Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Zanoni031114

Oakland, CA

#748 Mar 12, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say that Jose fits right into the mold of your Pal X-Man.
My, my, my. Now you're attacking Teddy?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#749 Mar 12, 2014
Zanoni031114 wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my. Now you're attacking Teddy?
Z, he does every now and then. It upsets him that I can speak to those on the "other side" without hurling insults at them. I can't hate people simply because they don't think like me, and for some reason he doesn't understand this. Heck, my best friend and I were on opposite poles concerning our president, but our friendship always prevailed. Funny thing is now she has buyer's remorse! I will not change to make others happy, I will only change if it makes me happy. Giving amnesty to such a large group of people who have hurt so many in this country will not make me happy, therefore, I will fight on in my own way. I like X, as he has been nothing but kind and respectful to me from the moment we started to spar. We don't agree on some issues, but that doesn't make him bad, it just means he and I might see things from a different perspective. It happens. May he IS Rico, heck maybe YOU are. Who knows, who cares. Different folks with different strokes make life interesting as well as infuriating. Peaks and valleys...such is life.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#750 Mar 12, 2014
VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
Texas Sham Shuffle

Los Angeles, CA

#751 Mar 12, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> your comprehension and choice of grammar says it all, mexicunt !!
Is this your contribution to civility, Ms little Goody two shoes?
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#752 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text> can you believe the crap? jose communicates and posts like a 4th grader ! a college grad would write like college material but not this heap of shit! NO WAY, NO CLASS what so ever.
"Jose" might have gone to tech school, but that's as far as he'd go. This guy has no life but spends his time posting crazy nonsense on Topix 24/7, under different names. What a pathetic loser.
Level 5

Location hidden

#753 Mar 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> My "comprehension" is vastly superior to anyone possessing your feeble intellect, anglo azzzwipe!! LOL!!!
This sentence is badly constructed and makes no sense. If you persist in claiming higher education, can you AT LEAST use grammar check? Face it, your credibility is as low as it can get, your feeble comebacks don't help your cause any.

And as an aside, you should give up the "Jose" persona, no one believes it, and it makes you look pathetic.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#755 Mar 12, 2014
Texas Sham Shuffle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your contribution to civility, Ms little Goody two shoes?
yes rico,, I mean zanoni ! lol !
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#756 Mar 12, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
This sentence is badly constructed and makes no sense. If you persist in claiming higher education, can you AT LEAST use grammar check? Face it, your credibility is as low as it can get, your feeble comebacks don't help your cause any.
And as an aside, you should give up the "Jose" persona, no one believes it, and it makes you look pathetic.
LOL ! LOL ! I agree
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#757 Mar 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Who wants to walk on a field of chit, anglo?? LOL!!!
only a mexicunt because they're full of it ! LOL !
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#759 Mar 12, 2014
meant an ILLEGAL mexicunt like you what ever your name is jose such a common mexicunt name.
AShanti breath

Los Angeles, CA

#761 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text> only a mexicunt because they're full of it ! LOL !
Your filthy mouth stinks to high heaven.
No surprise there Ms double standard.
One Repugnant

Los Angeles, CA

#762 Mar 12, 2014
I wish I were 100% Scottish,
I loath my Mexican roots!
Ima closet racist no moe

Los Angeles, CA

#763 Mar 12, 2014
My jealousy of Mexicans is as intense as my Love for the word C#unt!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#765 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text> only a mexicunt because they're full of it ! LOL !
Please leave your wife out of the discussion anglo!! LOL!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#766 Mar 13, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me if an azzzwipe like you has major issues with reading comprehension! You should have at least stayed in high school, you uneducated clown!! LOL!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#767 Mar 13, 2014
Ima closet racist no moe wrote:
My jealousy of Mexicans is as intense as my Love for the word C#unt!
Will you please leave your wife out of this discussion anglo?? LOL!!!
Ignorant_Mexican

Portland, OR

#768 Mar 13, 2014
Jose stop being mean to him -_-... before you start you're shit on me, i'm Mexican of European descent call me anglo i don't give a shit...Stop making up stupid stereotypes i can't even identify with.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#769 Mar 13, 2014
Ignorant_Mexican wrote:
Jose stop being mean to him -_-... before you start you're shit on me, i'm Mexican of European descent call me anglo i don't give a shit...Stop making up stupid stereotypes i can't even identify with.
You're no Mexican! Get your sorry azzz back to Europe!! LOL!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#770 Mar 13, 2014
One Repugnant wrote:
I wish I were 100% Scottish,
I loath my Mexican roots!
Hey estupido, I'm 100% American and proud of that, everything else is just back story, and I choose to live in the here & now, not the past.
Level 5

Location hidden

#771 Mar 13, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Don't blame me if an azzzwipe like you has major issues with reading comprehension! You should have at least stayed in high school, you uneducated clown!! LOL!!!
Exhibit A.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 14 min DEVOTED 380
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 19 min Blonde and Sexy 19,000
News California: The Crazy State 2 hr DeadLeftistFunDitch 267
News Father Whose Son Was Murdered By Illegal Immigr... 3 hr The Art of the Co... 2
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 3 hr Fucisil 278
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Jillian 149,052
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 4 hr VorenusI 320