Undocumented immigrants allowed to ta...

Undocumented immigrants allowed to take driver's test

There are 15 comments on the wsfa.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Undocumented immigrants allowed to take driver's test. In it, wsfa.com reports that:

The state of Alabama said it will allow hundreds of immigrants to take driver license tests under a new Obama administration rule.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wsfa.com.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 16, 2013
isn't it true that one only needs to show a drivers license to vote in the usa?

if that is true.. THEN, where's the logic of giving a drivers license to "citizens of OTHER countries who are in the usa ILLEGALLY."????

do we really want "citizens of OTHER countries in the usa ILLEGALLY" VOTING in our elections?

who are these politicians in the state of Alabama who are allowing this to happen?

morons.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
isn't it true that one only needs to show a drivers license to vote in the usa?
if that is true.. THEN, where's the logic of giving a drivers license to "citizens of OTHER countries who are in the usa ILLEGALLY."????
do we really want "citizens of OTHER countries in the usa ILLEGALLY" VOTING in our elections?
who are these politicians in the state of Alabama who are allowing this to happen?
morons.
i have yet to see any poll worker ask for id or drivers license,it promotes fraud as does anything helping illegal aliens.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 16, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
i have yet to see any poll worker ask for id or drivers license,it promotes fraud as does anything helping illegal aliens.
to begin with, federal and state laws REQUIRE that voters show ID to vote.

so, if some poll worker is not asking for ID before someone is voting, they are breaking the law.

secondly, YOU say quote, "showing ID "promotes" fraud"?

what have you been smoking?

using YOUR logic, we shouldn't require ID for buying liquor because that would be promoting minors to commit fraud?

using YOUR logic, we shouldn't have reason to require ID for anything because that would be promoting fraud.

forget having to require ID for driving, flying, drinking, traveling, and a whole host of other things.

the fact that the entire world uses ID cards for many reasons must appear to be illogical to you. right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_documen...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_documen...

..like I said. get off the drugs.
scared american

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2013
No free pass for illegals! American citizens loose there licenses for a lot less then sneaking into America using fake social security cards and not paying taxes. An American would be in federal prison.
end the freebies

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 16, 2013
scared american wrote:
No free pass for illegals! American citizens loose there licenses for a lot less then sneaking into America using fake social security cards and not paying taxes. An American would be in federal prison.
The fine is up to 15 years in prison, and up to 250,000 dollars fine. You may think it is simple and not really such a bad thing to do, coming to America and using a random SS number to get a job somewhere, but if you are caught, it is seen as identity theft, fraud, and however else the judge will see it.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 18, 2013
More drunks on the road.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
In English?
Mayela

Union City, GA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
The American Conservative Union’s three-day event, billed as “America’s Future: The Next Generation of Conservatives,” is seen by some Republicans as an opportunity to begin rebounding from the 2012 election, where Mr. Obama won a second term thanks in part to the GOP’s struggles to win the support from the nation’s growing minority groups — in particular Hispanics.

“As conservatives, we must leave no American behind and we must share our powerful message of freedom and liberty to all citizens — even those who may disagree with us on some issues because their is solid common ground in fighting against government outreach and for independence,” Mrs. Palin said.

“Those who may disagree with us on some issues, they are not our enemies. They are our sisters and our brothers, and our neighbors, they are our friends.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...

sisters, brothers, neighbors, friends? Riiiiiight.
LMAOFF!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2013
There is no reason to keep caving in to the unwarranted demands of those who sneak into our country. And to those who think we should cave in to them to help strengthen a political party, I say they are delusional because the Dems will always wave the brass ring (entitlements) in their faces and they will always align with the side that gives them the most for doing the least.
truth

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2013
If they are going to be over here doing our jobs they need to get them .
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2013
to allow "citizens of other countries" ILLEGAL or LEGAL to get drivers license would also provide them access to voting in the usa.

NOW, that would be insane.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
to allow "citizens of other countries" ILLEGAL or LEGAL to get drivers license would also provide them access to voting in the usa.
NOW, that would be insane.
It is beyond inanse.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>It is beyond inanse.
Oops, insane...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 Mar 20, 2013
This stupid administration won't be happy until we look like Mexico or Asia. The good old days are over, and the worse part about it, illegals haven't contributed one thing that improves the Country. They bring the labor wages down, the culture down, the entitlement's up, and trash up every house in every neighborhood they sneak into. Pleeeeeze, let me see anything good that has come from allowing this 3rd world trash to come here and set up housekeeping.And sadly, the American people will never respect them or like them and they will always be viewed as interlopers that simply don't belong here. That's not the legacy I would want for my people or Country.
scared american

United States

#17 Apr 21, 2013
Our America is no longer our America. We are slowly loosing our rights. Illegals are getting free passes our government no longer work for we the people. Americans need to wake up for I fear its gong to be to late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 4 min ImFree2Choose 833
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min WasteWater 3,512
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 56 min Katrina 8 8 93
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 59 min BMW 33
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9,780
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Flaming Star 141,590
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 2 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
More from around the web