Quirky's Saloon.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#44 Mar 24, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Barbie Q later tonight.
Ah,,,Shud up.!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#45 Mar 24, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Ah,,,Shud up.!
Yeah , What She said !!!

lololol
Quirky

Denver, CO

#46 Mar 24, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Great toons Barkeep .
Bonnie Rocks #1 and in that order too!

lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#47 Mar 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie Rocks #1 and in that order too!
lol
Well, O.K. then....I agree..LOL.
Quirky

Romania

#49 Mar 25, 2014
I just farted another Barbie out lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#50 Mar 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You like that Hollah Back girl song?
LOL..I like Ol' Black Betty... The Cheryl Crow version.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#51 Mar 25, 2014
Sheryl Crow - "Black Betty", Live @ Buffalo Chip Campground



Sheryl Crow / D´yer Maker Live 1995

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Honky Tonk Woman Sheryl Crow with The Rolling Stones

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#52 Mar 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Sheryl Crow - "Black Betty", Live @ Buffalo Chip Campground
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j3uRTEHSkcYXX
Sheryl Crow / D´yer Maker Live 1995
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Honky Tonk Woman Sheryl Crow with The Rolling Stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks Barkeep..LOL.

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#53 Mar 26, 2014
Is this place open for business....if it is I'll take a Tequila slammer and top it off with Tequila sunrise, then I got to get going....
Hey does this saloon have pole dancing or lady mud fighting.......lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#54 Mar 26, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
Is this place open for business....if it is I'll take a Tequila slammer and top it off with Tequila sunrise, then I got to get going....
Hey does this saloon have pole dancing or lady mud fighting.......lol
I was hoping Tally would do some bar tending. She knows how to handle rowdy Libtards... It Quirk's job till then. He'll be 'round I'd think. Me...I'm just here to make the joint look good ..LOL.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#55 Mar 26, 2014
Johnny Rivers - The Seventh Son

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#56 Mar 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Johnny Rivers - The Seventh Son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3KmvWUS9tB0XX
Hey Quirky I been aaaaa working on a toilet half the day an I need a boilermaker(Bud light for the chaser)....

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#57 Mar 26, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I was hoping Tally would do some bar tending. She knows how to handle rowdy Libtards... It Quirk's job till then. He'll be 'round I'd think. Me...I'm just here to make the joint look good ..LOL.
This is the place to be Bonnie fk them uptight nimrods over on posit.thread(theLibtards)..... They have no since of humor at all and are worthless as tits on a boar hog....lol
Quirky

Denver, CO

#59 Mar 26, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Quirky I been aaaaa working on a toilet half the day an I need a boilermaker(Bud light for the chaser)....
Coming right up , How was the Tequila sun rise?

LOL

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#60 Mar 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>Yus I still sniff a toilet seat or two also myself. Enjoy !
Well that's good to know fake Quirky is there anything else you sniff that you would like to tell us about?

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#61 Mar 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming right up , How was the Tequila sun rise?
LOL
It was damn good Quirky...
Hey that Kelso slide I was talking about yesterday was back in the 70's you can google it an get all the info you want on it...I knew a guy that was renting a house up at the top of that hill before it started to break away and I was out on his back deck one time looking down at all the house below him an told him this is about the dumbest place to build houses an they found out a few years later the hard way..lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#62 Mar 26, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>This is the place to be Bonnie fk them uptight nimrods over on posit.thread(theLibtards)..... They have no since of humor at all and are worthless as tits on a boar hog....lol
U betcha. LOL. Agreed.. I really like the way this saloon looks. It's kinda homey....Fort a saloon.. The music is nice.. Great owner too. Heck... He may even make a go of it with a little help. LOL..

“Choo-Choo ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#63 Mar 26, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>U betcha. LOL. Agreed.. I really like the way this saloon looks. It's kinda homey....Fort a saloon.. The music is nice.. Great owner too. Heck... He may even make a go of it with a little help. LOL..
Sounds good to me Bonnie, but I thinking its going to be hard to keep the nutjob libtards out....guess well just have to take them on when they come are way..lol
Quirky

Denver, CO

#64 Mar 26, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>It was damn good Quirky...
Hey that Kelso slide I was talking about yesterday was back in the 70's you can google it an get all the info you want on it...I knew a guy that was renting a house up at the top of that hill before it started to break away and I was out on his back deck one time looking down at all the house below him an told him this is about the dumbest place to build houses an they found out a few years later the hard way..lol
LOL,

Yeah I wonder some times why they build homes in some places like in a flood plane or under a potential mud slid area.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#65 Mar 26, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good to me Bonnie, but I thinking its going to be hard to keep the nutjob libtards out....guess well just have to take them on when they come are way..lol
Sounds like a plan. Both sides have tried over the years to have their own sights many times.. It's never worked.. Quirk deserves his own place though...IMHO..LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 17 min X -Man- 144,312
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 23 min What ever 15,736
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 39 min Jason 21,041
News Deportation fear for 50,000 Irish in US 42 min Wildchild 1
News Trump to spare U.S. 'dreamer' immigrants from c... 48 min Wildchild 1
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 55 min coco 229
News Thousands of demonstrators across U.S say 'Not ... 1 hr What ever 7
More from around the web