Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#986 Mar 25, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right scumbag! Now I'm going one step further and calling you out again! Go ahead and call what ever authorities you want to report me. Let everyone on here see if you're a man or a pussy Mexican. My money is on you being a pussy with a big mouth behind a computer. Let's see who the azzzwipe really is on this forum. Go ahead and call them. I not only give you my permission, I dare you! What are you going to tell them"
"Meeeeester FBI man I want to report Meeeeester Badtothebone for say he want punch meeee in deee face."
Bbbwhahaha Meeeeester FBI man will punch you in deee face himself if you don't have your green card so be sure to bring it with you. One other thing, what ever you do, don't tell him you made 50k a year. LMFAO Goodbye you balless freak. LOL, LMAO, LMFAO!!!!!!!
Awww. what's wrong you little pansy azzz gay scumbag? You wanna come and beat me up? Bring it on tough guy!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Jack Schortz

Philadelphia, PA

#987 Mar 25, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Jack Schitz, Presidente Obama is wonderful!!! ;)
yeah, a wonderfully weak girl scout...putin smashing his schllllong in his face
much like your illegal mexican pappy did to you
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#988 Mar 25, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, a wonderfully weak girl scout...putin smashing his schllllong in his face
much like your illegal mexican pappy did to you
Another anglo moron with gay fantasies? LOL!!! Only azzzwipes like you would worry about the stinking Ukraine!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#989 Mar 25, 2014
Zanoni032414 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe it's Topix administrators playing games with everyone on these Forums (I've suspected this for quite some time already.)
But in any case this is what the location of this thread is according to my browser:
Topix > Mexico > Forums & Polls > Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International
Nowhere does it say "immigration reform." Does yours really have "immigration reform" on it. If it's true then it's Topix administrators using cookies (or similar technology) to determine what to display to whom.
The title bar on my browser says "Mexico Forum - Topix - Mozilla Firefox." Does yours have "immigration reform" on it?
So, either you're BSing me or Topix is BSing everyone on Topix.
I don't BS...it says: Immigration Reform Forum. Why would I sit on a thread about Mexico???? I have no reason to sift through those threads. It is what is is.

Level 10

Location hidden

#990 Mar 25, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#993 Mar 25, 2014
jose is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your demented dreams pendejo. 99% of what you post is racist personal attacks. Go seek some professional help wanker. Say it all you want doesn't make it so. What ya gonna complain to Topix about how you are so mistreated little boy? Don't make us laugh wanker.
LOl ! Funny, this wanker is a real cry baby........slinging all kinds of muddy and sexual insults to all who disagree with him but can't take any of his own medicine when we sling back at him.
Zanoni032514

Oakland, CA

#994 Mar 25, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I don't BS...it says: Immigration Reform Forum. Why would I sit on a thread about Mexico???? I have no reason to sift through those threads. It is what is is.
Then, either Topix administrators are BSing with everyone on Topix (which I suspected for quite some time) or the thread is in more one forum. I don't go to the Immigration Reform Forum, I go to the Mexico Forum.

That being said, many of these threads don't belong in the Mexico Forum. They should be in your pet peeve forum only, the Immigration Reform Forum.
Mokisa Ashati

Oakland, CA

#995 Mar 25, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> LOl ! Funny, this wanker is a real cry baby........slinging all kinds of muddy and sexual insults to all who disagree with him but can't take any of his own medicine when we sling back at him.
Shut your hole up!!!! Al three of them!!!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#996 Mar 25, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Awww. what's wrong you little pansy azzz gay scumbag? You wanna come and beat me up? Bring it on tough guy!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
here you are mexicunt, daring poster to beat you up? I'm sure topix would never take YOU SERIOUSLY.........not when you are begging to get your ass kicked.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#997 Mar 25, 2014
Mokisa Ashati wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your hole up!!!! Al three of them!!!!
go screw your own ass with a hot pitch fork, zanoni !
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#998 Mar 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Elvira Arellano—She's Baaaack!
By Allan Wall on March 24, 2014 at 8:07pm
Back in 2007, Elvira was actually deported because she felt bold enough to leave the church and fly to Los Angeles. Surprisingly, this was too much even for the illegal invasion-supporting Bush Administration, which deported her.
That was seven years later. Now, Elvira is baaaack:
Elvira Arellano, a Mexican woman whose yearlong stay inside a Chicago church made her a lightning rod in the nation's immigration debate, on Sunday [March 23, 2014] returned to the sanctuary, saying she plans to live there until a hearing later this year when she will ask again to be allowed to stay.
“For me, this is my house,” Arellano said in Spanish after the service at Adalberto United Methodist Church.“I consider it my home.”
http://www.vdare.com/posts/elvira-arellano-sh...
VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#1000 Mar 26, 2014
Zanoni032514 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, either Topix administrators are BSing with everyone on Topix (which I suspected for quite some time) or the thread is in more one forum. I don't go to the Immigration Reform Forum, I go to the Mexico Forum.
That being said, many of these threads don't belong in the Mexico Forum. They should be in your pet peeve forum only, the Immigration Reform Forum.
Many threads on Topix are cross threaded . For example this and some others are also on the Topix Us news forum. But it still does not negate the fact that Illegal Aliens should be deported along with their Anchors and their thieving leaching ways!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#1001 Mar 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
Drop the Act Pooto Rico! Ya Pinche Joto lambe boy!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#1002 Mar 26, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
U R welcome , Sorry for raggin on you over X-Man. It`s just that that poster is as La Razza as they get! I enjoy all of your other posts. It appears to me you are against Illegal Aliens too So that was my motivation there. I also understand your wanting to be able to converse with posters cordially. But if you have read some of X-mans posts over in the President has failed us thread you would see that the poster is pro-Illegal.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1003 Mar 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
Did you report me yet? I didn't think so because you're a c unt!
Jack Schortz

Philadelphia, PA

#1004 Mar 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Another anglo moron with gay fantasies? LOL!!! Only azzzwipes like you would worry about the stinking Ukraine!!!
jose, you are a filthy illegal mexican worthless uneducated peeece of shit
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#1006 Mar 26, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report me yet? I didn't think so because you're a c unt!
Hell yeah!! I always do my civic duty to report little scumbags like you who like to make threats over the internet!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#1007 Mar 26, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
jose, you are a filthy illegal mexican worthless uneducated peeece of shit
Kiss my Mexican azzz, Jack Schitz!!! LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#1008 Mar 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my Mexican azzz, Jack Schitz!!! LOL!!!
The only way you would ever get kissed any where is by some fat little Barrio Chola Hog! And I`m certain you have to pay for it too!

Level 10

Location hidden

#1009 Mar 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Many threads on Topix are cross threaded . For example this and some others are also on the Topix Us news forum. But it still does not negate the fact that Illegal Aliens should be deported along with their Anchors and their thieving leaching ways!
Elvira was deported, yet thinks because she managed to sneak back in, she and others like her, should be given special dispensations. Her arrogance and total disregard for our laws should be reason enough to give in to her wish to remain... a stay in one of our prisons. after she serves her time, she can be deported once again. This woman has a record of lying and stealing, and certainly has not given us any reason to believe that she will behave any differently if her demands are foolishly met.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 1 hr Le Jimbo 7
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr swampmudd 10,128
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,239
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 142,626
News Safety fears rein in march for immigrant driver... 13 hr Wildchild 3
News Is Donald Trump Crazy? (Jul '15) 18 hr Aurora Borealis 32
More from around the web