Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

Jan 18, 2014 Full story: Little Green Footballs 1,055

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Full Story
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#311 Feb 10, 2014
Yet it is the Dems that are pro-abortion and that is who Hispanics vote for.
Jose

New York, NY

#312 Feb 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
The "Dems" are on our side!!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#313 Feb 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
That's because the Dems count on them being too ignorant to understand their positions. But they make sure their rhetoric easy even for the idiots to understand, even if it is just fantasy.
Jose

New York, NY

#314 Feb 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the Dems count on them being too ignorant to understand their positions. But they make sure their rhetoric easy even for the idiots to understand, even if it is just fantasy.
The real "idiots" are you anglo morons who haven't been able to change your citizenship laws or secure your own borders for over half a century!! LOL!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#315 Feb 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Learn something about our religious practices before you open your idiotic mouth! Birth control and abortion are forbidden in our religion, and children are cherished! What do you anglo fools expect the end result to be?
Sorry Charlie. You are off-base again. I have gone to many Bible studies at the Catholic church, as I was curious to see how it related to my religion. I have discussed the practices at length with my friend who is Catholic. Abstinence and rythym, son, are acceptable practices. YOU do realize how many Catholics actually DO use birth control, because they choose to have children when they can afford to give them what the children need and deserve. They will be responsible parents, teaching their own children about personal responsibility and self-reliance. I
Zanoni021014

Oakland, CA

#316 Feb 10, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> LOL !! LOL !! you do it sin huevos......go ahead MAKE YOUR DAY ! GET BANNED AGAIN, LOL !!! don't let anyone break your record and take your title away. GO GIRL !!!
Awe, looookie. Culitos call'n me sin huevos. If culitos only knew.
Zanoni021014

Oakland, CA

#317 Feb 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Irregardless, we multiply, and you multidie.
Jose

New York, NY

#318 Feb 11, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Charlie. You are off-base again. I have gone to many Bible studies at the Catholic church, as I was curious to see how it related to my religion. I have discussed the practices at length with my friend who is Catholic. Abstinence and rythym, son, are acceptable practices. YOU do realize how many Catholics actually DO use birth control, because they choose to have children when they can afford to give them what the children need and deserve. They will be responsible parents, teaching their own children about personal responsibility and self-reliance. I
True Catholics do not use birth control! You anglo fools are just beyond clueless!! LOL!!!

Level 10

Location hidden

#319 Feb 11, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> True Catholics do not use birth control! You anglo fools are just beyond clueless!! LOL!!!
Who is clueless? True Catholics obey the Ten Commandements. Ooops, I guess illegals weren't listening when they were being taught at mass or Sunday School. Give it a rest, Priests aren't supposed to molest choir boys, but they do. The rules of the church are ignored by the masses.
Jose

New York, NY

#321 Feb 11, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Who is clueless? True Catholics obey the Ten Commandements. Ooops, I guess illegals weren't listening when they were being taught at mass or Sunday School. Give it a rest, Priests aren't supposed to molest choir boys, but they do. The rules of the church are ignored by the masses.
You mean the masses in your decadent society? Speak for yourself, you immoral azzzwipe! People who are truly religious will follow the rules of their religion.
Jose

New York, NY

#322 Feb 11, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
then why are you a poor beaner?
I am rich in what truly matters.

Level 10

Location hidden

#323 Feb 11, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the masses in your decadent society? Speak for yourself, you immoral azzzwipe! People who are truly religious will follow the rules of their religion.
By your own admission, that means most illegals are not following the rules. They lie, cheat, steal and covet their neighbors' goods...daily. Those pesky Ten Commandments seem to have been lost while crossing the desert. Decadent? How many family memebers are invi=ilved with the cartel, or lost their heads to them? You want to talk about the morally corrupt, just look to them.

Level 10

Location hidden

#324 Feb 11, 2014
S/B; members and ivolved
Jose

New York, NY

#325 Feb 11, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>By your own admission, that means most illegals are not following the rules. They lie, cheat, steal and covet their neighbors' goods...daily. Those pesky Ten Commandments seem to have been lost while crossing the desert. Decadent? How many family memebers are invi=ilved with the cartel, or lost their heads to them? You want to talk about the morally corrupt, just look to them.
You are speaking about the minority! Most Mexicans are good people, and we have as many children as we can because they are a blessing!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#326 Feb 11, 2014
Children are a blessing when the parents are able to care for them. Having to take care of other people's kids who breed irresponsibly is no blessing to them. In short don't breed kids you can't care for yourself...It's selfish.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#327 Feb 11, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You are speaking about the minority! Most Mexicans are good people, and we have as many children as we can because they are a blessing!!
He was talking about the illegal kind you dumb shIt! There is nothing good about them unless you think being a lawbreaker is good.
Jose

New York, NY

#328 Feb 11, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Children are a blessing when the parents are able to care for them. Having to take care of other people's kids who breed irresponsibly is no blessing to them. In short don't breed kids you can't care for yourself...It's selfish.
EVERY child is a blessing, you anglo azzzwipe! Even the poorest of the poor.

Level 10

Location hidden

#329 Feb 11, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> EVERY child is a blessing, you anglo azzzwipe! Even the poorest of the poor.
Then they take care of these blessings without the help of the taxpayers, as they have their own "blessings" to care for and support! Don't give me more of your lame excuses, either.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#330 Feb 11, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Then they take care of these blessings without the help of the taxpayers, as they have their own "blessings" to care for and support! Don't give me more of your lame excuses, either.
I've come to the conclusion that Jose is nothing more than a teenaged gang-banger in our country illegally. He just dreams up his BS stories to pull a few strings in here. No mature male/father would talk the way he does. Probably looking for attention to since he apparently has no life or job being in here 24/7. I strongly suggest we ignore this adolescent child.

Level 10

Location hidden

#331 Feb 11, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to the conclusion that Jose is nothing more than a teenaged gang-banger in our country illegally. He just dreams up his BS stories to pull a few strings in here. No mature male/father would talk the way he does. Probably looking for attention to since he apparently has no life or job being in here 24/7. I strongly suggest we ignore this adolescent child.
I can agree to that! I think he is a reincarnation of the troll juan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 24 min serfs up 115
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 46
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,645
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 4 hr swedenforever 21
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 7 hr Jamestheduke21 3
Texas AG accuses feds of misleading on immigran... 7 hr wild child 1
Texas Files Early Discovery Motion Against Obama 7 hr wild child 1
Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by ... 11 hr INFIDEL 15
More from around the web