Arizona woos Mexico, downplays anti-i...

Arizona woos Mexico, downplays anti-immigrant law

There are 2 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Mar 22, 2014, titled Arizona woos Mexico, downplays anti-immigrant law. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

In this Jan. 19, 2007, file photo, Border Patrol agents processes a number of illegal immigrants caught entering the United States, in Sasabe, Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

ronnie

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2014
The only thing friendly about Arizona's needs are exploiting cheap labor and using manufacturing in Mexico as a way to improve there economy. The Arizonians still don't want South Americans moving in, believe me. I live in the West. When Arizona cracked down on illegals, they moved here to Utah and have filled up our schools with thousands of illegals. This Sanctuary State has seen more crime and drug smuggling, human smuggling in the last five years, they've hired a new California Police chief to teach Utahns how to deal with the flood of illegals coming here. Every serious crime commited here in this State has been by Hispanics only.... Very few white, black criminals have been shown on the news of late. Only Mexican/South American criminals. The laws are changing here and many people here are fed up, really fed up. They need to be deported the minute they enter a State and set up houskeeping.

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Blah Blah Blah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 17 min Mickey Ratt Club 145,657
News Trump seeks reconsideration of sanctuary cities... 54 min Appalachia bliss 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr Valerie 5,126
News President Trump to meet with Pope Francis 2 hr AZPat 1
News Staggering number of visa overstays now biggest... 10 hr tomin cali 1
News Arrest rate of 'non-criminal' illegal immigrant... 11 hr tomin cali 5
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) 12 hr JimGaddio 257
More from around the web