Obama is using executive power to aff...

Obama is using executive power to affect immigration law

There are 78 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Jan 14, 2014, titled Obama is using executive power to affect immigration law. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Illegal immigrants wearing cuffs and leg irons sit inside a bus waiting to be unloaded to an ICE deportation flight out of Atlanta on their way back to Mexico - President Barack Obama didn't wait for Congress to rewrite the nation's immigration laws to help millions who are in the United States illegally stay in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2014
I think this is wrong, he needs to be stopped.americans dont want this.but yet no one is legal.so deportations can still happen.I hope they will.get him out.im sure theyvwill.
ronnie

Richmond, UT

#2 Jan 14, 2014
I wish the people who work for Obama would remind him that someday a President will use his executive order to impeach him for his traitorous behavior against the United States and deport him using executive order.!!!!! He's literally ruined our country....And ruined our peace and sovereignty. I hated Bush, but I read he deported millions during his Presidency. No President should ever have the right to make executive decisions without Votes from the House, Senate and the American people when it causes unrest, mayhem and Security problems.....His Marxist agenda has back-fired and done nothing to improve the quality of life for Americans.The ACA is the perfect example of making certain groups of people pay for other's. That evening out the playing field has never worked in any Communistic Country in the World, destroyed the will of the people to exceed in their careers.. Who the hell want's to be on the same level as 3rd world poor. But the Obamanation is doing just that. And taking down the greatest democracy on Earth.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#3 Jan 14, 2014
In 1101 days Obama will walk out of the W H, and the new President will use the very new rules Obama loved so much to erase any work Obama has left behind. It will be as though there was no leader in the U S from 2009 until 2017. President Bush was so much better in the Oval Office then this pot head. He was a real American, loved this country, and respected all the people in it.
ronnie

Richmond, UT

#4 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
In 1101 days Obama will walk out of the W H, and the new President will use the very new rules Obama loved so much to erase any work Obama has left behind. It will be as though there was no leader in the U S from 2009 until 2017. President Bush was so much better in the Oval Office then this pot head. He was a real American, loved this country, and respected all the people in it.
Agreed....but those 1101 can bring us to our knees's. This guys gotta go... I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been assassinated.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed....but those 1101 can bring us to our knees's. This guys gotta go... I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been assassinated.
there is still time some redneck who drank a little too much jack daniels.could do the job.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2014
We don't want to make a martyr out of him. I will always believe Martin Looter had himself killed so he could be martyred. We don't want another one.
spud

Bangor, PA

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Obama obviously doesn't care about the well being of this country. He has a personal agenda which is neither good for this country or sustainable in USA standards. He thinks it will benefit his party but at what cost?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
We don't want to make a martyr out of him. I will always believe Martin Looter had himself killed so he could be martyred. We don't want another one.
rumor has it that jesse jackson and al sharpton had some doing in his murder (martin luther king).that charles rangel also a nut job.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#9 Jan 14, 2014
I read a book years ago about how Martin Luther King spent the few days before he died visiting his friends, and kind of telling them good bye, because he had an incurable disease, and knew he didn't have long to live. Why not choose to die a martyr?
discount weedy

Hanoi, Vietnam

#10 Jan 14, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>rumor has it that jesse jackson and al sharpton had some doing in his murder (martin luther king).that charles rangel also a nut job.
;-00000000h, U smokin to much Poticare inda rooooooooooomer!! ;-00h, dat is very funnies
spud

Bangor, PA

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I read a book years ago about how Martin Luther King spent the few days before he died visiting his friends, and kind of telling them good bye, because he had an incurable disease, and knew he didn't have long to live. Why not choose to die a martyr?
I pretty much agree with you on everything Cat74 but are you insinuating that MLK had a say in his assassination? I can't buy that
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#12 Jan 14, 2014
I don't believe it. It was in a book I read years ago. His death made him a martyr. We don't need another. JFK was assassinated, and he didn't become a martyr. Why?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
oh wow.I see.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#14 Jan 15, 2014
ronnie wrote:
I wish the people who work for Obama would remind him that someday a President will use his executive order to impeach him for his traitorous behavior against the United States and deport him using executive order.!!!!! He's literally ruined our country....And ruined our peace and sovereignty. I hated Bush, but I read he deported millions during his Presidency. No President should ever have the right to make executive decisions without Votes from the House, Senate and the American people when it causes unrest, mayhem and Security problems.....His Marxist agenda has back-fired and done nothing to improve the quality of life for Americans.The ACA is the perfect example of making certain groups of people pay for other's. That evening out the playing field has never worked in any Communistic Country in the World, destroyed the will of the people to exceed in their careers.. Who the hell want's to be on the same level as 3rd world poor. But the Obamanation is doing just that. And taking down the greatest democracy on Earth.
When Reagan issued Executive Orders halting deportations nobody said it was an "abuse of power". When GHW Bush issued Executive Orders halting deportations. nobody suggested it was an "abuse of power". Nobody objected when GW Bush did the same thing. How come it is only an issue when Obama does it? Seems like selective outrage.

The other thing is that as a Constitional scholar Obama knows full well tha6t
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#15 Jan 15, 2014
All Presidents have used an Executive order at some time, Obama uses them for everything. He has violated the Constitution on several occasions. The Supreme Court is about to rule on some his appointments. He never was a Constitutional scholar,, that, like much of his biography is fantasy.
russo

Manassas, VA

#16 Jan 15, 2014
Where u guys bought it the weeeeeeed,maybe Colorado keep xmoking my fellows,go to Florida to keep xmoking
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#17 Jan 15, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
When Reagan issued Executive Orders halting deportations nobody said it was an "abuse of power". When GHW Bush issued Executive Orders halting deportations. nobody suggested it was an "abuse of power". Nobody objected when GW Bush did the same thing. How come it is only an issue when Obama does it? Seems like selective outrage.
The other thing is that as a Constitional scholar Obama knows full well tha6t
Who's nobody? I am old enough to remember the Reagan amnesty and I was vehemently opposed to it and so were many other Americans. As for Bush please post a link proving that he stopped deportations. He did however, advocate for another amnesty and we shut down the switchboards in congress opposing it and it worked! So you were saying about "nobody"? LOL!

Obama has used executive order to stop deportations unless the illegal has criminal record. He gave hundreds of thousands of illegals a stay of deportation with work permits. He ordered that many illegal alien prisoners be released claiming a budget problem while finding out later that some of them were criminals. None of this was approved by congress. Obama is a friend to illegal aliens and no friend to Americans by doing what he has done. If we had a Republican president that did the same thing I would be equally outraged and so would many other Americans. So get off the party line thing, will you?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jan 15, 2014
Lol not looking too good.just saying.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#19 Jan 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
All Presidents have used an Executive order at some time, Obama uses them for everything. He has violated the Constitution on several occasions. The Supreme Court is about to rule on some his appointments. He never was a Constitutional scholar,, that, like much of his biography is fantasy.
Every president since George Washington has issued Executive Orders. You are correct that some issue more than others. Obama has issued fewer Executive Orders than any president since Benjamin Harrison who served between 18891893. So the crowd that is suddenly dead set against Executive Orders should consider Obama to be a hero.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#20 Jan 16, 2014
Check your sources. I believe President Obama has issued many more E Os then other Presidents, and more then is necessary if he was leading instead of Dictating

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) 9 min positronium 8
News Judge Orders - Prompt' Release of 1,7000 Illega... 5 hr R12 Freon 4
News Trump heads to border amid 3rd party threat 7 hr OccupyThis 150
News Texas Fights Suit After Denying Birth Certifica... 7 hr loveamerica 120
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr johnny belinda 138,647
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 9 hr OccupyThis 18
News Migrants Jump Off Boat, Run Ashore, During Miam... 12 hr wild child 3
More from around the web