Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Zanoni032014

Oakland, CA

#887 Mar 20, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Typical bigot.
I never said I wasn't.
Zanoni032014

Oakland, CA

#888 Mar 20, 2014
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
she is the church rat who was protected from the feds after being ordered out of the country a few years back. she was on tv all knew where she was at yet the feds refused to go in after her.
the feds had a clear and easy charge against that church all they had to do was enforce the law on this very issue yet again failed to do their job. with cameras rolling it showed the world we do not enforce laws.
she was allowed to stay at that chicago methodist church along with her son.
Of course this country enforces laws. It's just that you and those of your ilk have unrealistic expectations.

You zero in on one law and demand all resources used to enforce that sole law.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#889 Mar 21, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> gutless weasel is right, has proved it time and time again. And his limited vocabulary and choice of words show us all the intellect you and I are dealing with ! lol !

Jose is a gutless, balless bastard. I call him out and he weasels out of it by trying to get me to make more comments so he thinks he can turn me in. He probably lives in a shitty little NY apartment with the windows blacked out so he can live like the roach that he is.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#890 Mar 21, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose is a gutless, balless bastard. I call him out and he weasels out of it by trying to get me to make more comments so he thinks he can turn me in. He probably lives in a shitty little NY apartment with the windows blacked out so he can live like the roach that he is.
You're nothing but a brainless mentally challenged anglo azzzwipe, who is stupid enough to actually convey physical threats over the internet! Does a moron like you really think that you are still a kid in elementary school?? Keep shooting off your big mouth chithead, and see how fast a fool like you is going to need the services of a defense lawyer.
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#891 Mar 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You're nothing but a brainless mentally challenged anglo azzzwipe, who is stupid enough to actually convey physical threats over the internet! Does a moron like you really think that you are still a kid in elementary school?? Keep shooting off your big mouth chithead, and see how fast a fool like you is going to need the services of a defense lawyer.
OH OH knee high RICOTE is getting really really pizzed again!!! Look out!!! He will call the FBI CIA and KGB on ya!!! He is a very very powerful beaner and knows many powerful people in GAY places!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#894 Mar 21, 2014
Zanoni032014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course this country enforces laws. It's just that you and those of your ilk have unrealistic expectations.
You zero in on one law and demand all resources used to enforce that sole law.
enforcing law is a job and like all big jobs you focus on one thing until it is done then go to the next,laws on illegal aliens is one of the few laws not gone after full force so it needs to be done now.

a slow steady effort never caving or listening to excuses,can't do it all at once yet there is never a reason to give up.
nym8387

Stratford, CT

#897 Mar 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You're nothing but a brainless mentally challenged anglo azzzwipe, who is stupid enough to actually convey physical threats over the internet! Does a moron like you really think that you are still a kid in elementary school?? Keep shooting off your big mouth chithead, and see how fast a fool like you is going to need the services of a defense lawyer.
Mojado sin futuro!
Zanoni032114

Oakland, CA

#899 Mar 21, 2014
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
enforcing law is a job and like all big jobs you focus on one thing until it is done then go to the next,laws on illegal aliens is one of the few laws not gone after full force so it needs to be done now.
a slow steady effort never caving or listening to excuses,can't do it all at once yet there is never a reason to give up.
Once again. Why focus on that one law? Because you're the KKK, the White Nationalists, White Supremacists, etc. in disguise. Pretending to be these awesome law-abiding citizens who just want your laws enforced. BS!!!

There are many other laws that need enforcement, but you focus only on 'immigration' laws. Up yours fool. You're not pulling the wool over my eyes!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#900 Mar 21, 2014
Zanoni032114 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again. Why focus on that one law? Because you're the KKK, the White Nationalists, White Supremacists, etc. in disguise. Pretending to be these awesome law-abiding citizens who just want your laws enforced. BS!!!
There are many other laws that need enforcement, but you focus only on 'immigration' laws. Up yours fool. You're not pulling the wool over my eyes!
Good post amigo! These fools are nothing but anti-Hispanic racists!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

Oakland, CA

#901 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text> topix has been notified of your vulgarity and harassment of posters
Cry-baby as biyotch!!!!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

Oakland, CA

#902 Mar 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Good post amigo! These fools are nothing but anti-Hispanic racists!!
Some of them are punk-azzzz Latina sell-outs.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#903 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Some of them are punk-azzzz Latina sell-outs.
With a phucked up name like yours, no one will every take a fool like you seriously!! LOL!!!
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#905 Mar 22, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> With a phucked up name like yours, no one will every take a fool like you seriously!! LOL!!!
With a phucked up face like yours you should hang a tail on your face and walk backwards!!! GREAZER ZIT BOY!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#906 Mar 22, 2014
Zanoni032114 wrote:
<quoted text>
why look the other way on this crime? they all know they broke the law so its time to enforce it full force without cry baby excuses,all problems were brought on themselves and they deserve nothing less than deportation. they are a drain on the country as well.

i can see your tan klan anti-American terrorists ideas are shining. i bet you are hispanic and only support illegal aliens do to most look like you and for some reason cannot see your own bigotry,just look in the mirror. there is nothing good to come from rewarding illegal aliens again,we have given far too many chances for illegal aliens to become good honest people yet for some reason they cannot do so.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#907 Mar 22, 2014
This IS an immigration forum, therefore wh should people be talkingabout the othe laws they's like to see ENFORCED???? The subject is: ILLEGAL ENTRY!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#908 Mar 22, 2014
S/Bl WHY, talking about, other.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#910 Mar 22, 2014
Jsa Jsa wrote:
<quoted text>uh darlin, you are the one digging the hole---your own!
You are the fool running your mouth, chithead.
Have you got a defense lawyer lined up?
Your pellets all over the place...well, you might want to get one, a defense lawyer that is.
Keep running your big mouth.
Chithead!
LMAO @ you!
have you ever seen dog crap like this vulgar marrano malvado? he is an embarrassment in my country. Slimy filth like he and his anchors should be made an example of, stripped of all they own, even the clothes on their mexicunt backs and whipped 1000 lashes in public, as would happen in a foreign country for spewing all their regurgitating shit. LOL !
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#911 Mar 22, 2014
Jose wrote:
They were not threats, they were promises. Who's brainless and mentally challenged now?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#912 Mar 22, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
jose, you are permanently relegated to the lowest rung pf social organization in OUR country
go back to mexico, you worthless POS
Sorry azzzwipe! None of us are going back to Mexico!! Go cry in your chicken soup!!! LOL!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#913 Mar 22, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>With a phucked up face like yours you should hang a tail on your face and walk backwards!!! GREAZER ZIT BOY!!!
No wonder your anglo wife walks permanently in reverse!! LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 7 min Cat 1,385
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 39 min Shot his eye out 277
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 41 min caterwaul 12,254
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr American Werewolves 147,938
News Judge rules Trump's sanctuary city order uncons... 5 hr Solarman 1
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 7 hr Toto 34
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 16 hr OneWomynRiot 378
More from around the web