Post-Romney, some in GOP reject advic...

Post-Romney, some in GOP reject advice to moderate

There are 51 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Post-Romney, some in GOP reject advice to moderate. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

In this July 24, 2013 file photo, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas speaks on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#48 Aug 7, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be very familiar with fascism:

IRS targeted liberal groups during Bush years
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#49 Aug 7, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS Scandal is something you would NEVER expect in a democracy. The POLITICAL TARGETING of opponents thru a branch of government by the Obama Administration STINKS of Fascism.
Yes, and Obama is behind it!! No doubt about that!!
I would never expect the DoJ to target political opponents who attempt to enforce the law either but that seems to be all they do these days while Wall Street criminals get a skate.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#50 Aug 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be very familiar with fascism:
IRS targeted liberal groups during Bush years
I find that very hard to believe since Bush is a neo-Con, aka a Rockefeller Republican.

Nevertheless, any targeting of political groups by the government is a clear violation of the first Amendment. Of course, some groups do not meet the standards necessary for tax-exempt status, but the key is too keep the requirements standard for all applicants.

Yes, I understand fascism and I also understand how it has wrecked the US Economy.

Bush and Obama are BOTH Fascist Underlings.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#51 Aug 7, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never expect the DoJ to target political opponents who attempt to enforce the law either but that seems to be all they do these days while Wall Street criminals get a skate.
So true. That is because the International BANKSTERS control the US Government as well as the MSM, as well as the US Military.

Case in point of Wall Street criminals being immune from prosecution would be former CEO of MF Global, Jon Corzine.

http://www.law360.com/articles/370831/despite...

"Though they misplaced about $1.6 billion in customer money while driving their brokerage into the ground, Jon Corzine and other top MF Global Inc. executives will likely escape criminal charges, a black eye for a U.S. Department of Justice already under fire for declining to prosecute major Wall Street players."
Dan Salazar

AOL

#52 Aug 7, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>It was the targeting by the IRS that cost Romney the election.
Obama cheats and lies and spies.
He's a cheater and he beats his meat on the toilet seat.
Obama is a role model for our children. His Team lied, cheated, and stole the last election using the DOJ and the IRS as weapons against his opponent. He proved to our children and grand children that "It is not how you play the Game....Winning at all costs is everything".
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#53 Aug 7, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....america hates conservatives....waaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#54 Aug 7, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a role model for our children. His Team lied, cheated, and stole the last election using the DOJ and the IRS as weapons against his opponent. He proved to our children and grand children that "It is not how you play the Game....Winning at all costs is everything".
The IRS Persecution leads right to OBAMA.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

"In April 2010, Hull was assigned to scrutinize certain Tea-Party Applications. He requested more information from the groups. After he received responses, he felt he knew enough to determine whether the applications should be approved or denied."

"But his recommendations were not carried out."

"Michael Seto, head of Mr. Hull's unit, also spoke to investigators. He told them Lois Lerner made an Unusual Decision: Tea-party applications would undergo additional scrutiny—a MULILAYRTRD REVIEW."

"Mr. Hull told House investigators that at some point in the winter of 2010-11, Ms. Lerner's senior adviser, whose name is withheld in the publicly released partial interview transcript, told him the applications would require further review:"

Q: "Did [the senior adviser to Ms. Lerner] indicate to you whether she agreed with your recommendations?"

A: "She did not say whether she agreed or not. She said it should go to chief counsel."

Q: "The IRS chief counsel?"

A: "The IRS chief counsel."

"The IRS chief counsel is named William Wilkins. And again, he is one of only two Obama political appointees in the IRS."
---------
A Sharpton

Hazen, ND

#55 Aug 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When the SCOTUS rule there is no right to privacy anymore?
Eventually the Supreme Court will look at it. For now, Eric Holder and the Dept. of Justice decide.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#56 Aug 7, 2013
A Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually the Supreme Court will look at it. For now, Eric Holder and the Dept. of Justice decide.
So the right still exists, which makes your statement nothing but another anti-Obama exaggeration.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#57 Aug 7, 2013
RustyS wrote:
I often wonder if Obama, Boehner and Reid meet to lay out the plan for the month. Might go something like this:
OBMAMA - OK, this month we'll find the IRS doing something, then Boehner you act outraged, demand something be done, call for an investigation. Then, Reid you say it was only a low level bureaucrat and they were put on leave. Then I'll demand we get to the bottom of this and promise change.
REID - Can I say the only reason this happened is Beohner is a racist?
BOEHNER - Why do I always have to be the racist?
ALL -(hysterical laughter)
REID - Next month can we do immigration?
LOL
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#59 Aug 8, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Shut it all down.
Obama is making a bigger mess everyday that he's in office.
He's a menace and an idiot.
If he handles everything the way he handles Benghazi, we are all screwed to the wall by his ignorance, hubris, cowardice and stupidity.
You take the Bengazi thing heard. You must have gone crazy when there were thirteen embassy attacks and 54 American deaths under the Bush administration. Forget about that 9/11 thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 16 min gwww 68
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 18 min positronium 7,459
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 30 min spud 8
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 36 min spud 7,154
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 53 min spud 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Jefferson Davis 10,997
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr D Valens 142,287
More from around the web