Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Jose

New York, NY

#518 Feb 24, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> you post nonstop about how your beaner mom and your well off Mexican family came here legally 60 or so years ago in an attempt to make yourself seem better than others. Guess what? In the days your dinosaur mom immigrated here(legally), everyone else did, it was easy to enter from Mexico in those days. Application process was less than a week even if you were a poor Mexican. Now it's different and that's why people break the laws to enter. You're Mexican mom got lucky and that makes you lucky, gives you bragging rights on here, you seem to think you're above everyone but you're not. Get off this board and take your hormones you old fool.
Thank you amigo!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#519 Feb 24, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> you post nonstop about how your beaner mom and your well off Mexican family came here legally 60 or so years ago in an attempt to make yourself seem better than others. Guess what? In the days your dinosaur mom immigrated here(legally), everyone else did, it was easy to enter from Mexico in those days. Application process was less than a week even if you were a poor Mexican. Now it's different and that's why people break the laws to enter. You're Mexican mom got lucky and that makes you lucky, gives you bragging rights on here, you seem to think you're above everyone but you're not. Get off this board and take your hormones you old fool.
Hey Rico, the reason why your family isn't able to immigrate here legally is because they are illiterate, poor and have you as a relative. Guess what? I am better than you. Your bloodline is a mix of mangy mutt and hyena. And calling me an old fool? More than likely, I'm younger than you, libtard.
Level 5

Location hidden

#520 Feb 24, 2014
Either :Jose" is about to regurgitate another gem, or Rico is about to sound off again about nothing in particular, based on the judgeits I just got. What a boring man-child. Get a job, you silly goose.
One Repugnant

Los Angeles, CA

#521 Feb 24, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>.
of course it's Rico, same illiterate rant, over and over again. My Mexican family isn't that large, that they are still "trickling in", the ones who wanted to immigrate here, have, and did so LEGALLY, and what's so hard to believe that people can and do immigrate here the right way? or is the only way you know, the way your family did? What a mess your family must be.
It isn't Rico, you stubborn one.
Legal or not, your Mexican family chose to flee their own country rather than put forth the effort to bring about positive change.
They're cowards.
Level 5

Location hidden

#522 Feb 24, 2014
One Repugnant wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't Rico, you stubborn one.
Legal or not, your Mexican family chose to flee their own country rather than put forth the effort to bring about positive change.
They're cowards.
Sure Rico, open a window, you stink up the place. Not all of my family left Mexico, there are plenty still there, raising and educating their children, working and paying their taxes. Only a few came here, just enough to put a burr under your saddle, oh envious one.
One Repugnant sees Ricos

Los Angeles, CA

#523 Feb 24, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Rico, open a window, you stink up the place. Not all of my family left Mexico, there are plenty still there, raising and educating their children, working and paying their taxes. Only a few came here, just enough to put a burr under your saddle, oh envious one.
Won't be long before the rest of your family pulls up stakes and wind up in the States,
That's what cowards do.

btw, your obsession with Rico is sort of creepy....
Jose

New York, NY

#524 Feb 25, 2014
Anglos are dumb!! LOL!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#525 Feb 25, 2014
One Repugnant sees Ricos wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be long before the rest of your family pulls up stakes and wind up in the States,
That's what cowards do.
btw, your obsession with Rico is sort of creepy....
Nah, not obsession, I just see trolls everywhere, and most of them are actually one person, going by the name of "Rico".

Your obsession with Mexicans who immigrate here legally is kind of pathetic.
One Repugnant sees Ricos

Los Angeles, CA

#526 Feb 25, 2014
Nah, just pointing out your hypocrisy.
Your family is no less of a coward than those you abhor,
And you're no less of a mangy mutt than me.
Jose

New York, NY

#527 Feb 26, 2014
Bunch of anglo clowns!!
Jack Schortz

Philadelphia, PA

#528 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
Bunch of anglo clowns!!
Bunch of illegal mezican't fart sniffers

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#529 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
Bunch of anglo clowns!!
Hmmm...it appears that they only clown posting...would be you. Yawn...
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#530 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
Bunch of anglo clowns!!
Something is wrong with my PC!!! Everytime I see the name Jose a greaze spot appears on the screen and slides down to the desk!!!
Jose

New York, NY

#531 Feb 26, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Something is wrong with my PC!!! Everytime I see the name Jose a greaze spot appears on the screen and slides down to the desk!!!
Tell your wife to stop leaning over it anglo!! LOL!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#532 Feb 26, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...it appears that they only clown posting...would be you. Yawn...
The only clowns he likes are the ones he spits out after doing his greazer buds behind the bar!!!!

La Mirada, CA

#533 Feb 26, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rico, the reason why your family isn't able to immigrate here legally is because they are illiterate, poor and have you as a relative. Guess what? I am better than you. Your bloodline is a mix of mangy mutt and hyena. And calling me an old fool? More than likely, I'm younger than you, libtard.
When is your next story about your mom coming to America? Or you being white? Or your Mexican family being well off? Boring and lame, put it this way, nobody likes a loud mouth show off troll who talks nothing but chit. This web page is your only way of making yourself feel better, your life away from here must be boring as fudge and I bet you don't get chorizo.
Jose

New York, NY

#534 Feb 26, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>The only clowns he likes are the ones he spits out after doing his greazer buds behind the bar!!!!
I told you to leave your anglo wife out of this discussion!! LOL!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#535 Feb 26, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> When is your next story about your mom coming to America? Or you being white? Or your Mexican family being well off? Boring and lame, put it this way, nobody likes a loud mouth show off troll who talks nothing but chit. This web page is your only way of making yourself feel better, your life away from here must be boring as fudge and I bet you don't get chorizo.
Yeah, it's Rico alright. I tell ya, can't make this stuff up. If you find my posts boring or repetitive, skip over them, doofus. The problem is you can't, because you know I'm right. Illegal = illegal.com

Any more of your lunatic ramblings and I'll claim you're certifiable, unlike the unemployment benefits you claim each week.
One Repulsives kin

Los Angeles, CA

#536 Feb 26, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> When is your next story about your mom coming to America? Or you being white? Or your Mexican family being well off? Boring and lame, put it this way, nobody likes a loud mouth show off troll who talks nothing but chit. This web page is your only way of making yourself feel better, your life away from here must be boring as fudge and I bet you don't get chorizo.
Right between the eyes!
Ouch!
One Repulsives kin

Los Angeles, CA

#537 Feb 26, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's Rico alright. I tell ya, can't make this stuff up. If you find my posts boring or repetitive, skip over them, doofus. The problem is you can't, because you know I'm right. Illegal = illegal.com
Any more of your lunatic ramblings and I'll claim you're certifiable, unlike the unemployment benefits you claim each week.
Speaking of making stuff up,
That was some of your most far fetched chit up you've come up to date.

You're making your Mexican Scottish family look bad, "Skinny Jeans".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Orders - Prompt' Release of 1,7000 Illega... 3 hr R12 Freon 4
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) 5 hr Meg 7
News Trump heads to border amid 3rd party threat 5 hr OccupyThis 150
News Texas Fights Suit After Denying Birth Certifica... 5 hr loveamerica 120
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr johnny belinda 138,649
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 6 hr OccupyThis 18
News Migrants Jump Off Boat, Run Ashore, During Miam... 10 hr wild child 3
More from around the web