Fernando Garcia: The Militarization o...

Fernando Garcia: The Militarization of the U.S. Border Will Spread If We Dona t Fight Back

There are 34 comments on the Democracy Now story from Wednesday Nov 14, titled Fernando Garcia: The Militarization of the U.S. Border Will Spread If We Dona t Fight Back. In it, Democracy Now reports that:

Nearly 6,000 active-duty troops are currently stationed in Texas, California and Arizona, following Trump's escalating attacks against the Central American caravan heading toward the border. We speak to Fernando Garcia, founding director of the Border Network for Human Rights, an advocacy organization based in El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democracy Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No means NO

United States

#1 Friday Nov 16
The criminal infiltration will be stopped.

Those refusing compliance with laws are not in the best interests of America.

Post your property.
Enforce the law.

Bring the army, dogs, electricity, snipers, land mines.
America has spoken.
Fartmilitia

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Friday Nov 16
Bring farts to sniff.
Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Friday Nov 16
Spread is good
Fart Wildly

West Orange, NJ

#4 Friday Nov 16
Fartmilitia wrote:
Bring farts to sniff.
Farts are good.
feeling the love yet

United States

#5 Saturday Nov 17
The elpaso open border agitators have yet to say

Enter legally

Post property
Fence property
Arrest trespassers
Call dps to transport

Enter legally
Follow US and Texas laws
Welcome
America spoke

United States

#6 Saturday Nov 17
Once the borders secured
The mopping up will follow
PresidentPrecide nt

United States

#7 Saturday Nov 17
America spoke wrote:
Once the borders secured
The mopping up will follow
The militarization of the border is just Trump's way of testing the waters for initializing martial law across the whole country. If he only wanted to protect the border, he would simply hire more border patrol officers.
Fart Cutters

Hacienda Heights, CA

#8 Saturday Nov 17
Fart Wildly wrote:
<quoted text>

Farts are good.
I test the farts all are good.
reality

Dallas, TX

#9 Saturday Nov 17
Hate this word but "DUH" come legally with shots and all the bows and whistles that come with earning your way to citizenship for you and your family. Don't come that way and get deported or locked up! Solution- use them to build the wall!
Fart Released

Chico, CA

#10 Saturday Nov 17
Fart Cutters wrote:
<quoted text>

I test the farts all are good.
This is farts reality.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Saturday Nov 17
Do we need more military on the border fixing bayonets?

“Chain Breaker”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Saturday Nov 17
whiney beech wrote:
Do we need more military on the border fixing bayonets?
Just line 'em up and run them down with a tractor, nice and flat.
Much easier for you to cart them to the crematorium. Oh by the way, coming from poverty they probably don't have any gold fillings.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Saturday Nov 17
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>

Just line 'em up and run them down with a tractor, nice and flat.
Much easier for you to cart them to the crematorium. Oh by the way, coming from poverty they probably don't have any gold fillings.
Actually a D-9 Caterpillar, armoured of course, would do a better job. The metals would still drop out of the ashes.
A simple prick of the bayonet would do the trick.

Would,nt it make more sense to dig a hole in the sand with the D-9 insert bodies, cover with sand.

“Chain Breaker”

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Saturday Nov 17
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually a D-9 Caterpillar, armoured of course, would do a better job. The metals would still drop out of the ashes.
A simple prick of the bayonet would do the trick.

Would,nt it make more sense to dig a hole in the sand with the D-9 insert bodies, cover with sand.
I thought you were more diabolical. You could sprinkle the ashes on your dinner....kinda' like that movie "Silence of the Lambs", or like a hunter!...eat what you kill.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#15 Saturday Nov 17
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought you were more diabolical. You could sprinkle the ashes on your dinner....kinda' like that movie "Silence of the Lambs", or like a hunter!...eat what you kill.
Good Heavens what a thought process you have. Are you trying to find someone that thinks like you?

“Chain Breaker”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Saturday Nov 17
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>

Good Heavens what a thought process you have. Are you trying to find someone that thinks like you?
On the contrary you're the one who opened the morbid door. What happened to your appetite for darkness...it's the world you brought into this thread. I'm just feeding you.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Saturday Nov 17
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>

On the contrary you're the one who opened the morbid door. What happened to your appetite for darkness...it's the world you brought into this thread. I'm just feeding you.
But it comes from your deep within!

“Chain Breaker”

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Saturday Nov 17
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>
But it comes from your deep within!
Deep within? Did you preform a biopsy of my soul? Hey beech, as I posted you opened the door. Appears you don't like the darkness you thought was so witty.
Fart Repeater

Alexandria, VA

#20 Saturday Nov 17
Moses Farts wrote:
<quoted text>

Part the crack and smell the farts
Oh yes farts are good
Miss Manners

San Antonio, TX

#21 Sunday Nov 18
American bombers will be used if needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lindsey Graham: Trump should 'dig in and not gi... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 35
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 7 min Hillduhbeastfart 2,709
News White Privilege and Illegal Immigration 7 min Hillduhbeastfart 96
News Mexico cracks down on illegal immigration at so... 9 min Hillduhbeastfart 2
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 18 min Liberal Cowards 40
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 20 min Southern and proud 206
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 22 min Liberal Cowards 23,848