Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1144 Apr 9, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Ohhh Gee, you wanna beat me up little tough guy pansy boy?? Please list some more details!! The more charges we can level against your little wimpy azzz, the better!!! ;)
I'm still here grease ball, no one has come to my door to arrest me on your charges and there are no articles in Newsday about me either. LMFAO at you right now! I wish you could see me laugh at you right in front of your friggin Mexcrement face just before I smack it to a pulp. How's that for your ammunition can? LOL!! Would you fall to the ground as quickly as that beaner I smacked in front of Home Depot in Shirley on a Saturday about a month ago?
Jose, I'm being a man and telling you everything so you can hang me. Don't be a pussyboy, turn me in. I DARE you!! PUSSY! LOL LMFAO Bbbwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1147 Apr 9, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong you little pansy azzz tough guy, are you afraid of going to jail??? Maybe you will like the million dollar lawsuit that the guy you beat up is gonna nail you with!!! Don't worry, you will love jail, because all of your gay boyfriends can give it to you up your azzzole, just like your queer husband "Jenny" does to you every night!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Jail, lawsuit? I'm not going to jail because you're a pussy and won't do anything about it. The same goes for the beaner I knocked out with three hard rights. By the time he came to, I was home washing the Mexicunt stink off of my hands and having a cold beer. LOL
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1150 Apr 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong you little pansy azzz tough guy, are you afraid of going to jail??? Maybe you will like the million dollar lawsuit that the guy you beat up is gonna nail you with!!! Don't worry, you will love jail, because all of your gay boyfriends can give it to you up your azzzole, just like your queer husband "Jenny" does to you every night!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
what a terror you are. You are terrorizing, harassing, stalking and using your computer as a weapon!
Zanoni041014

Oakland, CA

#1151 Apr 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> That Ho Jenny is the moneymaker!! LOL!!!
Yeah she is. Hahaha!
Zanoni041014

Oakland, CA

#1152 Apr 10, 2014
trailer patrol wrote:
Mr. J.B or BJ
What does your girlfriend SAY when she suspects that you've been sleeping around with your male lovah Bad-bone?
<quoted text>
C'mon now trailer-basura, tell BadBone to urinate AFTER he's done piping you from your rear entrance, not DURING!!! For cryin' out loud!
Oh hell no toothless Joe! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
They give each other golden showers.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1153 Apr 11, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You have already been reported! They are going over case files as we speak!! How many other Mexicans have you assaulted in Suffolk Country, chitforbrains?? ROTFLMAO!!!!

"They" " Case files?" Who is they and what case files? LMFAO!! You are so full of "chit" that is why your eyes are brown! You really are one stupid big mouth beaner. When you write your little messages to me from behind your computer, do you stick your chest out like you're a little tough guy? LOL I would bet a weeks salary that you sit on the bowl to piss. You're a cowering loser with no balls, Jose. You're a "big man" behind your computer but when you leave your shitty NY apartment you crawl on your stomach like some meek little slug. You're the type who thinks he's tough when there are ten of you stealing a first graders lunch money. Have you ever noticed that, Jose? Crime articles in the news ALWAYS show you scummers in groups. One on one you are nothing!
Sal

Hollywood, FL

#1154 Apr 11, 2014
I have seen his wife a few times speak on Miami tv and found her incredibly arrogant and 100% pro-Mexican (ONLY Mexican) illegal immigrants getting citizenship just like she did after marrying Jeb.

I am glad that he told the truth before getting in the White house and opening the border even wider.

I can not stand his wife .Listening to her years ago I expected her to led "La Raza" , She has toned it down now because he might run but we are doomed with this lady .

"For Bush, the debate is personal. His wife, Columba, was born and grew up in Mexico. The two met while Bush was an exchange student there; she is now an American citizen."

http://news.yahoo.com/jeb-bush-remarks-expose...
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1157 Apr 11, 2014
Thank you to whom ever is giving me the good replys.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1158 Apr 11, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
Thank you to whom ever is giving me the good replys.
That's probably Quirky and he's an idiot.

You know, the poster you are physically threatening is not the only poster reporting you to authorities.

Just and Fyi.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#1159 Apr 11, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the poster you are physically threatening is not the only poster reporting you to authorities.
Just and Fyi.
Old Wimpy Dimples puffing her chest again what a M0r0n .
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1161 Apr 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really big bad pansy "tough guy"? Does a dumbazz like you actually think you are still in middle school?? You have met more than your match buddy, and you are going to need a hell of a lot more than "one week's salary" to defend those assault charges and defend the million dollar civil suit that your Mexican victim will be hitting you with. Ever hear of a "bias crime" dumbazz? Well I think you should look it up, or you can just have your attorney read those statutes for you!! LOL!!!
L M F A O! Not worried at all. Only thing I'm worried about is that the limo driver isn't late tonight to take me and Jenny to the airport for our vacation. I'll be in Tahiti if you need me.
Bbbbwhahahahahaha!!!!
chewpa vairga

Chicago, IL

#1162 Apr 12, 2014
She didnt cross the border

The border crossed her

Viva aztlan
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1163 Apr 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really big bad pansy "tough guy"? Does a dumbazz like you actually think you are still in middle school?? You have met more than your match buddy, and you are going to need a hell of a lot more than "one week's salary" to defend those assault charges and defend the million dollar civil suit that your Mexican victim will be hitting you with. Ever hear of a "bias crime" dumbazz? Well I think you should look it up, or you can just have your attorney read those statutes for you!! LOL!!!
looks like you'll be needing an attorney for continuing the ONLINE harassment, stalking AND BULLYING yourself ! ready for it ?
chewpa vairga

Chicago, IL

#1164 Apr 12, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
L M F A O! Not worried at all. Only thing I'm worried about is that the limo driver isn't late tonight to take me and Jenny to the airport for our vacation. I'll be in Tahiti if you need me.
Bbbbwhahahahahaha!!!!
Didnt. Realize tahiti was in the redneck riviera
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1165 Apr 12, 2014
chewpa vairga wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt. Realize tahiti was in the redneck riviera
Aren't rednecks usually associated with the south? In case you haven't noticed, I'm from New York. I'll probably spend more on this vacation than you make in a year! LMFAO
Well, I have to finish packing so I can't stay on here and BS with an imbecile who can't spell.

Didn't has an apostrophe after the letter "n." You didn't have to put a period after the word didn't and you didn't have to capitalize the word realize but Tahiti should have been capitalized. You're a real dumb fuckup, aren't you? Who's the redneck now? LMFAO!!
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#1166 Apr 12, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't rednecks usually associated with the south? In case you haven't noticed, I'm from New York. I'll probably spend more on this vacation than you make in a year! LMFAO
Well, I have to finish packing so I can't stay on here and BS with an imbecile who can't spell.
Didn't has an apostrophe after the letter "n." You didn't have to put a period after the word didn't and you didn't have to capitalize the word realize but Tahiti should have been capitalized. You're a real dumb fuckup, aren't you? Who's the redneck now? LMFAO!!
There are rednecks everywhere, even New York. Jeff Foxworthy does a comedy routine about it.

Who brags about their vacations and how much they spend. Don't know if you are a redneck or not, but you certainly are tacky with no class.
Jose B

Sterling, CO

#1167 Apr 12, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just and Fyi.
Grow some balls pansy!!! Ooooops sorry I heard you had your removed!!! MUTANT!!!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1169 Apr 13, 2014
Jose B wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some balls pansy!!! Ooooops sorry I heard you had your removed!!! MUTANT!!!
Personally I think hiding behind a proxy so you can say ridiculously untrue things about people is pretty pansy like. Not that it that's difficult to figure out who you are. Your careless vulgarity alone is a dead give away.
Jose B

Sterling, CO

#1170 Apr 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I think hiding behind a proxy so you can say ridiculously untrue things about people is pretty pansy like. Not that it that's difficult to figure out who you are. Your careless vulgarity alone is a dead give away.
Oh no did I hurt the little panty waists feeelers? Does it still ouchey Susie?
For realzzzzzzzz

Gloucester, UK

#1171 Apr 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one sick s0b tell this to the bas tard Jose. grow some balzzzz, you report from one side be fair and do the same from your side azzzzzzholeeee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 14 min The Sin City Cat 1,415
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 144,662
News Knoxville leaders: Immigrants shouldn't fear po... 2 hr South Knox Hombre 4
News News 4 mins ago 7:17 p.m.Maryland high school t... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News Tucker Carlson LEVELS Attorney Of ILLEGAL Immig... 3 hr DR X 2
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 4 hr BuildTheWall 34
News Analysis: Trump the dealmaker struggles to seal... 5 hr jonjedi 29
More from around the web