Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Tampa, FL

#88 Jan 28, 2014
Zanoni012814 wrote:
Ronnie, in any case, whether we came from the west or the east, as far as human records show, the native American is the earliest known inhabitant of these lands.
So IMO, there is no one alive who can tell the native American that this land is not theirs. You know what I mean. The natives are the earliest known inhabitants. We hold the final stake in terms of being natives. Everyone else came after us.
The Indians didn't have enough fire power to hold unto the land. Just like the Mexican Indians who allows foreigners to invade, kick their asses, were made to speak the foreigners language, take their religion and stop sacrificing your neighbors to the Sun God. How can you allow that?

Nation of sheep, that why religion in the US supports amnesty. Get those illegal aliens in their church.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Tampa, FL

#89 Jan 28, 2014
Zanoni012814 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm equal opportunity hater/racist. I hate anyone not like me, fit, handsome, and healthy.
I'am a Black American who's culture is 100% American. I have no divided loyalties. I'am stand on the border and shoot every man, woman or child or comes across. There's no doubt of who's side i'am on.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#90 Jan 28, 2014
Nobody is shooting anybody on the border, because Obama loves us!:)
Zanoni012814

Oakland, CA

#91 Jan 28, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'am a Black American who's culture is 100% American. I have no divided loyalties. I'am stand on the border and shoot every man, woman or child or comes across. There's no doubt of who's side i'am on.
You're in Tampa, Fl, not on the border.

You're an Uncle Tom. You're a wanna-be Gringo because you're not a real Gringo. You're BLACK. Period!

Your uncle Tomas de Portugal brought you over here to sell as a slave to the Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people who needed your slave labor in the south. Somehow you ended up in Florida. No cotton plantations there, so you escaped slavery. Or, you ancestors did.

But in any case, why do you call yourself 100% American? Please elaborate.\

I'm quite certain I can shut your program down!
Zanoni012814

Oakland, CA

#92 Jan 28, 2014
Yours truly, your past, present, and future master.
Zanoni012814

Oakland, CA

#93 Jan 28, 2014
Spytheweb, tu tio Tomas te vendio!
Zanoni012814

Oakland, CA

#94 Jan 28, 2014
Spytheweb, you or your ancestors have been sold. Do you understand that?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#95 Jan 29, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> They why do you sound like a dumb anglo?? LOL!!!
Again, you dumb sh*t, anglos are from English ancestry. We have Americans here who's ancestors were from Germany, Italy, Poland and all over Europe.

Who's the dumb one here trying to convince us that illegal immigration is a good thing for our country? Since when is breaking laws a good thing?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#96 Jan 29, 2014
Zanoni012814 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in Tampa, Fl, not on the border.
You're an Uncle Tom. You're a wanna-be Gringo because you're not a real Gringo. You're BLACK. Period!
Your uncle Tomas de Portugal brought you over here to sell as a slave to the Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people who needed your slave labor in the south. Somehow you ended up in Florida. No cotton plantations there, so you escaped slavery. Or, you ancestors did.
But in any case, why do you call yourself 100% American? Please elaborate.\
I'm quite certain I can shut your program down!
So if a Black American is for the rule of law in our country, supports the enforcement of our immigration laws he's a "wanna be gringo"? Silly me, I thought all races and ethnic groups of Americans were obligated to honor our laws.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#97 Jan 29, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong anglo. We love sex, and that's why we have so many babies!:)
Yeah, while the American taxpayer pays for them. If that isn't leeching then I don't know what is. Have you no pride at all?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#98 Jan 29, 2014
Zanoni012814 wrote:
Ronnie, in any case, whether we came from the west or the east, as far as human records show, the native American is the earliest known inhabitant of these lands.
So IMO, there is no one alive who can tell the native American that this land is not theirs. You know what I mean. The natives are the earliest known inhabitants. We hold the final stake in terms of being natives. Everyone else came after us.
Migrating here first means nothing. This continent was an open frontier ripe for the picking for whoever was the strongest. The so-called native Americans were not native unless you think they shot up out of the ground like corn. The only land that belongs to anyone today is only where one holds citizenship in.

There were several early tribes that came here. The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans didn't even settle in this country. They settled south of our border. Therefore they have no rights to this country. The descendants of the tribes who did settle within our borders are all full fledged U.S. citizens so just what is your problem? I don't see them begging for Mexicans to come to the U.S.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#99 Jan 29, 2014
Zanoni012714 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gone over this also. If you don't like it, do what your ancestors did and leave. Pronto!!!!
When your ancestors could deal with their native countries they left Europe altogether. Now, if you can't deal with what's happening here, LEAVE! Go back to Europe, or anywhere else you please!
Most of the early Europeans came here legally they didn't come here illegally as so many Mexicans are today. In today's modern world every country has immigration laws. I don't hold citizenship in any country in Europe so how can I go back there? I have never been there anyway! Why don't YOU go back to Spain, hypocrite!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#100 Jan 29, 2014
Zanoni012514 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a POS who's days are numbered.
I've already gone over this topic many times in other threads.
Here, let me summarize it for you.
A mutt is the result of haphazard breeding. Such as when two stray dogs cross paths and breed. That there is a mutt.
When to different species (races, genes, etc.) are crossed with the "intent" to create something better it's called hybridization.
When you cross a bull terrier with a bull dog, you get the pit-bull, a kick-ass dog!
When you cross one strain of cannabis with another, you can create a more powerful strain.
Do you understand this concept?
Now getting back to Mestizos.
Although not taught by contemporary academia, Jefferson, yes, Thomas Jefferson, encouraged whites to mix with the natives. But the whites of his day were too stupid, they wouldn't have any of that. He even proposed free education to the children of Europeans and Amerindians.
In Mexico, while still under Spanish rule, the Spanish crown encouraged the Spanish to mix with the natives, while discouraging them from mixing with blacks.
Europeans were encouraged to mix with the natives in both the present day US and in Latin America. But the snobby Anglo-Saxon-Teutons would have none of that. The mixing went much easier in Latin America.
This mixture is creating the next race, the bronze race, which is to eventually replace the pure pure races of today, the white race being one of them.
This explains why Latinos/Hispanics are making major headways into the United States. We're already the majority in California, we're the second largest in the nation and projected to become the largest (surpassing the whites) by 2050.
Mestizos are the result of intentional hybridization. We're not mutts, we're the future.
The races are blending, especially in CA. I was there just last week and saw just how common this has become there. One day, this country will be a blur, and it will be hard to tell what ancestry some folks can claim. Further, because of indiscriminate coupling, some moms will have no clue what their children's ethnicity is unless they get comprehensive DNA testing. This country is seriously changing its complexion, and I just hope that this experiment turns out well for the children that will ensue because of it. I will just wait and see, and hope for the best.

Level 10

Location hidden

#101 Jan 29, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you dumb sh*t, anglos are from English ancestry. We have Americans here who's ancestors were from Germany, Italy, Poland and all over Europe.
Who's the dumb one here trying to convince us that illegal immigration is a good thing for our country? Since when is breaking laws a good thing?
Breaking laws and then expecting to be rewarded for doing so borders on insanity or just plain stupidity.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#102 Jan 29, 2014
Zanoni012814 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm equal opportunity hater/racist. I hate anyone not like me, fit, handsome, and healthy.
Then you must love racists also because that's what you are.

Level 10

Location hidden

#103 Jan 29, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong anglo. We love sex, and that's why we have so many babies!:)
Just how stupid are you? Many people love to have sex, however they don't want to have children that they can't support properly. Try thinking with your other head once in a while, and stop dropping your kids in taxpayers' laps. If you can't pay for them, don't breed them. A little common sense might even help you in the long run.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#104 Jan 29, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask George Washington, dumbazz!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#105 Jan 29, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, while the American taxpayer pays for them. If that isn't leeching then I don't know what is. Have you no pride at all?
Yeah, we are proud to take advantage of clueless anglos like you!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#106 Jan 29, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the early Europeans came here legally they didn't come here illegally as so many Mexicans are today. In today's modern world every country has immigration laws. I don't hold citizenship in any country in Europe so how can I go back there? I have never been there anyway! Why don't YOU go back to Spain, hypocrite!
The anglos came here legally? LOL!! I guess they just forgot to ask the native Americans who's land they stole.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#107 Jan 29, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indians didn't have enough fire power to hold unto the land. Just like the Mexican Indians who allows foreigners to invade, kick their asses, were made to speak the foreigners language, take their religion and stop sacrificing your neighbors to the Sun God. How can you allow that?
Nation of sheep, that why religion in the US supports amnesty. Get those illegal aliens in their church.
The current theory is that all peoples outside Africa have a single common African ancestor. If this is true then the first people to set foot in North America were decedents of Africans no matter what the color of their skin or what root from Africa brought them here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US 4 min Eleanor 8
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min Nopal 890
News Mexican president explains comparing Trump to H... 44 min tomin cali 5
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 58 min tomin cali 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Just Think 6,663
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 42
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr spocko 3,542
More from around the web