Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Im...

Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist

There are 1053 comments on the Little Green Footballs story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to International Activist. In it, Little Green Footballs reports that:

She crossed the border illegally, like thousands of Mexicans do every year, to find work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Little Green Footballs.

Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#222 Feb 5, 2014
My bad, that last post was in reply to OldGloryHole, not Jose.
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#223 Feb 5, 2014
Anyway OldGloryHole, don't bring the Chinese into this.

It would have been more appropriate for you to ask, "Would you be making the same remarks if millions of 'us' invaded Mexico illegally, hypocrite?"

Don't bring the Chinese into this.

But anyway, my answer to that is, you dumbazzes already did. Remember, you're not native, you're from somewhere else.

Only the Amerindian is native to this land. Did you miss that?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#224 Feb 5, 2014
Zanoni020314 wrote:
What says you about that?
only that you LIVE,..... BREATH......., EAT....... AND...... SHIT TOPIX is all.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#225 Feb 5, 2014
Zanoni020414 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're from Las Vegas SpytheWeb. Why are you worried about New York. People like you can be conquered easily. It's because you don't mind your business. You're in everyone else's business. Just as you are right now. You're in Vegas, concerned about New York.
But here's something for you anyway:
http://fi2w.org/2009/01/02/mexicans-to-be-maj...
Guess what that means about the blacks? It means, you're in the decline. You want to know why? At least two reasons.
1. Black males find women of other races more attractive than their own.
2. Black males are more violent. They kill each other, they kill others, and find themselves in jail more than anyone else.
Here's something else:
God must love the common man, he made so many of them.
- Abraham Lincol
(Of course, Lincoln wasn't referring to you as the common man.)
we're all common sin huevos, you, me, your messiah, all races are common. Some within all these common people are those born withso much inner self hate such as you and ready to release it violently towards anyone who doesn't have your sadistic views on life. Have yourself a COW over this and lap it all for breakfast at Star Bucks!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#226 Feb 5, 2014
Zanoni020414 wrote:
OldGlory, you said you're not Anglo, then what are you? Eastern European, Southern European? The Immigration Reform Act of 1909 was implemented specifically to limit immigration from those regions. In the early twentieth century, the Anglo-Saxon didn't want even you coming to the US. Oh, but look at you now. Now you're on their side trying to exclude others. You're dancing with the devil dumbazzzz!
I am a white American. My ancestors were from Germany and Ireland. I was born here as several of my relatives were also so that simply makes me an American. Who the hell refers to themselves by the continent or country that one's long ago ancestors were from?

I don't give a crap about the past I live in the present. I can't speak for people who lived long ago or what they did. They are all dead now! Just who am I excluding? I have no problem with LEGAL immigration from anywhere, dumbazzzz!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#227 Feb 5, 2014
Zanoni020514 wrote:
Anyway OldGloryHole, don't bring the Chinese into this.
It would have been more appropriate for you to ask, "Would you be making the same remarks if millions of 'us' invaded Mexico illegally, hypocrite?"
Don't bring the Chinese into this.
But anyway, my answer to that is, you dumbazzes already did. Remember, you're not native, you're from somewhere else.
Only the Amerindian is native to this land. Did you miss that?
My screen name doesn't include the word "Hole" so kindly refrain from referring to me in that manner. You pro-illegals just can't help but be insulting, can you?

What difference does it make what national/ethnic group I used as an example of your hypocricy? I just picked them. I could have said Americans, Germans, Japanese, etc. The point was that Mexicans in Mexico would object to the illegal invasion by the millions from foreigners who would suck up their jobs, resources, taxes and dilute their national identity of being a Hispanic nation and altering their language and culture.

I was born here so how am I from somewhere else? My ancestors were but what has that to do with me? Aren't a part of your ancestors from Spain, hypocrite? Everyone born here is a native. Even the so-called native indians from long ago weren't native they migrated here from over the Bering Strait. So when are their descendants going back to Asia, you hypocrite! So you were sayin?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#228 Feb 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a white American. My ancestors were from Germany and Ireland. I was born here as several of my relatives were also so that simply makes me an American. Who the hell refers to themselves by the continent or country that one's long ago ancestors were from?
I don't give a crap about the past I live in the present. I can't speak for people who lived long ago or what they did. They are all dead now! Just who am I excluding? I have no problem with LEGAL immigration from anywhere, dumbazzzz!
So a clown like you is the product of drunks and Nazis?? LOL!!! In that case, you really need to STFU about immigration!!!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#229 Feb 5, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> So a clown like you is the product of drunks and Nazis?? LOL!!! In that case, you really need to STFU about immigration!!!
Since when were the majority of Germans, Nazis? Since when were the majority of the Irish, drunks? You racist POS! My ancestors were none of those things. I am not my ancestors anyway. I am an individual who lives his own life and I don't drink nor am I a Nazi.

You're an uncivil, hate-filled anti-American racist with a filthy mouth. I have no further need to debate with adolescent imbicles such as yourself. Now I am going to get even more involved in removing you leeches out of my country thanks to you for revealing what you POS's are all about. How in the world did you expect any normal American to support your agenda with the way you talk about Americans? WTH is wrong with you people? What kind of a culture do you come from to make these kinds of nasty, self-serving statements that you do? I am passing your remarks and the remarks of the rest of your anti-American supporters in this forum on to every one I know including those who sympathize with you (including our congressmen) so they can see for themselves what you people are really all about. Thanks for helping our side out with your anti-American hate-filled mouth. You're a damned fool!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#230 Feb 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when were the majority of Germans, Nazis? Since when were the majority of the Irish, drunks? You racist POS! My ancestors were none of those things. I am not my ancestors anyway. I am an individual who lives his own life and I don't drink nor am I a Nazi.
You're an uncivil, hate-filled anti-American racist with a filthy mouth. I have no further need to debate with adolescent imbicles such as yourself. Now I am going to get even more involved in removing you leeches out of my country thanks to you for revealing what you POS's are all about. How in the world did you expect any normal American to support your agenda with the way you talk about Americans? WTH is wrong with you people? What kind of a culture do you come from to make these kinds of nasty, self-serving statements that you do? I am passing your remarks and the remarks of the rest of your anti-American supporters in this forum on to every one I know including those who sympathize with you (including our congressmen) so they can see for themselves what you people are really all about. Thanks for helping our side out with your anti-American hate-filled mouth. You're a damned fool!
Kiss my Mexican culo Adolph!! LOL!!!
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#231 Feb 5, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> only that you LIVE,..... BREATH......., EAT....... AND...... SHIT TOPIX is all.
I probably eat and breath Topix, but I shIt only you.
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#232 Feb 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
The past molded the present, just as the present is molding the future.

There's nothing you do now (the present) that will not have its consequences in the future, whether for good or evil.

Likewise, there's nothing done in the past that hasn't already had, is having, or will have, it's consequences.

So brushing it off as the past isn't going to cut it.

Most people may agree that there is such a thing as individual karma. As you sow, so shall you reap. What goes around, comes around. However, most people don't realize that their is also such a thing as racial karma, and national karma. Yes, there is such a thing as group karma, not just individual karma.

Therefore, races and nations also have a karmic debt to pay to society as a whole, whether for good or evil.

You being a member of the White race places you in a position to suffer or enjoy the karma of the White race. You do not have a "Get Out of Jail Free" card just because it's the past. You're part and parcel with the White race. Simply brushing it off as the past doesn't cut it.
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#233 Feb 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
My screen name doesn't include the word "Hole" so kindly refrain from referring to me in that manner. You pro-illegals just can't help but be insulting, can you?...
OK, I can honor that.
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
...What difference does it make what national/ethnic group I used as an example of your hypocricy? I just picked them. I could have said Americans, Germans, Japanese, etc. The point was that Mexicans in Mexico would object to the illegal invasion by the millions from foreigners who would suck up their jobs, resources, taxes and dilute their national identity of being a Hispanic nation and altering their language and culture...
It makes a huge difference. You're bringing others into our debate. You have no right to implicate the Chinese, you're certainly not their ambassador.
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
...I was born here so how am I from somewhere else? My ancestors were but what has that to do with me? Aren't a part of your ancestors from Spain, hypocrite? Everyone born here is a native. Even the so-called native indians from long ago weren't native they migrated here from over the Bering Strait. So when are their descendants going back to Asia, you hypocrite! So you were sayin?
One fundamental difference is that the Amerindians are the earliest and only known inhabitants of the Americas before the Europeans, Africans, and Asians came here.

As for us coming over from the Behring Strait, I disagree with that. I've already gone over this in other threads.

Maybe 'some' native did come over from the Behring Strait, but I believe in the hypothesis that some, the Toltecs, the Aztecs, the Mayas, and the Incas definitely didn't come from the Behring Strait. These groups came from the east, not the west.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#234 Feb 5, 2014
"Oldglory" = Old anglo turd!! LOL!!!
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#235 Feb 6, 2014
RIP

Biggie pasted away a few days ago. Last viewing is today. Burial is tomorrow.

I can't make it. I gotta work. Rest in peace Biggie.
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#236 Feb 6, 2014
Dia de los Muertos:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/297/5/...

http://siliconbeachclearly.com/wp-content/upl...

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-mediu...

Yeah, I know today is not Dia de los Muertos, the holiday. It's my friend's day. I can't be there, but he doesn't go unmissed.
Zanoni020514

Oakland, CA

#237 Feb 6, 2014
I meant to say 'passed' away.
Althogh, he probably really did look pasty.
Hehe, haha!!!!!
Really, RIP Biggie. Mi Respetos!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#238 Feb 6, 2014
"Revenge is only mine" sayeth the Lord. It is just plain ridiculous to hold people alive today based on their race accountable for the past or to seek revenge on them for things they played no role in the past. Today is today. Deal with it and if anyone thinks that Americans regardless of their race or ancestry is going to roll over for an illegal invasion of our country based on some supposed past justification for it then they are in for big surprise. You are in for one hell of a fight!

I note that my analogy about an illegal invasion of Mexico (and it doesn't matter whom the invaders might be) was just brushed off by the hypocrites in here. No surprise because they know damned well that Mexicans in Mexico would react just like we are doing to the invasion of our country. Hypocrites just can't stand the truth so they just ignore it or make some kind non-sensible remark to deflect from it. Typical.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#239 Feb 6, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
"Revenge is only mine" sayeth the Lord. It is just plain ridiculous to hold people alive today based on their race accountable for the past or to seek revenge on them for things they played no role in the past. Today is today. Deal with it and if anyone thinks that Americans regardless of their race or ancestry is going to roll over for an illegal invasion of our country based on some supposed past justification for it then they are in for big surprise. You are in for one hell of a fight!
I note that my analogy about an illegal invasion of Mexico (and it doesn't matter whom the invaders might be) was just brushed off by the hypocrites in here. No surprise because they know damned well that Mexicans in Mexico would react just like we are doing to the invasion of our country. Hypocrites just can't stand the truth so they just ignore it or make some kind non-sensible remark to deflect from it. Typical.
There is no invasion" you anglo fool! We already won without firing a shot!!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#240 Feb 6, 2014
LOL! 50 million Hispanics in this country both legally and illegally (and they aren't all Mexicans by a long shot) opposed to 270 million non-Hispanics and they have won without firing a shot? Someone failed at math here.

Yes, cowards would fight with babies rather and than bullets. Good to have that admitted to and pointed out.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#241 Feb 6, 2014
Zanoni020514 wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably eat and breath Topix, but I shIt only you.
wrong, DON'T WASTE IT ON ME...it's very obvious from the contents of your posts you lap up your own shit you expel.....then regurgitate it and lap it up again as you're posting, this explains your vile, vulgar racist garbage and your INNER SELF HATE and exploding anger. Don't envy you at all ! LOL ! LOL !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans Fed Up with Illegal Immigration 4 min serfs up 8
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 23 min hal 5,455
News Trump spurs a fresh wave of Latino activism 1 hr Quirky 17
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr Quirky 333
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 1 hr Quirky 144
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Quirky 140,932
News Federal Data Show Surge in Illegals Caught at U... 4 hr Three Days 1
More from around the web