Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

Jan 18, 2014 Full story: Little Green Footballs 1,055

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Full Story
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#372 Feb 16, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
Spelling 101 for Dummies:
Boarders: People who rent rooms in houses.
Borders: geographical boundaries that define where one nation ends and another begins.
Jose, you might be a boarder at the YMCA, but you don't have the first clue on respecting a country's borders.
LOL ! Funny !! so jose, now that you have been proven you are the DUMB ONE, what says you now, DUMB MEXICAN ? clueless? you may answer for jose. LOL !
Jose

New York, NY

#373 Feb 16, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> so are you clueless (memo) ha, ha !! LOL !
Not as clueless as all of you dumb anglos!! LOL!!!
Zanoni021714

Oakland, CA

#374 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text> he has forgotten he is also zanoni too! lol ! LOL ! can't keep up what persona to post under LOL ! oh wait probably got banned AGAIN and reason foe posting under ALL THESE DIFFERENT ALIASES ! too funny.
Dumbazzzzz. That poster isn't me! There you go again, believing I'm someone else or that someone else is me.
Zanoni021714

Oakland, CA

#375 Feb 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Not as clueless as all of you dumb anglos!! LOL!!!
These Anglo posters really do sound as if they were hired by someone to get on these forums and make those posts.

They seem to make the same rote posts over and over. They provide no evidence to support any of their claims but continue to run their mouths over and over.

Even when evidence is provided to debunk their posts, they continue with the same rote, repetitive posts.
Zanoni021714

Oakland, CA

#376 Feb 17, 2014
One Repugnant wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fkn crazy.
You're the accuser, the burden of proof is on you , dumbass..
Don't waste your time with that troll. She's a vile nasty Mokosa that's being trolling around the Mexico Forum for a long time.

She's been accusing me of being Rico also. And now she thinks you're me.

She's a confused dumbazzzzz.
Zanoni021714

Oakland, CA

#377 Feb 17, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you are here and not in Mexico because Mexico is run by Mexicans.
Anglos are dumb?
"About 41 percent of all Mexicans between ages 16 and 19 in the city have dropped out of school, according to census data.
No other major immigrant group has a dropout rate higher than 20 percent, and the overall rate for the city is less than 9 percent, the statistics show.
This crisis endures at the college level. Among Mexican immigrants 19 to 23 who do not have a college degree, only 6 percent are enrolled. That is a fraction of the rates among other major immigrant groups and the native-born population."
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/25/nyregion/me...
Why go to school when you can have babies, welfare and foodstamps?
"Mexicans abhor education. In their country, illiteracy dominates. As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. Mexico does not promote educational values. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants. The rate of illiteracy in Mexico stands at 63 percent."
http://www.rense.com/general75/amamex.htm
Tio Tomas! Where've you been?
Jose

New York, NY

#379 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021714 wrote:
<quoted text>
These Anglo posters really do sound as if they were hired by someone to get on these forums and make those posts.
They seem to make the same rote posts over and over. They provide no evidence to support any of their claims but continue to run their mouths over and over.
Even when evidence is provided to debunk their posts, they continue with the same rote, repetitive posts.
Exactly amigo! The are nothing but dumb anglo azzzwipes!! LOL!!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#380 Feb 18, 2014
You pro-illegals are so dishonest. You haven't debunked any facts presented in here. I have provided many links to them. You've provided nothing to back up your lies. Doesn't matter anyway the law is on our side and that's all that matters.
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#381 Feb 18, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
You pro-illegals are so dishonest. You haven't debunked any facts presented in here. I have provided many links to them. You've provided nothing to back up your lies. Doesn't matter anyway the law is on our side and that's all that matters.
I've debunked many already. Whereas you haven't debunked anything with factual statistical data, reliable news sources, etc.

Your posts are all stereo-types and personal opinions.

You people really do sound like a scratched record. Repeating yourselves over and over again and again. Nothing new, same OBS.
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#382 Feb 18, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Not as clueless as all of you dumb anglos!! LOL!!!
Not all the posters here are Anglo, some like Spytheweb are AA (Uncle Tom.)
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#383 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sin huevos, does la ratza pay you to carry on daily with your racist comments against the legal and JUSTIFIED citizens of this magnificent country? LOL ! and as a matter of fact alot of these posters do get paid by topix to keep the comments coming and as moderators, to keep an eye on trouble making posters such as yourself and millions of aliases. So beware! LOL !
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#384 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021814 wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right, and Spy is more American than you COULD EVER BE !
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#385 Feb 18, 2014
sin huevos, if you didn't get it on the first post hopefully you got it on the second! LOL !
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#386 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021814 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've debunked many already. Whereas you haven't debunked anything with factual statistical data, reliable news sources, etc.
Your posts are all stereo-types and personal opinions.
You people really do sound like a scratched record. Repeating yourselves over and over again and again. Nothing new, same OBS.
this is exactly what we all think of your BS, the same old SHIT over and over and over and over! NOTHING NEW, SAME OBS.
OCD Mykok Ashanti

Los Angeles, CA

#387 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text> Hey sin huevos, does la ratza pay you to carry on daily with your racist comments against the legal and JUSTIFIED citizens of this magnificent country? LOL ! and as a matter of fact alot of these posters do get paid by topix to keep the comments coming and as moderators, to keep an eye on trouble making posters such as yourself and millions of aliases. So beware! LOL !
Well, well, Texas tumbleweed rears its horny head once again....

You and that other lonely sack the One repulsive/Republic are obviously infatuated with Zanoni's huevos.

Keep your eager hands to yourselves, you frantic sacks!
Jose

New York, NY

#388 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021814 wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures! LOL!!!
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#389 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text> Hey sin huevos, does la ratza pay you to carry on daily with your racist comments against the legal and JUSTIFIED citizens of this magnificent country? LOL ! and as a matter of fact alot of these posters do get paid by topix to keep the comments coming and as moderators, to keep an eye on trouble making posters such as yourself and millions of aliases. So beware! LOL !
What got you to crawl out of the cracks?
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#390 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text> you got that right, and Spy is more American than you COULD EVER BE !
And more black too.
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#391 Feb 18, 2014
sin huevos, if you didn't get it on the first post hopefully you got it on the second! LOL !
You're the one to talk. You couldn't get it on the third nor the fourth.
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#392 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text> this is exactly what we all think of your BS, the same old SHIT over and over and over and over! NOTHING NEW, SAME OBS.
That may be true, but the huge difference is that mine are backed up with facts and figures. Yours and those of your ilk, are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 min Ga Girl 56 137,096
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 3 min wild child 6
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 6 min Earl 46
Immigrants build document trails to remain in US 11 min Dee Dee Dee 1
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 13 min wild child 14
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 23 min On the front line 1
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr xxxrayted 286
More from around the web