DREAM Act would boost economy, think tank says

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 521

If illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children were given legal status, their improved access to college and better jobs would add $329 billion and 1.4 million jobs to the nation's economy over two decades, according to a report set for release today.

Full Story
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#253 Oct 12, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>that's because the Canadians,asians and Africans here illegally don't even make up 1% of the amount of illegal Mexicans in this country but don't worry they have to go too
This doesnt look like 1%, moron. It looks like more to me. www.nytimes.com/.../us/asians-surpass-hispani...
Take a look at this statistic before you open your uneducated mouth.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#254 Oct 12, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>its not for you to get its none of your business. You bastards really just don't want to except that you don't belong here I can't wait for romney to take office. I swear I will volunteer to help ice get rid of you.
Um...it appears to me that balcks are in the lead for welfare. Take a look for yourself. Once again, the statistics do not lie. Try to refute this, moron. Btw, its accept not except. You should have paid attention in class instead of wondering where your next hand out or your next high while skipping class was coming from. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_... ...
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#255 Oct 12, 2012

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#256 Oct 12, 2012
Dallas wrote:
www.nytimes.com/.../asians-sur pass-hispanics-as-biggest-immi grant-wave.html
Your link is a deadbeat like you......
nym8387

United States

#257 Oct 12, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Um...it appears to me that balcks are in the lead for welfare. Take a look for yourself. Once again, the statistics do not lie. Try to refute this, moron. Btw, its accept not except. You should have paid attention in class instead of wondering where your next hand out or your next high while skipping class was coming from. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_... ...
like I said before about Americans deserve help when they need it Mexicans should be deported not helped. You make a big deal about a misspelled word by me like you don't ever make a mistake.and what kind of link is that I bet your useing free WiFi at McDonald's to post your nonsense on this site you loser because you can't afford internet in your house.
Logic

Brooklyn, NY

#258 Oct 12, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>its not for you to get its none of your business. You bastards really just don't want to except that you don't belong here I can't wait for romney to take office. I swear I will volunteer to help ice get rid of you.
Let me know when u volunteer nym. I'll give u my address. I really want to see ur ugly ass. Lmao!
nym8387

United States

#259 Oct 12, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when u volunteer nym. I'll give u my address. I really want to see ur ugly ass. Lmao!
sure will.
sba131

United States

#260 Oct 12, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything happened.........
My mistake. My apology
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#261 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is its ok to be balck, lazy and dependant on social welfare so long as they are citizens? I dont get it.
What i'am saying is US matters don't need any illegal foreigners' input.

We also don't need fat, lazy illegal aliens with 10 children living off welfare rolls in somebody else's country.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#262 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>And for the record, there are "Mexicans" in this country who are here legally. You obvioulsy resent Mexicans whether they are here legally or not, otherwise you would be using the term "illegal" instead of Mexicans. Some Canadians, Asians, and Africans are here illegaly, but I dont hear you complaining about them. Picking and choosing is not good.
Legal Mexicans are far and few between. I say Mexicans because Mexicans are the posterboys for the illegal. The past few years i have been looking at the Mexican culture, and i don't like what i see.

Mexicans are 62% of the illegal. Hispanics/Latino from the south of the border add another 24%. 6% from Canada and Europe and that leaves 8% from the rest of the world.

All Mexicans whether here legal or not grew up under the same culture.
Mexicans in Mexico treat black Mexicans like crap and then they import that racism here. Then they try and play the victims of racism.

"As La Raza confirms, Mexicans maintain the most racist society in North America.“For the Hispanic race, everything; for anyone outside the race, nothing!” Guadalupe Loaeza, a journalist, said,“Mexican society is fundamentally racist and classist. The color of your skin is a key that either opens or shuts doors. The lighter your skin, the more doors open to you.”

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
Level 6

Houston, TX

#263 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
@Spy,rather...picking and choosing constitutes racism. Thats not good coming form a "black" democrat. Lmao! Like you have room to be pejudiced.
It just got to be racism because you don't have a passport and visa? No wonder the standards of Mexico are so low. What level are you thinking on?

If you show up with the paperwork that you are suppose to have fine, illegal aliens don't.

If you are legal, welcome. If you are illegal you need to be deported. I don't care if you were brought here one day old, if you have a family or not. We don't want you here, we don't need you here. You have your own country that you can run as you see fit.

It's not our problem if you can't manage it.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#264 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>This doesnt look like 1%, moron. It looks like more to me. www.nytimes.com/.../us/asians-surpass-hispani...
Take a look at this statistic before you open your uneducated mouth.
Your link does not work and this is something recent. I bet there are more illegal Mexicans in the country than there are legal Mexicans.

I rather see more Asians now anyway and these are legal immigrants. Asians are alot smarter and will help the country, they will not go on welfare, have 10 children, they will learn English and assimilate.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#265 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Um...it appears to me that balcks are in the lead for welfare. Take a look for yourself. Once again, the statistics do not lie. Try to refute this, moron. Btw, its accept not except. You should have paid attention in class instead of wondering where your next hand out or your next high while skipping class was coming from. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_... ...
Wow, blacks receive welfare in their own country, does the President know about this?

How many Mexicans are here receiving welfare, and ones who can speak English?
How many Mexicans in Mexico are receiving welfare? None! That's why they are here.

Talk about schooling, that kid who got himself shot dead should have stayed in school and not on the border throwing rocks, he might have learned something? Like don't go to the border throwing rocks at the border patrol.

"Mexicans abhor education. In their country, illiteracy dominates. As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. Mexico does not promote educational values. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants. The rate of illiteracy in Mexico stands at 63 percent."

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#266 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is its ok to be balck, lazy and dependant on social welfare so long as they are citizens? I dont get it.
Obviously you don't get it do you, I won't be surprise since most of anchor brats are clueless and dumb. Public assistance are for Americans NOT for your fellow illegal aliens and their anchor brats. Americans do NOT go to other countries and suck up its public assistance which I doubt that they even have, isn't that why most of your illegal friends come here for? Free everything. it's time for us to speak up and say "we the Americans had enough from this invaders.
Logic

Paterson, NJ

#267 Oct 13, 2012
Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't get it do you, I won't be surprise since most of anchor brats are clueless and dumb. Public assistance are for Americans NOT for your fellow illegal aliens and their anchor brats. Americans do NOT go to other countries and suck up its public assistance which I doubt that they even have, isn't that why most of your illegal friends come here for? Free everything. it's time for us to speak up and say "we the Americans had enough from this invaders.
So then speak up! One question though; who's listening? Lol
say what

San Jose, CA

#268 Oct 13, 2012
Dallas wrote:
Black aka African-American are citizens of this country. Illegal Mexicans like yourself are not and do not have any right to enter his county illegally for one reason only, have kids to be in publics assistance! You are a fraud to this country.
say what

San Jose, CA

#269 Oct 13, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
So then speak up! One question though; who's listening? Lol
Truth hurts doesn't it? What makes you think our gov does not listen to AMERICANS? Its called "Voting" you, moron!
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#270 Oct 15, 2012
Logic wrote:
Everybody's got an opinion on the issue. Arguing about it on a website is not going to change anything. Are u wimps going to do anything about it or keep complaining?? In the meantime there are millions of illegals going about their lives without hating on other people. Lol
true,lifes to short to be wasteing time going around hateing .they are people too,wanting to work to help thier love ones back home in need of food and clothing.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#271 Oct 15, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Black aka African-American are citizens of this country. Illegal Mexicans like yourself are not and do not have any right to enter his county illegally for one reason only, have kids to be in publics assistance! You are a fraud to this country.
Illegal is just a word, they are humans they bleed red just like you and me.they are my mothers,fathers, brothers,grandparents and sisters.instead of stiring so much hate against our brothers and sisters why don't we get to know them and help them. I DO The Great Spirit sees all the good and bad in every soul.why do you think so much terrible things are happening in the world.
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#272 Oct 15, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal is just a word, they are humans they bleed red just like you and me.they are my mothers,fathers, brothers,grandparents and sisters.instead of stiring so much hate against our brothers and sisters why don't we get to know them and help them. I DO The Great Spirit sees all the good and bad in every soul.why do you think so much terrible things are happening in the world.
listen buddy. It is rude and obnoxious to descend on another people's town or city in such ridiculous numbers that the entire social order is thrown off balance. On utop of this, they demand the ordinary people of these places support them with money transfers, jobs, schools, hospitals, etc etc. I support smaller numbers of immigrants assimilated over time but to overwhelm somebody else and place unnecessary burdens in them is not a good or kind thing to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 46
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,645
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 3 hr swedenforever 21
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 6 hr Jamestheduke21 3
Texas AG accuses feds of misleading on immigran... 6 hr wild child 1
Texas Files Early Discovery Motion Against Obama 6 hr wild child 1
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 6 hr goonsquad 113
Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by ... 9 hr INFIDEL 15
More from around the web