THE BORDER

Like the 38th parallel.....

Needed
FENCE, MINES, SNIPERS !
We the people

Hondo, NM

#3 May 12, 2013
Alligators might work too!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#4 May 12, 2013
We the people wrote:
There is a need for the border evaluations to consider the RURAL residents as well
STILL, no fence.
Emcountering thugs pretty regular.....
Screw the rural people, we subside your sorryasses enough, build your own fence deadbeats.
Just love it

Hondo, NM

#5 May 12, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the rural people, we subside your sorryasses enough, build your own fence deadbeats.
It's great for the nation to see the vermin that gets through...

Y'all, this could be your new neighbor!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 12, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, it's the rural folk that pay their own way, typically own their property and pay state/county taxes that are largely siphoned off to support the leeches in the urban blight.
Ya got that right

Hondo, NM

#7 May 12, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, it's the rural folk that pay their own way, typically own their property and pay state/county taxes that are largely siphoned off to support the leeches in the urban blight.
And the parasites just don't get it......

Everyone needs to visit elpaso so they can see for themselves,

But stay overnight in Sunland Park New Mexico to avoid the hotel taxes!

Don't rent a car from the airport, there is a steep parasite tax there too.
Tax and spend consequence

Hondo, NM

#8 May 15, 2013
As American sees another big democratic run city sink to new lows,
Bankrupt Detroit,
Elpaso spending policy mirrors the same....

Highway to economic hell.....

Bond issues spending the heritage of our grandchildren,

Quality of life bonds, our FUTURE children's heritage, spent making skateparks....

How wise, as we seek water with a frenzy....

FORT BLISS should ration the water to the city

to force WISE POPULATION GROWTH!

WITHOUT FORT BLISS, the rio would be the water supply,

How cool is that!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#9 May 15, 2013
Tax and spend consequence wrote:
As American sees another big democratic run city sink to new lows,
Bankrupt Detroit,
Elpaso spending policy mirrors the same....
Highway to economic hell.....
Bond issues spending the heritage of our grandchildren,
Quality of life bonds, our FUTURE children's heritage, spent making skateparks....
How wise, as we seek water with a frenzy....
FORT BLISS should ration the water to the city
to force WISE POPULATION GROWTH!
WITHOUT FORT BLISS, the rio would be the water supply,
How cool is that!
I heard talk about another reservoir being built, but I think it's close to me and I'm between Houston and Dallas. I'm a good 600 miles from El Paso.
Horizon Mayor

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
Look at Ripofflican controled mississippi poorest state. Why doesn't anybody ever want to talk about mississippi.
Que

Juarez, Mexico

#12 May 15, 2013
Horizon Mayor wrote:
Look at Ripofflican controled mississippi poorest state. Why doesn't anybody ever want to talk about mississippi.
Callate mojoda. You know less than nothing. And pendeja, do not call me a juarens when I am feliz in Juaritos.
petro

El Paso, TX

#13 May 15, 2013
Que wrote:
<quoted text>Callate mojoda. You know less than nothing. And pendeja, do not call me a juarens when I am feliz in Juaritos.
callate tu juarenze! tal por cual! que derecho tienes en abrir el hozico de perro?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#15 May 15, 2013
444AAAA wrote:
Why shouldn't the illegal alien scum live in the shadows? The are sub-human garbage, the lowest of the low, ignorant liars, thieves and cheats. Round them up, beat them, then deport them...men, women, children.
alot of people would rather live in the shadows then be labeled as american.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#16 May 15, 2013
As usual a liberal college, with liberal idea's, not real substance from Americans and the people that are affected daily from the invasion that has destroyed so many big cities; Heyman sit's in his office, goes to his gated community and probably never has to deal with the communities that are ruined my illegals.....And those illegals prefer hiding. they do not want to be caught and expected to try to become legit.... It's never permanent nor do they want permanent residency. These people need to do more research.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#17 May 15, 2013
YOU WHITE THEN YOUR THE THUG! YOU AINT LEGALLY RESIDED IN MY LAND ! GO BACK TO EUROPE! YOU WHITE TRASH ARE THE ILLEGALS HERE.YOUR WHITE ASSES HAVE ONLY BEEN IN NORTH AMERICA FOR 500 YEARS ITS HIGHTIME YOU GET OUT OF OUR LAND AS WE DONT WANT YOUR COLONIAL LAND THIEVES ON OUR SOIL!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#18 May 15, 2013
FACT wrote:
YOU WHITE THEN YOUR THE THUG! YOU AINT LEGALLY RESIDED IN MY LAND ! GO BACK TO EUROPE! YOU WHITE TRASH ARE THE ILLEGALS HERE.YOUR WHITE ASSES HAVE ONLY BEEN IN NORTH AMERICA FOR 500 YEARS ITS HIGHTIME YOU GET OUT OF OUR LAND AS WE DONT WANT YOUR COLONIAL LAND THIEVES ON OUR SOIL!
Well said...
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#19 May 15, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said...
Thank you.
GUESSSHWO

Issaquah, WA

#20 May 15, 2013
JUST PUT A HUGE MOAT AROUND THE BORDER LONG AS ITS BIGGER THEN THE RIO GRANDE
GUESSSHWO

Issaquah, WA

#21 May 15, 2013
DJFRESHPANTLOAD-STOP HATING CAUSE WHITEY WON'T CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS AND TAKE CARE OF YOU-YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY IN DENIAL OF YOUR "PROUD HISTORY" OF ACCOMPLISHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN YOUR THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF INDIGENOUS LIVING UNTIL YOU SAW WHAT WHITEY DID NOW YOU WANNA CLAIM JUMP IN THE NAME OF RACISM AND SCREW THAT UP JUST AS YOU MADE YOUR PRE AMERICA LANDS BANKRUPT SLAVE STATES ALL OVER AGAIN LIKE A GLUTTON WANTON WOMAN WELFARE WARRIOR?
DIOS MIO POBRECITO!
GUESSSHWO

Issaquah, WA

#22 May 15, 2013
444AAA-THERES A REASON WHY AMERICA HAS BEEN THE BEST AND ITS BECAUSE THE IMMIGRANTS FROM ELLIS ISLAND WERE CHECKED OUT POKED PRODDED AND LED THROUGH CATTLE GATES AND HAD TO EARN THEIR WAY HERE ONLY THEN COULD THEY APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAD
AND UNLIKE MEXICO AMERICA HAS ASSIMILATED MEXICANS,CHINESE,ITALIANS,GREE KS,JEWISH,POLES GERMANS,JAPANESE ETC. THAT IS WHY AMERICANS HAVE SUCH RESOLVE BECAUSE WE CAN ADAPT TO ANYTHING
AND JUST HOW MANY CHINESE ARE THERE IN MEXICO ?
YEAH GOOD ONE AMERICANS ARE THE RACISTS NICE TRY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 21 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 27
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 1 hr ronnie 3
News Washington Week: In Election Year, Congress Unl... (Feb '14) 1 hr red and right 49
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr J ValJean 138,682
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 3 hr Prep-for-Dep 107
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump platform: Because I said so 7 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web