Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

Jan 18, 2014 Full story: Little Green Footballs 1,055

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Read more
Jose

New York, NY

#332 Feb 11, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Then they take care of these blessings without the help of the taxpayers, as they have their own "blessings" to care for and support! Don't give me more of your lame excuses, either.
You anglo fools are rich compared to these poor immigrants! Stop being so damn greedy for once in your lives, which are obsessed with materialism..

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#333 Feb 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You anglo fools are rich compared to these poor immigrants! Stop being so damn greedy for once in your lives, which are obsessed with materialism..
They drive newer, chromed up F-150's with huge speakers in the back, is this the new badge of poverty? How about all the gold these "poor" throw all over themselves? Ooops, I forgot, I am going to ignore you. Tata. Knock yourself out...literally.
Former Republican

West Covina, CA

#334 Feb 12, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
She should be working to reform the Mexican government and not worry about other countries outside of Mexico.
You should be working on making Africa better since that's where you belong.
Former Republican

West Covina, CA

#335 Feb 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>They drive newer, chromed up F-150's with huge speakers in the back, is this the new badge of poverty? How about all the gold these "poor" throw all over themselves? Ooops, I forgot, I am going to ignore you. Tata. Knock yourself out...literally.
You love to assume shit don't ya?

But you swear you're not a bigot or racist.

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#336 Feb 12, 2014
27-30%(depending on who is providing the info) of the federal prison population is illegal aliens, state averages depend on how many illegal aliens are in that particular state.

I know exactly why Zionist/liberal/Marxist do not want the borders enforced, it is too destroy nationalism, too minimize the home population.

The same thing your doing here, you ilk are also doing to Canada, Australia, and western Europe, and that is importing millions upon millions of non-native people so they will eventually outnumber the native people, basically a war against ONLY white nations.
We are being purposely over run with mostly Hispanics, while Canada along with Europe is being flooded with Arabs and Africans and Australia a combination of Africans and southeast Asians.

Zionist want to multi-culturalize and diversify white nations and ony white nations, Zionist control the media and Hollywood, they hide the massive amount of crimes the immigrants commit and Hollywood does what it can to brainwash the masses, end result to destroy white Christian western civillization.

Your plan is fatally flawed, you are actually waking people up, that is what is driving the Nationalist movements in Britain, France, Greece and Austria.

If anyone doubts what i am saying, don't take my word for it, just listen to what they are saying themselves. Then you'll understand why they want to disarm you, stand in the way of securing the borders, demand open borders and hide the truth from the population.

Jewish professor pretty much tells it exactly as to what they want to do.

http://youtu.be/q90kmUbEv7c

Barbara Lerner Spectre, American Jew in Europe lays out plans to multi-culturalize and delute the white population.

http://youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ

Jews or whatever you want to call them have historically been run out of 109 nations, many more than once.
Now why do you suppose that is?

Here is a cartoon about Adolph Hitler you might enjoy, and no it isn't what you think.

http://youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#337 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume nothing. Paperwork upon school registration enables one to fill in many blanks.
Ntrico

Netherlands

#338 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
you r the one that A$$umes. you r white remember? It is you that is the racist and bigot. get a life. work!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#339 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you change your 'name' do you assume that we don't know it's you, Rico? and that you have more supporters on Topix? What a sad waste of your day, to be on here 24/7.
Level 5

Location hidden

#340 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be working on making Africa better since that's where you belong.
You belong in the zoo, in the man-a-tee exhibit, in your wife-beater shirt and baggy a@@ pants, yelling out "elotes, paletas", at the end of your day, you don't tell people "have a nice day" but ask "brother, can you spare a dime?"
Jose

New York, NY

#341 Feb 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>They drive newer, chromed up F-150's with huge speakers in the back, is this the new badge of poverty? How about all the gold these "poor" throw all over themselves? Ooops, I forgot, I am going to ignore you. Tata. Knock yourself out...literally.
Not in Mexico! We come here to enjoy all of the riches that America provides!! ;)
One Repugnant

Anaheim, CA

#342 Feb 12, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong in the zoo, in the man-a-tee exhibit, in your wife-beater shirt and baggy a@@ pants, yelling out "elotes, paletas", at the end of your day, you don't tell people "have a nice day" but ask "brother, can you spare a dime?"
The gratuitous derogative image you paint says a lot about yourself.

Thanks for confirming what a worthless (piece of work) you are.
Jose

New York, NY

#343 Feb 13, 2014
Ntrico wrote:
<quoted text>you r the one that A$$umes. you r white remember? It is you that is the racist and bigot. get a life. work!
LOL!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#344 Feb 13, 2014
One Repugnant wrote:
<quoted text>
The gratuitous derogative image you paint says a lot about yourself.
Thanks for confirming what a worthless (piece of work) you are.
What's the matter Rico? too close to the truth? Must be a shock to you to actually have to look in the mirror and see yourself, and realize that the mierda you dish out can just as easily be flung back at you. The only worthless object here is your opinion, I'm fairly satisfied with mine, I am against illegal immigration and for a stronger USA. We don't need any more cheap imports, and that includes you and your anchor baby birth certificate/lack of proper respect for this great nation. You are owed nada, and either are the illegals swarming in.
Level 5

Location hidden

#345 Feb 13, 2014
Isn't it just an amazing coincidence that Jose, One Repugnant and NTrico are all posting one after the other? Rico, do you have a job? Were you fired for being a supreme moron?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#346 Feb 13, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
Isn't it just an amazing coincidence that Jose, One Repugnant and NTrico are all posting one after the other? Rico, do you have a job? Were you fired for being a supreme moron?
LOL !
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#347 Feb 13, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you change your 'name' do you assume that we don't know it's you, Rico? and that you have more supporters on Topix? What a sad waste of your day, to be on here 24/7.
he has forgotten he is also zanoni too! lol ! LOL ! can't keep up what persona to post under LOL ! oh wait probably got banned AGAIN and reason foe posting under ALL THESE DIFFERENT ALIASES ! too funny.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#348 Feb 13, 2014
for posting
LOLatYou

Netherlands

#349 Feb 13, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
jose, juan, ntprn, ricos everywhere, it was not a lol!@$$ h0!e, p*nk, th^g.
Jose

New York, NY

#350 Feb 13, 2014
LOLatYou wrote:
<quoted text>jose, juan, ntprn, ricos everywhere, it was not a lol!@$$ h0!e, p*nk, th^g.
Kiss our Mexican azzzes, anglo!! LOL!!!
One Repugnant

Anaheim, CA

#351 Feb 13, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Rico? too close to the truth? Must be a shock to you to actually have to look in the mirror and see yourself, and realize that the mierda you dish out can just as easily be flung back at you. The only worthless object here is your opinion, I'm fairly satisfied with mine, I am against illegal immigration and for a stronger USA. We don't need any more cheap imports, and that includes you and your anchor baby birth certificate/lack of proper respect for this great nation. You are owed nada, and either are the illegals swarming in.
That wasn't Rico you foul mouthed troll.
Rico was born, raised and bred in the good ol' U.S of A.
And so were his parent.
Show some respect, Idiota Ignorante!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 8 min swedenforever 38
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 33 min QUITTNER Mar 30 2015 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 137,788
News Dairy farmers, in dire need of workers, feel he... 2 hr Who Guessed It 3
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 2 hr swedenforever 9
News Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males... 6 hr Earl 2
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 6 hr Earl 120
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 8 hr spud 139
More from around the web