Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#684 Mar 6, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>You say that like it is a bad thing. How about La Ratza and their motto. We are simply the opposition. You don't like us. TOUGH TACOS!!! We are here!!!
IT IS a bad thing!!!! Doofus!

I've already gone into this in other threads/posts. You're on your way out, we're on our way in!
LANDMINE THE BORDER

United States

#685 Mar 6, 2014
all illegals should be shot when they try to sneak in
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#686 Mar 6, 2014
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS a bad thing!!!! Doofus!
I've already gone into this in other threads/posts. You're on your way out, we're on our way in!
Guess it will all work out in the end...... You might be surprised. Penis breath
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#687 Mar 6, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
We prefer to "shoot" your anglo wife in her butthole!! LOL!!!

Since: Mar 14

Rockville, MD

#688 Mar 6, 2014
really...from criminal to international .... looks like terrorist (
Zanoni030514

Oakland, CA

#689 Mar 6, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
Your economy will collapse.
Zanoni030514

Oakland, CA

#690 Mar 6, 2014
EuellG wrote:
really...from criminal to international .... looks like terrorist (
The only criminal here is YOU!!!w
Olglory

Coachella, CA

#691 Mar 6, 2014
I am not anti-LEGAL immigrant and I bash all lawbreakers equally regardless of whom they are. That's a bad thing? Well maybe in La Raza world it is. I don't consider the white race to be superior to others therefore I am not a white supremist. There are plenty of brown supremists in this forum however that think their ethnic group are above our immigration laws. If the shoe fits, wear it!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#692 Mar 6, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody else notice that when RICOTE THE DEEEEK CHEESE goes to work all his sock puppets go with him? The RR has detectors on all the engines now that identify when anybody gets on the internet (strictly against the rules) and since RICO is a locomotive poop pumper he can no longer post at work.
The dumbazz lives and breaths Topix at home and work. With his racist Sh!t stirring .
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#693 Mar 7, 2014
Olglory wrote:
I am not anti-LEGAL immigrant and I bash all lawbreakers equally regardless of whom they are. That's a bad thing? Well maybe in La Raza world it is. I don't consider the white race to be superior to others therefore I am not a white supremist. There are plenty of brown supremists in this forum however that think their ethnic group are above our immigration laws. If the shoe fits, wear it!
The only shoe you'll get, is one right up your dumb anglo azzz!! LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#694 Mar 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> The only shoe you'll get, is one right up your dumb anglo azzz!! LOL!!!
That's gonna be you Ricky Boy . Mexican!
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#695 Mar 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> We prefer to "shoot" your anglo wife in her butthole!! LOL!!!
You seem to be really pre-occupied with buttholes. Guess it comes from those big fat puta beaner wives of yours having echo canyon vaginas!!! I have no fear of any beaner getting near my wife, especially you. The only creatures around here that hate beaners worse than her are my dogs!!! You really need to deal with that butthole problem though. Really good way to get hepatitus and a host of other diseases that no doubt wouldn't bother you. You would just add to your collection.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#696 Mar 7, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be really pre-occupied with buttholes. Guess it comes from those big fat puta beaner wives of yours having echo canyon vaginas!!! I have no fear of any beaner getting near my wife, especially you. The only creatures around here that hate beaners worse than her are my dogs!!! You really need to deal with that butthole problem though. Really good way to get hepatitus and a host of other diseases that no doubt wouldn't bother you. You would just add to your collection.
You should be more aware of buttholes, since we Mexicans have been chitting on you fools for years!! LOL!!!
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#697 Mar 8, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's gonna be you Ricky Boy . Mexican!
Dark

Fat

Bald

Unemployed

Obnoxious

Cowardly

Mexican
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#699 Mar 8, 2014
VIVA Elvira y Obama!!! ;)
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#700 Mar 9, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Elvira y Obama!!! ;)

How many toilets and urinals do you clean in a week? Don't deny it.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#701 Mar 10, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
How many toilets and urinals do you clean in a week? Don't deny it.
None anglo! I'm way too busy spending your money on my 6 anchor kids!! LOL!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#702 Mar 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> None anglo! I'm way too busy spending your money on my 6 anchor kids!! LOL!!!
More like spending your anchor babies' money on yourself. Shame on you.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#703 Mar 10, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>More like spending your anchor babies' money on yourself. Shame on you.
If you anglo fools are stupid enough to give away your money for free, we Mexicans are certainly smart enough to take it!! LOL!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#704 Mar 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> If you anglo fools are stupid enough to give away your money for free, we Mexicans are certainly smart enough to take it!! LOL!!!
Not smart enough to know that treating your children so shamelessly, breeds contempt down the road. Kids deserve better than you are willing to give. Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 2 min Zeech 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min abc 7,658
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 11 min Le Jimbo 125
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 38 min Ave purisima 7,178
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 56 min abc 10,968
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 1 hr Question 3
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 55
More from around the web