Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#497 Feb 23, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
More than you , More than you little fella!
JE JE JE !
You are one of the most ignorant people I've ever encountered. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#498 Feb 23, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas senator tells Mexican to "speak English"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4PLbrng2TrcXX
LOL!

You get excited every time you see a fellow bigot don'tcha Quirk?

Level 8

Location hidden

#499 Feb 23, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I agree,it is just a fool who likes to pull people's chains. How are you? It's been a long time.
Hey T, I'm doing good. It has been awhile hasn't it? lol

Hope you and your family are all doing well. I'll bet ya got your hands full with that granddaughter of yours. ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#500 Feb 23, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most ignorant people I've ever encountered. lol
Sorry you suffer from being so single minded.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#501 Feb 23, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I agree,it is just a fool who likes to pull people's chains. How are you? It's been a long time.
You claim to be so heavily against Illegal Aliens. Yet you pal around one and who is a Hugh supporter of "La Raza" , and Illegal`s .

Level 8

Location hidden

#502 Feb 23, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you suffer from being so single minded.
Me? Single minded?

You're not gonna call me a "beener" again are you Q?

Level 8

Location hidden

#503 Feb 23, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be so heavily against Illegal Aliens. Yet you pal around one and who is a Hugh supporter of "La Raza" , and Illegal`s .
LOL

And just who would that be qbert?

The fact that you have to constantly lie about others should be an indication to you that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Face it Q, you're such a miserable wretch. You can't stand to see decent people getting along outside of your preconceived bigoted constructs.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#504 Feb 23, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
NCLR . org !!! ;)
Zanoni022314

Oakland, CA

#506 Feb 23, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Ask them how they feel about the illegals. I too know some of these people and they hate the air the illegals breath.
Those people you are talking about are not the same ones I mentioned. You're talking about white-washed Latinos. Remember, birds of a feather flock together. Therefore, those Latinos whom you associate with have the same beliefs that you do. If they did not then they would not associate with you and you wouldn't know them would you?
Zanoni022314

Oakland, CA

#507 Feb 23, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, spinmaster since you like to play games with words are you a U.S. citizen?
Hm? Did I not already say I have dual citizenship? The US and Mexico? Why are you asking if I'm a US citizen?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/inte...

You're not very bright, not bright at all.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#508 Feb 23, 2014
aztec warrior wrote:
THe mexican conquest of aztlan of california and texas etc is nearly complete. Soon all non mexica non aztecs those not of the proud red skinned mexican aztec nahua mexica race will be deported hard out of aztlan as mexico triumphs over its natural enemy usa.
And then we will come in and wipe you out!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509 Feb 24, 2014
One self loathing Republc wrote:
<quoted text>
What's astonishing is the fact that every time you get your azz whopped with facts your knee jerk reaction is to ASSume it's been Rico.
Your people?
What does that mean?
You're the one whose Mexican family is still trickling steadily into MY Country.
Why don't you tell 'em cowards to stay there and fix their own Country the way you religiously advice Anonymous posters on these threads?
According to you they are financially well off and influential in their native Mexican land.
Have them pull a few strings, click their heels close their eyes and say PRESTO!
That easy!
You twisted Hypocrite.....

of course it's Rico, same illiterate rant, over and over again. My Mexican family isn't that large, that they are still "trickling in", the ones who wanted to immigrate here, have, and did so LEGALLY, and what's so hard to believe that people can and do immigrate here the right way? or is the only way you know, the way your family did? What a mess your family must be.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#510 Feb 24, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Guy down the street with a mezcan crew came up missing his weedeater and his roto-tiller right after they left. No forwarding address. Told him it served him right for hiring beaners!!!
One definitely has to be careful about who one hires to do work around one's home. I am happy to report that the guys in the crew who did our job did not have sticky fingers!

Level 10

Location hidden

#511 Feb 24, 2014
Zanoni022314 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm? Did I not already say I have dual citizenship? The US and Mexico? Why are you asking if I'm a US citizen?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/inte...
You're not very bright, not bright at all.
My question to you would be exactly where do your loyalties lie?

Level 10

Location hidden

#512 Feb 24, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not having this conversation with you yet again. I am not as filled with hatred as you. I AM against illegal immigration; I have always gotten along with this poster, even though we do not always agree on certain aspects of this discussion. He has NEVER been disrespectful to me. I don't pal around with anybody, however there are those with whom I can carry a conversation without having to watch my back or my ankles. Carry on your fight with whomever you feel you must, and I will fight this battle in my own way. I am not out for blood, just removal.

Level 10

Location hidden

#513 Feb 24, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey T, I'm doing good. It has been awhile hasn't it? lol
Hope you and your family are all doing well. I'll bet ya got your hands full with that granddaughter of yours. ;)
Thanks for your kindness! She is ablsoutely fantastic...she's walking, er, I mean running around now. Her vocabulary grows by the day, about as quickly as she is growing! She has huge blue eyes that everybody comments on. She gets them from her grandma! LOL...have a good one, Sorry that Q can't stand that you and I can get along, but some things never change. Have a great one!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#514 Feb 24, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>And then we will come in and wipe you out!!!
You can't even wipe your own anglo butts!! LOL!!!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#515 Feb 24, 2014
aztec warrior wrote:
THe mexican conquest of aztlan of california and texas etc is nearly complete. Soon all non mexica non aztecs those not of the proud red skinned mexican aztec nahua mexica race will be deported hard out of aztlan as mexico triumphs over its natural enemy usa.
Just how do you plan on deporting U.S. citizens, Mr. Reconquista? You starting a war with the U.S. government? Good luck with that, lol! By the way, the Aztecs didn't settle within our borders. Your ancient tribes settled south of us. Why don't you start a war with the Spanish elite in Mexico where you belong, coward! Here is your homeland.

http://www.crystalinks.com/aztec.html
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#516 Feb 24, 2014
VIVA Elvira!!! ;)

La Mirada, CA

#517 Feb 24, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>.
of course it's Rico, same illiterate rant, over and over again. My Mexican family isn't that large, that they are still "trickling in", the ones who wanted to immigrate here, have, and did so LEGALLY, and what's so hard to believe that people can and do immigrate here the right way? or is the only way you know, the way your family did? What a mess your family must be.
you post nonstop about how your beaner mom and your well off Mexican family came here legally 60 or so years ago in an attempt to make yourself seem better than others. Guess what? In the days your dinosaur mom immigrated here(legally), everyone else did, it was easy to enter from Mexico in those days. Application process was less than a week even if you were a poor Mexican. Now it's different and that's why people break the laws to enter. You're Mexican mom got lucky and that makes you lucky, gives you bragging rights on here, you seem to think you're above everyone but you're not. Get off this board and take your hormones you old fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 7 min Dr Rico 59
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 min Quirky 147,205
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 47 min VorenusI 9,672
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 1,431
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 29
News Duke Approves - Safe Space' For Illegal Immigrants (Dec '16) 2 hr C Kersey 21
LA made $1.3B in illegal immigrant welfare payo... 2 hr Quirky 54
More from around the web