Kansas election panel considers remov...

Kansas election panel considers removing Obama from ballot

There are 27 comments on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Sep 15, 2012, titled Kansas election panel considers removing Obama from ballot. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

The board has asked Obama's campaign to provide more information about whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ima

El Paso, TX

#24 Sep 16, 2012
sba131 wrote:
Watch the movies 2016. Obama is mentally ill. and hates America, His true character is finally becoming public.
some of us read his lips and body language FROM DAY ONE, and things have been happening just as predicted.
ima

El Paso, TX

#25 Sep 16, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Their blood is on Obama's hands.
I see another law suit for the dept. of justice, from each of the families. May this will dethrone both obama AND HOLDER!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26 Sep 16, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> So you seem ready, happy and looking forward to watching OUR ECONOMY COMPLETELY COLLAPSE? at which time, he will pass put handouts to everyone to keep from starving....at the same time enforcing his islamic DREAMS & VIEWS.....AND THEN.....his dream will have been fulfilled. He will be worshiped an idolized. THE SAVIOR WHO KEPT THE COUNTRY FROM STARVING!!! that is if he decides to let the infidels (80%? of population) LIVE...HE MAY DECIDE "nope can't feed'em all, why bother?" and ORDER EXTERMINATION. Armageddon begins.
Sweetie, I'm just stating the reality. Those of you who desperately want someone else as President, did your selves absolutely no favor by picking Mitt Romney as the only other realistic alternative. The Republican Party guaranteed Obama's re-election, live with it and hopefully learn better coping skills.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#27 Sep 16, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That flak should be directed at far more deserving recipients, Kobach, Schmidt and Colyer. Our esteemed elected officials are the ones who took the kook seriously enough to start this whole kerfuffle.
The elected officials who took the petition seriously should be getting flak as they deserve it, just as the twit who filed the petition deserves it.

If there was anything to the Obama "birth certificate" issue, I'm sure Hillary's people would have found it and broadcast it to the world back in 2008.

I have no use for Obama as I feel he is a lousy President, but the "birth certificate" crap has gone on far too long. Now he should be judged by his performance or lack-thereof in Office, not by someone's fantasy of a forged birth certificate.

I found a link to the "retracted petition" on Mediaite.com
http://www.mediaite.com/online/kansas-man-wit...
Question

Omaha, NE

#28 Sep 16, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
The elected officials who took the petition seriously should be getting flak as they deserve it, just as the twit who filed the petition deserves it.
If there was anything to the Obama "birth certificate" issue, I'm sure Hillary's people would have found it and broadcast it to the world back in 2008.
I have no use for Obama as I feel he is a lousy President, but the "birth certificate" crap has gone on far too long. Now he should be judged by his performance or lack-thereof in Office, not by someone's fantasy of a forged birth certificate.
I found a link to the "retracted petition" on Mediaite.com
http://www.mediaite.com/online/kansas-man-wit...
I don't know if you can still find it on Washingtimes 24/7, but there was an article last week about an Israeli investigation into his long form in which they claim it to be fraudulent....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#29 Sep 16, 2012

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#30 Sep 16, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Quirky 138,673
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 3 hr WE PORK HICKS 211
News Victor Davis Hanson 6 hours ago 4 hr USA 2
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 6 hr Beauty Through Order 25
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 6 hr Christsharian Law 4
News Lawmaker: school aid for illegal immigrants wrong (Oct '08) 7 hr Real farts 5
News Rising murders of citizens by illegal aliens bl... 8 hr tomin cali 7
More from around the web