Obama: Immigration reform 'my biggest failure'

There are 20 comments on the Sep 21, 2012, KKTX Corpus Christi story titled Obama: Immigration reform 'my biggest failure'. In it, KKTX Corpus Christi reports that:

U.S. President Obama said Thursday "my biggest failure so far" is a lack of comprehensive immigration reform, but it wasn't "for lack of trying or desire." During a town hall at the University of Miami, Univision news anchor Jorge Ramos reminded Obama he promised in May 2008 "we will have, in the first year, an immigration bill that I strongly ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKTX Corpus Christi.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jade

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Obama you are a looser this country don't need you get out off the white

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#2 Sep 21, 2012
There are not enough angry white guys to sustain the republican party.
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2012
He granted ammesty to millions of these invading parasites. That's reform for you - no more rule of law.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
I guess Obama was more worried about his re-election chances.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Romney can't win. He has alienated everyone except the dirty rotten filthy stinking rich and there are not enough of them to win.

If you are still planing on voting for Mitt Romney and you are not dirty rotten filthy stinking rich then you are too stupid to comprehend the fact that Romney considers you blue collar workers dirty and stupid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/07/work...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Obama is nothing but one big Fail. Goodbye Obama.!!!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2012
took him 4 years to REALIZE he is this country's HUGE FAILURE? and the worst failure is from day one WHEN HE DIVIDED THE NATION. No president should be proud of this because all parties in the US should be willing to WORK TOWARDS MAKING THEIR COUNTRY TO STAY ABOVE THE REST, IN PROSPERITY, TECHNOLOGY, STRENGTH, SUPPLYING HUMANITARIAN AID AND ABOVE ALL NEVER DENYING THE CITIZENS THEIR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS OR CHANGING the CONSTITUTION TO APPEASE the present inhabitant in the WH to fulfill HIS OWN DAMNED ISLAMIC DREAM!
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#8 Sep 22, 2012
I Was Ani-ObamaBefore It Was Cool!
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#9 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Romney can't win. He has alienated everyone except the dirty rotten filthy stinking rich and there are not enough of them to win.
If you are still planing on voting for Mitt Romney and you are not dirty rotten filthy stinking rich then you are too stupid to comprehend the fact that Romney considers you blue collar workers dirty and stupid.
And you sound like a drooling, jealous, failure.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#10 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Romney may not win,who knows,the game is not over yet.
All I can say is.....I am a blue collar worker and I would rather be considered dirty and stupid ( I am neither)
That would be better than being in the class of moronic idiots with no better sense than to vote Obama in for four more years!!!!!

Join in the fight to take back America!! http://americanmove.webs.com/

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Obama Biggest Failure was Not Listening to the United States Citizens. DEPORT ALL illegal immigrants..

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#12 Sep 22, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney may not win,who knows,the game is not over yet.
All I can say is.....I am a blue collar worker and I would rather be considered dirty and stupid ( I am neither)
That would be better than being in the class of moronic idiots with no better sense than to vote Obama in for four more years!!!!!
Join in the fight to take back America!! http://americanmove.webs.com/
Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
Angry white dudes aren't breeding fast enough to sustain the numbers required to maintain the Republican Party.

Do you even know which hole to stick it into? Is your little stinger even long enough to get the poison deep enough to do the job? White women are still having babies so that can't be the problem. They just aren't having white babies. Is that why y'all white dude's are angry?

If angry white dudes will not start reproducing the republican party will go extinct.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#13 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:

Many would vote for a convicted incarcerated felon like 40 percent of liberals did in a primary race..........LOL

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Romney is an admitted felon. His tax returns would prove it. That's why he refuses to release them.

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#15 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Romney is an admitted felon. His tax returns would prove it. That's why he refuses to release them.
He just released them..........LOL

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He just released them..........LOL
He just released his latest returns. Not the returns from 2009 where everyone is asking the question...Did Romney Participate in the 2009 IRS Tax Amnesty Program? That is what we want to know! Did Romney evade taxes for a decade or more by hiding his money in Swiss Accounts and fail to report it?

A look at Romney's 2009 Tax return would answer that question. If he has noting to hide, he should release his 2009 tax returns. If he didn't Participate in the 2009 IRS Tax Amnesty Program, he has nothing to loose by releasing those returns.

http://dailyagenda.org/2012/07/20/did-romney-...

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#17 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry white dudes aren't breeding fast enough to sustain the numbers required to maintain the Republican Party.
Do you even know which hole to stick it into? Is your little stinger even long enough to get the poison deep enough to do the job? White women are still having babies so that can't be the problem. They just aren't having white babies. Is that why y'all white dude's are angry?
If angry white dudes will not start reproducing the republican party will go extinct.
And where have you ever seen me state that I was a Republican???

Would help if you could get your facts right.

Nor am I a angry white dude (a dude ...yes) white...well,white with a dark tan. Angry.....maybe a little when I encounter numbnuts like yourself who know nothing.

For all I car,Both Republican and democrat parties could go extinct! Then maybe we could find one person strong enough to bring this country back from the brink.
certainly you need not apply.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#18 Sep 22, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
And where have you ever seen me state that I was a Republican???
Would help if you could get your facts right.
Nor am I a angry white dude (a dude ...yes) white...well,white with a dark tan. Angry.....maybe a little when I encounter numbnuts like yourself who know nothing.
For all I car,Both Republican and democrat parties could go extinct! Then maybe we could find one person strong enough to bring this country back from the brink.
certainly you need not apply.
My nuts are not numb...white girls tell me that they feel just fine. Anyway...I notice you didn't argue about your little stinger not knowing which hole to poke. Acceptance is half the battle. There is little you can do about that little stinger but if you just ask your girl which hole her Latin Lover pokes, you will be one step closer to making more angry white dudes and perhaps save the republican party from extinction.

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#19 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>He just released his latest returns. Not the returns from 2009 where everyone is asking the question...Did Romney Participate in the 2009 IRS Tax Amnesty Program? That is what we want to know! Did Romney evade taxes for a decade or more by hiding his money in Swiss Accounts and fail to report it?

A look at Romney's 2009 Tax return would answer that question. If he has noting to hide, he should release his 2009 tax returns. If he didn't Participate in the 2009 IRS Tax Amnesty Program, he has nothing to loose by releasing those returns.

A look at oslamas school records would also give us information and school records ar

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#20 Sep 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>He just released his latest returns. Not the returns from 2009 where everyone is asking the question...Did Romney Participate in the 2009 IRS Tax Amnesty Program? That is what we want to know! Did Romney evade taxes for a decade or more by hiding his money in Swiss Accounts and fail to report it?

less private than tax statements but oslama has refused to allow us to see them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A piece of paper that means the world 2 min Dee Dee Dee 120
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 6 min Reverend Alan 4,691
News Is Jeb Bush Too Enthusiastic About Immigration? 1 hr Tazo 5
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 1 hr Le Jimbo 154
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 1 hr kuda 17
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 1 hr Le Jimbo 19
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr Agents of Corruption 137,965
More from around the web