Hispanic voters: The fix for major 20...

Hispanic voters: The fix for major 2014 Midterm election voter turnout

There are 18 comments on the Washington Times story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Hispanic voters: The fix for major 2014 Midterm election voter turnout. In it, Washington Times reports that:

OKLAHOMA CITY , January 5, 2014 - The 2014 midterm elections is right around the corner, and political parties from both sides of the aisle are lining up campaign speeches and finger pointing tactics to get voters out to vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Polls show that people who vote for democrats are 99.9% mentally challenged.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2014
Ok now that would be a real poll.
ObamaCare FUBAR

Bohemia, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Polls show that people who vote for democrats are 99.9% mentally challenged.
And the remaining .1% have been dead for years.
Your Ex

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Polls show that people who vote for democrats are 99.9% mentally challenged.

Reading your posts reduces the national collective intelligence100%, regardless of party affiliation.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your posts reduces the national collective intelligence100%, regardless of party affiliation.
no he is right, no normal people will vote democrat again.not this year or 2016.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#6 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Polls show that people who vote for democrats are 99.9% mentally challenged.
That the same poll that showed Etchy was going to win in a landslide.........

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Jan 5, 2014
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your posts reduces the national collective intelligence100%, regardless of party affiliation.
Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.

Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet? But.........HILLARY SAID FOUR DEAD, WHAT DOES IT MATTER.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?
Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.
Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.
One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.
Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet? But.........HILLARY SAID FOUR DEAD, WHAT DOES IT MATTER.
yuck, she makes me sick.non american.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#9 Jan 6, 2014
At least Mrs Cliton will continue the Obama legacy of mega debt for working taxpayers.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Jan 6, 2014
RustyS wrote:
At least Mrs Cliton will continue the Obama legacy of mega debt for working taxpayers.
and Bubba's looking forward to checking out the new crop of 20 something year old interns.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jan 6, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
and Bubba's looking forward to checking out the new crop of 20 something year old interns.
Slick Willy may have a whole new connotation. Heart patents should not use Viagra or similar drugs so hopefully he will let his ball over come his common sense.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?
Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.
Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.
One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.
Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet? But.........HILLARY SAID FOUR DEAD, WHAT DOES IT MATTER.
3000 dead on 911, 2.3 trillion lost by the Pentagon-yeehaw!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13 Jan 6, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
3000 dead on 911, 2.3 trillion lost by the Pentagon-yeehaw!
Yep, if only Clinton would have done his job 9/11 would have not happened..........or the first attack as well.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#14 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
If flubs wasn't clearing brush and condo rice shopping for manolo blahniks, 911 wouldn't have happened.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Jan 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
If flubs wasn't clearing brush and condo rice shopping for manolo blahniks, 911 wouldn't have happened.
DMV: 75% Of Illegal Immigrants Failed Written Test...
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#16 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>DMV: 75% Of Illegal Immigrants Failed Written Test...
meh - Don't worry - you can take it again - and again - and again.

.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
and Bubba's looking forward to checking out the new crop of 20 something year old interns.
But, Etchy said he won't lend the Big Dawg his binders full of women.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#20 Jan 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, just like they vote..........
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min Maverick 808 147,667
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Jillian 11,374
News ICE Director Confirms Significant Increase in W... 4 hr happyning 9
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 4 hr Red Crosse 537
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 4 hr MOPORKINtHEHOLE 289
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 6 hr Noe 85
News Illegal immigrant teenager could be forced betw... 7 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web