Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#265 Feb 7, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, so stuffing 12 people into a simgle family abode with 2-3 bedrooms is considered good? Check your prioritities, and be sure that you put your kids first before yourself. That seems to be a big problem with you. Funny thing, far too many of your kids are not doing as well as we'd like with the "wonderful education" of which they are being afforded thanks to the taxpayers. Dumping your children into the nest of taxpayers, much like the cuckoo bird is nothing of which to be proud. You do realize that a cuckoo is considered a parasite, right?
LOL!!! Who the F cares anglo? I have a big home with plenty of room. My children are well fed, have great healthcare, and have the opportunity here for an excellent education! They are infinitely better off here than they would ever have been in Mexico.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#266 Feb 7, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that your religion also instructs you to obey the laws of man as well as those of God?
The latter before the former anglo!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#267 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> The latter before the former anglo!
What does it matter, you ignore many of both.

Level 10

Location hidden

#268 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Who the F cares anglo? I have a big home with plenty of room. My children are well fed, have great healthcare, and have the opportunity here for an excellent education! They are infinitely better off here than they would ever have been in Mexico.
Ill-gotten gains through deceit and arrogance and God only knows what other treachery is involved...wow, nothing of which to be proud.

Level 10

Location hidden

#269 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Who the F cares anglo? I have a big home with plenty of room. My children are well fed, have great healthcare, and have the opportunity here for an excellent education! They are infinitely better off here than they would ever have been in Mexico.
What a fraud.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#270 Feb 7, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>What does it matter, you ignore many of both.
Sorry anglo, but greed is rampant in your society!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#271 Feb 7, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Ill-gotten gains through deceit and arrogance and God only knows what other treachery is involved...wow, nothing of which to be proud.
Religion favors the meek and the poor. You fools should have some sympathy for poor children and families.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#272 Feb 7, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> What a fraud.
What a bigot!
Zanoni020714

Oakland, CA

#274 Feb 7, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
... I am passing your remarks and the remarks of the rest of your anti-American supporters in this forum on to every one I know including those who sympathize with you (including our congressmen) so they can see for themselves what you people are really all about. Thanks for helping our side out with your anti-American hate-filled mouth. You're a damned fool!
Make sure you pass on all the comments made by other's on these threads as well as the Titles to many of those threads. Here let me help you get started.
Here are some interesting threads on Topix:

1. "Mexicans, the most brainless and ignorant people" This thread has been on Topix since 2006 and no moderator has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TLN0V...

2. "What keeps Mexicans so stupid and universally evil?" This is a recent thread, and of course not a single Topix moderator has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TC8N8...

3. "What do Mexican penises look like" Another recent thread, again, no Topix moderator has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum /world/mexico/TAN7FC21JSPEIPLA O

4. "Stupid Mexicans" Again, no Topix moderator has seen it fit to ban this thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TAN7F...

5. "Do white girls like Mexican Men?" This thread came with a poll. It's been around since 2011 and no one has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TIHON...

And the list goes on. But as soon as someone posts something not to their (the moderators) liking, they immediately ban the poster. Exhibit A. Zanoni, Zanony, and others have been banned for speaking their mind.

Now you want to cry to your congressman. Well, go ahead cry baby! And do the right thing, also send to your congressman those threads that insult, disrespect, and offend Mexicans. Show him the good the bad and the ugly, not just your side of the story.

That's just the tip of the ice-berg. Go into threads in the Mexico Forum and you'll see all sorts of derogatory comments made about Mexicans. Again, not a single moderator has seen it fit to ban those posters. So, go to your congressman and lay all the cards out on the table. Or do you want me to do it?
aojdfonjd

Oakland, CA

#275 Feb 7, 2014
So why aren't those threads being banned? Because there are POS moderators on Topix. They condone all that anti-Mexican BS! Yeah, make sure you tell your congressman about all that anti-Mexican BS on Topix!!!!

You damned cry baby!!!!!
Zanoni020714

Oakland, CA

#276 Feb 7, 2014
Here's one more thread I cam across:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/T45Q8...

Take note of these posts:

1. white guy wrote:
why are americans so racist to mexicans?what are mexicans like?

Do you have roaches in the UK? If so, that's what Mexicans are like.

2. VIVA MEXICO wrote:
Deport all these white hicks freckled back white trash free-way begging lazy assho!$ to Europe..they came in ilegally too

Viva my browneye!

3. Zanonii wrote:
BTW, the correct way to say it is MexiCAN, NOT Mexicant.
Are you THAT stupid?

the correct way to say mexicagado is mexichit..!

And the list goes on and on. Don't forget to show your congressman those and the thousands of other similar derogatory posts that never get banned on Topix.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#277 Feb 8, 2014
This chit will stop once we take over!

Level 10

Location hidden

#279 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Religion favors the meek and the poor. You fools should have some sympathy for poor children and families.
People who claim to be so poor, should not keep dumping kids into the world, while wringing their hands and expecting them to be cared for by US citizens who are facing hardshps of their own. Use your big head for a change. Kids deserve better than to be used as pawns and shields.

Level 10

Location hidden

#280 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry anglo, but greed is rampant in your society!
I don't dispute that, however, it is in yours as well.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#281 Feb 8, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>People who claim to be so poor, should not keep dumping kids into the world, while wringing their hands and expecting them to be cared for by US citizens who are facing hardshps of their own. Use your big head for a change. Kids deserve better than to be used as pawns and shields.
1, Our religion forbids birth control and abortions, 2. Our children are a million times better off here than in Mexico. End of story.

Level 10

Location hidden

#283 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> 1, Our religion forbids birth control and abortions, 2. Our children are a million times better off here than in Mexico. End of story.
What a convenient excuse. Marriage is supposed to come before kids. Having a family in the homeland and starting a new one here is also forbidden, but that doesn't stop some of you.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#284 Feb 8, 2014
Zanoni020714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you pass on all the comments made by other's on these threads as well as the Titles to many of those threads. Here let me help you get started.
Here are some interesting threads on Topix:
1. "Mexicans, the most brainless and ignorant people" This thread has been on Topix since 2006 and no moderator has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TLN0V...
2. "What keeps Mexicans so stupid and universally evil?" This is a recent thread, and of course not a single Topix moderator has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TC8N8...
3. "What do Mexican penises look like" Another recent thread, again, no Topix moderator has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum /world/mexico/TAN7FC21JSPEIPLA O
4. "Stupid Mexicans" Again, no Topix moderator has seen it fit to ban this thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TAN7F...
5. "Do white girls like Mexican Men?" This thread came with a poll. It's been around since 2011 and no one has seen it fit to ban it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/TIHON...
And the list goes on. But as soon as someone posts something not to their (the moderators) liking, they immediately ban the poster. Exhibit A. Zanoni, Zanony, and others have been banned for speaking their mind.
Now you want to cry to your congressman. Well, go ahead cry baby! And do the right thing, also send to your congressman those threads that insult, disrespect, and offend Mexicans. Show him the good the bad and the ugly, not just your side of the story.
That's just the tip of the ice-berg. Go into threads in the Mexico Forum and you'll see all sorts of derogatory comments made about Mexicans. Again, not a single moderator has seen it fit to ban those posters. So, go to your congressman and lay all the cards out on the table. Or do you want me to do it?
LOL !! LOL !! you do it sin huevos......go ahead MAKE YOUR DAY ! GET BANNED AGAIN, LOL !!! don't let anyone break your record and take your title away. GO GIRL !!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#285 Feb 8, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>What a convenient excuse. Marriage is supposed to come before kids. Having a family in the homeland and starting a new one here is also forbidden, but that doesn't stop some of you.
Who says we don't get married, anglo clown! You anglos are the unethical morons who believe in just "shacking up" and having children out of wedlock! Just look at all of your azzzwipe movie stars and celebrities!

Level 10

Location hidden

#286 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Who says we don't get married, anglo clown! You anglos are the unethical morons who believe in just "shacking up" and having children out of wedlock! Just look at all of your azzzwipe movie stars and celebrities!
The stats say you folks don"t.

http://www.hispanicmpr.com/tag/united-states-...

"Nonmarital birth rates are highest for Hispanic women followed by black women. Rates for non-Hispanic white and Asian or Pacific Islander women are much lower."

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db18....
Zanoni020814

Oakland, CA

#287 Feb 8, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
"Revenge is only mine" sayeth the Lord. It is just plain ridiculous to hold people alive today based on their race accountable for the past or to seek revenge on them for things they played no role in the past...
Since you want to quote the bible, here's something of interest for you.

Numbers 14:18
The LORD [is] longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing [the guilty], visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation].

Exodus 34:7
Keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children's children, to the third and the fourth generation.

So, what generation are you?

But anyway, I didn't say I was seeking revenge, nor even holding anyone responsible for the sins of the past. It's their own bad karma that's going to come back around to bite the in the azzz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min Quirky 149,064
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Maverick 808 19,070
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 33 min Build the wall 6
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 1 hr The Door 465
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 hr inbred Genius 304
News First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump 2 hr Taletha 14
News Navarrette: Sending troops to border makes no s... 3 hr tomin cali 1