Activists continue push for new bill ...

Activists continue push for new bill at Rep. Gary Millera s office

There are 10 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Activists continue push for new bill at Rep. Gary Millera s office. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

RANCHO CUCAMONGA >> Groups who have been urging Rep. Gary Miller, R-Rancho Cucamonga, to support comprehensive immigration reform say they will continue to apply pressure in the wake of an additional Republican congressman from California joining in support this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Barney

Perris, CA

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Cry me a river! These illegal aliens are invaders trying to take over the U.S. in my opinion!
They have no business in the U.S. they should enter respectably.
Once they gain power they will open all borders to the south and the U.S. will just be another crappy Latin America.
Go home! Deport these invaders.

STOP ALLOWING ILLEGAL ALIENS TO DICTATE IMMIGRATION POLICY TO AMERICAN CITIZENS!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2013
These people are not only criminals,but a drain on taxpayers. Throw them back across the border where they belong, and anybody who supports amnesty can go with them.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
These people are not only criminals,but a drain on taxpayers. Throw them back across the border where they belong, and anybody who supports amnesty can go with them.
correct,I have never seen such pushy dam people.loooosers.get out.hi sandy its brenda had to change the name ,how you been.issa what a disapointment.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>correct,I have never seen such pushy dam people.loooosers.get out.hi sandy its brenda had to change the name ,how you been.issa what a disapointment.
Hi Brenda, i'm doing ok. I used to support Issa, now he disgusts me. He is a huge disappointment. These illegals have some nerve making demands when they are breaking the law just by being in our country. Any politician who chooses to meet their demands needs to be Fired!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brenda, i'm doing ok. I used to support Issa, now he disgusts me. He is a huge disappointment. These illegals have some nerve making demands when they are breaking the law just by being in our country. Any politician who chooses to meet their demands needs to be Fired!
we need to redo the whole whitehouse.I havent been on here for a month and nothing has changed,but still no amnesty thats good news.issa yep traitor,glad your good.ttys.bye
sandy1

Southold, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>we need to redo the whole whitehouse.I havent been on here for a month and nothing has changed,but still no amnesty thats good news.issa yep traitor,glad your good.ttys.bye
I agree. After obama is evicted and the Whitehouse has been thoroughly fumigated it should be redone.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. After obama is evicted and the Whitehouse has been thoroughly fumigated it should be redone.
cant wait cant let that hilary crsp head in she is an ibama xtension.it will be intresting to see eho runs on republican side.I dont like christie,pro amnesty.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> cant wait cant let that hilary crsp head in she is an ibama xtension.it will be intresting to see eho runs on republican side.I dont like christie,pro amnesty.
oh my lots of typos thats obama xtension,and hilary crap head lol
sandy1

Southold, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> cant wait cant let that hilary crsp head in she is an ibama xtension.it will be intresting to see eho runs on republican side.I dont like christie,pro amnesty.
Your right, hillary is an extension of the anti Christ we have now. Christie is a rino.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Rushing laws through is how we got stuck with this Obamacare debacle. It's also the way representatives try to advance laws that they were paid off to pass even though they are terrible for the country. The chamber of commerce is currently blackmailing politicians who are against amnesty by threatening to withhold campaign contributions. That's blackmail and bribery, plain and simple. The corrupt ones will definately take the bait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 min Nopal 7,018
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min WasteWater 5,293
News Immigration Activist Accuses Heck Staffer of As... 32 min kiljoy 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 45 min J ValJean 141,897
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr LordFree 10,346
News The Latest: Clinton says she'll pick 'very qual... 3 hr Captain Yesterday 254
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 4 hr slick willie expl... 20
More from around the web