Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

La Mirada, CA

#602 Mar 2, 2014
Zanoni030114 wrote:
OneRepublic is really not half and half anything. She's part sell-out and part nothing at all.
Shes a mutt. Latina when convenient to her, go figure.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603 Mar 2, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> my, MY, MY ! you must be dark as coal ! your envy of light skin people just sends you into convulsions ! why don't you bleach your whole body? you have to be way too common a mexican....such.... that you're so miserable it shows on your posts, bashing any light skinned person. What misery and on a daily basis ! got no body but your parents to blame, so why don't you commit seppuku ! go ahead, make your day!!!
He's a piece of work, isn't he? Honestly, has he even been to Mexico? or is he one of these illegals brought over as children, raised as "an American" but is trapped in this country because he was never legalized, therefore, can never go back home, lest he be barred from re-entry. Mexicans are every color of the rainbow, as are Americans. His only exposure to Mexican culture must be the telenovelas, from his mom's tv, since it seems he lives in his mom's basement. He seems to be a sheltered, bitter loser.
Level 5

Location hidden

#604 Mar 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Shes a mutt. Latina when convenient to her, go figure.
You're a mixed up piece of work, whose educational level must be 7th grade. You post no valid argument for your pro-illegal alien views, aside from railing against those you perceive to be your betters. With your ever rant, you prove it to yourself that you are a failed project. Grow up, you clown.
Level 5

Location hidden

#605 Mar 2, 2014
The thing about Rico and his many false fronts on Topix is that no matter what he thinks about me, I can go to Mexico, or travel within the US, and blend in, I speak Spanish fluently, and understand the culture, if I choose to live that way in the US, or not, I can. I choose not to, since I benefit from both cultures. Haha Rico, you think you're some pure-blooded protégé. reality is that you're the offspring of an illiterate peasant who just happened to come to the US but retain ties to Mexico, in contrast, my family in Mexico is an educated bunch, with careers, as was my mom when she immigrated here. Go back there, if you can, and you think it's so great, and that their culture should be taken into consideration in this country. Who gives a fig what you think anyway, Maestro Nincompoop.

FYI: I dumbed down my post considerably in the hopes of finally putting an end to Rico's rants about my background and family. How amusing Rico is with his doltish behaviors.
Level 5

Location hidden

#606 Mar 2, 2014
Zanoni030114 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% Gringa. Of course you don't consider yourself primarily Latina, you're primarily a POS!
So, are you married to a Gringo?
Define gringo. I've always found that term to be an insult, but the more exposure I get to bitter Mexicans, the more I understand their motivation for saying that. How odd though that someone would call a person that in the US. THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, according to Mexican logic, the land of the 'gringos' So go figure, I guess anyone whose not a latino, chino, negrito or moreno, is a gringo.
Level 5

Location hidden

#607 Mar 2, 2014
Zanoni030114 wrote:
In the future the US and Mexico will be a single economy. Much as the EU is at the present.
The final joke is going to be on all these Doofuses who are pushing for tighter border control, etc...
In that day we will look back in history and remember our present times and laugh at the clowns who were pushing for tighter border control.
But the worst joke is on those lousy half-azz [email protected] who sold out to the Gringo and sided with them for tighter border control.
Definitely, close the dam@@ed border and deport Zanoni.
Level 5

Location hidden

#608 Mar 2, 2014
Zanoni030114 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into any type of "Reconquista" movement. What I'm saying is going to occur. Have you not noticed that many of the people I've quoted are "Anglo-Saxon-Teuton? "
It was Clymer who wrote "The wheels of the Gods grind slowly but finely."
It was G.E. Poesnecker who wrote that "The US and Mexico will become a single economy."
It was Max Heindel who said that in the future the inhabitants of the world will be so mixed it will be impossible to pick out a race.
These are White, Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people. Whites of European ancestry.
Regarding Heindel, is it not obvious to you that the Latino people are the most diverse? Whites beget only Whites. Blacks beget only Blacks. Asians beget only Asians.
It's only Latinos who can beget Whites, Blacks, and Asians! We're a diverse people who will replace the pure races!
It's not Reconquista, it's the future!!!!
You're a piece of work, before you continue spouting your nonsense about latinos being a diverse bunch, take a look in your own community and see how many Mexican moms and dads allow their kids to intermarry. Or how uncomfortable Mexicans feel around blacks in this country. Take the blinders off, man!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#609 Mar 2, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Third class citizens for life!!! We need lots of dishwashers, roofers and landscapers.
And we need a lot of anglo morons to give us free money!! LOL!!!
Once again NOT Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#610 Mar 2, 2014
Zanoni030114 wrote:
OneRepublic is really not half and half anything. She's part sell-out and part nothing at all.
LOL!
One Repulsive often TRIES to prop up her self esteem by distancing herself from her ingrained Mexican culture.
disparaging those who challenge or invalidate her stereotypical assumptions is her usual retort.....That ploy's not working.

She probably spends many sleepless nights wondering where the kcuf she went wrong.
A classic self loather.
Once again NOT Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#611 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text> my, MY, MY ! you must be dark as coal ! your envy of light skin people just sends you into convulsions ! why don't you bleach your whole body? you have to be way too common a mexican....such.... that you're so miserable it shows on your posts, bashing any light skinned person. What misery and on a daily basis ! got no body but your parents to blame, so why don't you commit seppuku ! go ahead, make your day!!!
What's "too common a Mexican"?
Please elaborate.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#612 Mar 2, 2014
Mud Man Rico and his bizarre multiple characters

He thinks they're REAL PEOPLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#613 Mar 2, 2014
Anglos are dumb!! LOL!!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#614 Mar 2, 2014
Once again NOT Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "too common a Mexican"?
Please elaborate.
for instance you rico and all your illegal counterparts (aliens) are the simply common mexicans you and ALL YOUR ILLEGAL ALIEN ALIASES you use on here to get your hate across against the white people. LOL !
Level 5

Location hidden

#615 Mar 2, 2014
Once again NOT Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
One Repulsive often TRIES to prop up her self esteem by distancing herself from her ingrained Mexican culture.
disparaging those who challenge or invalidate her stereotypical assumptions is her usual retort.....That ploy's not working.
She probably spends many sleepless nights wondering where the kcuf she went wrong.
A classic self loather.
whatever makes you feel better, estupido.
One Repulsive

Los Angeles, CA

#616 Mar 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever makes you feel better, estupido.
Change your wadded up knickers, grosera.
Ashanti needs Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#617 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text> for instance you rico and all your illegal counterparts (aliens) are the simply common mexicans you and ALL YOUR ILLEGAL ALIEN ALIASES you use on here to get your hate across against the white people. LOL !
Backtracking much?

Your post has nothing to do with legal status, it's got everything to do with the color of a man's skin.

This is what you wrote:

"why don't you bleach your whole body? you have to be way too common a mexican....such.... that you're so miserable it shows on your posts/"

Own your post, coward!

P.S. learn to capitalize the word Mexican, you ignorant hick.....
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#618 Mar 2, 2014
VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#619 Mar 2, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
Down with Elvira and Rico/Jose racist Mexicans.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#620 Mar 3, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Elvira!!! ;)
At least she is where she belongs. How about you bean dip?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#621 Mar 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Down with Elvira and Rico/Jose racist Mexicans.
Dont waste your time with Teddy. I tried it as Taletha.

She identifies STRONGLY with bottomfeeders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 16 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr o see the light 60
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web