Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#435 Feb 20, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Native Indian women in Mexihole couldn't hike their skirts up fast enough for the conquistidors now could they Rico?
Just like anglo women when they meet us hot Latin lover men?? LOL!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#436 Feb 20, 2014
OCD Mykok Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text>
He has provided dozens of facts and back up over the course of many threads.
Stop being a typical lazy American!
Find 'em yourself.
Hey Rico, I always find it astonishing that folks like you call out Americans as being lazy. Meanwhile your people keep coming over here, jumping the fence, hoping that ICE cuts them a break. If Americans are lazy, who built up this country? illiterate Mexican peasants? You're a tired old fool.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#437 Feb 20, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Remember the Alamo anglo?? LOL!!!
We will never forget the typical beaner fight!!! Twenty to one odds!!! Are you proud taco chimp? I would not be surprised!!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#438 Feb 20, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> We could care less if we are "wanted"! LOL!!! Coming over that border was the best move any of us have ever made!
/
Illegally crossing a border for entry does NOT make you an IMMIGRANT any more than illegally entering someones home makes you a renter or homeowner. Just a plain and simple criminal.
Zanoni022014

Oakland, CA

#439 Feb 20, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>We do white flight to get away from your slum orientated azzes. You live like pigs and act like pigs!!! Trash up any neighborhood you end up in. You know it!!! Diapers in the gutter!!!
Good, good, good. But the point is, you DO leave.
Zanoni022014

Oakland, CA

#440 Feb 20, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Look up the Battle (if you could call it that) I would call it a massacre. Battle of San Jacinto!!! Me no Goliad!!! Me no Alamo!!! Trampling each others beaner azzes into the swamp for a force about one fourth their size!!! If you can't find the link with Google then I am not going to find it for you. Pretty typical. Just like the Mezcan military was. If not overwhelming odds they flat out suked!!!
Here's something about the blood-stripe on US Marines' trousers.

"Tradition holds that in the Battle of Chapultepec [Mexico] in September 1847, Marine officers and NCOs sustained an unusually high casualty rate during the battle. In 1849, uniform regulations dictated that the stripes be changed to a solid red."
Zanoni022014

Oakland, CA

#441 Feb 20, 2014
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegally crossing a border for entry does NOT make you an IMMIGRANT any more than illegally entering someones home makes you a renter or homeowner. Just a plain and simple criminal.
People coming over here from Europe and unjustly taking the natives' land doesn't make that person an immigrant (nor pilgrim) any ore than illegally entering someone's property and stealing. Just a plain and simple criminal.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#442 Feb 21, 2014
Zanoni022014 wrote:
<quoted text>
People coming over here from Europe and unjustly taking the natives' land doesn't make that person an immigrant (nor pilgrim) any ore than illegally entering someone's property and stealing. Just a plain and simple criminal.
Exactly!! Those anglo morons murdered native peoples all over the world, in their quest to colonize the entire planet!!!
Joe Biden

Philadelphia, PA

#443 Feb 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! Those anglo morons murdered native peoples all over the world, in their quest to colonize the entire planet!!!
jose, you little insignificant arrogant illegal piece of fish taco afterbirth

anglos are much much better than you, they always will be
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#444 Feb 21, 2014
Zanoni022014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to live with human filth?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#445 Feb 21, 2014
Zanoni022014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am so sick of hearing about the past! Those people are all dead now and we have had generations of Americans born here since then. If you don't like it then take up with our government and stop demonizing those of us alive today that played no role in the past. I swear to God Mexicans are the biggest whiners. I don't hear the decendants of the tribes within our borders constantly whining. Get over yourselves! Since time began wars have been fought and land has exchanged hands and all countries have immigration laws today.

This land was unoccupied at one time. No one was native to this country nor this continent. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else so there was no land ownership back then. Grow up and stop living in the past or at least whine to our government and stop this BS demonizing of the American people in general! WTH is wrong with you people? Mexico is a beautiful country in resources. Make something of it you damned whiney cowards!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#446 Feb 21, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! Those anglo morons murdered native peoples all over the world, in their quest to colonize the entire planet!!!
And your Spanish ancestors who are not anglos did the same thing, you effing hypocrite! Those people are all dead now, you effing idiot!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#447 Feb 21, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rico, I always find it astonishing that folks like you call out Americans as being lazy. Meanwhile your people keep coming over here, jumping the fence, hoping that ICE cuts them a break. If Americans are lazy, who built up this country? illiterate Mexican peasants? You're a tired old fool.
As I write this, I have a crew of workmen on my roof to remove the old roof to replace it with a new roof. They are very respectful and are working like trojans. The foreman is an AA who has worked in the construction field for over 20 years, and his crew is consisted of young Americans who happen to be white. They have not let up a second since they got on the roof over an hour ago. In my area, I still see many crews of white and AA workers doing construction and roofing work. On my site, there is not one lazy "anglo" in the bunch, and I am very happy to report that when they are finished, this will be a beautiful job done by a crew who are professionals and who take pride in what they do.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#448 Feb 21, 2014
Zanoni022014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is you poop in your nests no matter where you are from or where you go. Just dirty birds plain and simple!!! Sub species. Third class non citizen parasites!!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#449 Feb 21, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>As I write this, I have a crew of workmen on my roof to remove the old roof to replace it with a new roof. They are very respectful and are working like trojans. The foreman is an AA who has worked in the construction field for over 20 years, and his crew is consisted of young Americans who happen to be white. They have not let up a second since they got on the roof over an hour ago. In my area, I still see many crews of white and AA workers doing construction and roofing work. On my site, there is not one lazy "anglo" in the bunch, and I am very happy to report that when they are finished, this will be a beautiful job done by a crew who are professionals and who take pride in what they do.
right on Teddy! you are right......many young Americans, legal immigrants,students, young couples w/family of all races are more than eager to work hard for themselves and to prosper financially for their future and that of their families. They DO NOT want to financially DEPEND on ANYONE for their survival ESPECIALLY GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS. This is where Americans differ from illegal aliens.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#450 Feb 21, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am so sick of hearing about the past! Those people are all dead now and we have had generations of Americans born here since then. If you don't like it then take up with our government and stop demonizing those of us alive today that played no role in the past. I swear to God Mexicans are the biggest whiners. I don't hear the decendants of the tribes within our borders constantly whining. Get over yourselves! Since time began wars have been fought and land has exchanged hands and all countries have immigration laws today.
This land was unoccupied at one time. No one was native to this country nor this continent. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else so there was no land ownership back then. Grow up and stop living in the past or at least whine to our government and stop this BS demonizing of the American people in general! WTH is wrong with you people? Mexico is a beautiful country in resources. Make something of it you damned whiney cowards!
how right you are Oldglory! but these whiners want to make the whole world feel sorry for them and make the present generation feel guilty somehow for the battles and wars fought centuries ago of which WE had role in OR the outcome of ANYTHING !
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#451 Feb 21, 2014
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
jose, you little insignificant arrogant illegal piece of fish taco afterbirth
anglos are much much better than you, they always will be
They're not too good with their money! Those anglo morons can't even secure their own borders or change their own citizenship laws, in over half a century!! Even a peon from South America can take advantage of those fools!! LOL!!!
Zanoni022114

Oakland, CA

#452 Feb 21, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Point is you poop in your nests no matter where you are from or where you go. Just dirty birds plain and simple!!! Sub species. Third class non citizen parasites!!!
So where are you going to next?
Zanoni022114

Oakland, CA

#453 Feb 21, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is my country too. I have dual citizenship with the US and Mexico.
Zanoni022114

Oakland, CA

#454 Feb 21, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Point is you poop in your nests no matter where you are from or where you go. Just dirty birds plain and simple!!! Sub species. Third class non citizen parasites!!!
I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you don't like it, you know what to do. Pack your bags secure your one-way ticket and gitty up outta heah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 21 min Agents of Corruption 148,481
News Judge rules Trump's sanctuary city order uncons... 57 min C Kersey 3
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 16,539
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr Dr Sanjay Gupta 283
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 1 hr Quirky 109
News Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To En... 1 hr John McQuan 3
News Shutdown divides services into essential and no... 2 hr John McQuan 22
More from around the web