Ex-Border Patrol agents get at least ...

Ex-Border Patrol agents get at least 30 years

There are 67 comments on the Morning Journal story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Ex-Border Patrol agents get at least 30 years. In it, Morning Journal reports that:

A federal judge on Friday sentenced two former Border Patrol agents to at least 30 years in prison for running a ring that smuggled more than 500 illegal immigrants into the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morning Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Oh good for him. He should be deported.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2013
They did wrong, now it's time to strap on those big cojones n do the time , for they 're going to need them in prison.

just a word of advise.... don't bend ova to pick up that slippery soap in the shower room, LOL...
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#3 Jun 22, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
They did wrong, now it's time to strap on those big cojones n do the time , for they 're going to need them in prison.
just a word of advise.... don't bend ova to pick up that slippery soap in the shower room, LOL...
You nasty old sl&t why is it that you know so much about straps, cojones, and don't drop the soap? You really are american foul!

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 22, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> You nasty old sl&t why is it that you know so much about straps, cojones, and don't drop the soap? You really are american foul!
My sister was a sheriff for 28yrs and simply some men lack cojones.
That's how I know,Idiota ....LOL....
I must have brought up those distant memories for you,huh?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Good for the judge!!! we need them all to do the same. Harsh sentences to dissuade such degrading and disgusting money making HOBBY of human smuggling. Good also that Mexico extradited them, can't believe this! in exchange for what I wonder? Let this be a lesson to others, who think they're untouchable.....they make the agency look bad, for those trying hard keeping all the undesirables from different countries AND POSSIBLE TERRORISTS out.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 22, 2013
the penalty for aiding and abetting is up to 5 years in prison for EACH occurance.

500 times 5 years is 2500 years.

make them suffer to set an example for others.
Oh My

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
the penalty for aiding and abetting is up to 5 years in prison for EACH occurance.
500 times 5 years is 2500 years.
make them suffer to set an example for others.
I agree!
The White Man

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2013
I hope the government confinscates every dime they had to fund more security.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 22, 2013
by Andrew Michalscheck

Alleged drug smugglers pretend to be U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees

TUCSON, Ariz.-- U.S. Customs and Border Protection says two illegal immigrants were arrested this week while pretending to work for U.S. Fish and Wildlife in order to transport marijuana.

both the driver and the passenger were Mexican nationals
Dumb people

San Jose, CA

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Oh good for him. He should be deported.
"deported" can you deport American citizens? in that case lets deport everyone of you Europeans as well. Ha, ha ha.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2013
hopefully they will be housed with guys who have lost everything and resorted to crime all do to the illegal alien invasion.

the deserve nice daily reminders of how low they were to help illegal aliens,or why not house them with illegal alien cartel members.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 22, 2013
House votes to end USDA/Mexico food stamp promotion partnership



(“It is outrageous that for nearly ten years the U.S. Department of Agriculture has, in collaboration with the Mexican government, used taxpayer dollars to promote food stamp enrollment to foreign nationals)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com
mexican pride

Elk Grove, CA

#14 Jun 22, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister was a sheriff for 28yrs and simply some men lack cojones.
That's how I know,Idiota ....LOL....
I must have brought up those distant memories for you,huh?
Don't blame youre sister for you're sick mind! What kind of woman posts crap like that? You truly are american foul!! Every body that reads youre sh&t will know! Pinche viejita loca!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#15 Jun 22, 2013
hey you Juan too, Mexican pride.... Lodi..... we all know you and you illegal status. Changing you're logo won't help you. You should be aware of the trolls from ICE trolling this site and several other's... And thank God they found out about the traitors working on our border. With thieves and killer's running Mexihell, it will be impossible to trust agent's that aren't Military... Hope they figure this one out.
AmericanGal

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 22, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> Don't blame youre sister for you're sick mind! What kind of woman posts crap like that? You truly are american foul!! Every body that reads youre sh&t will know! Pinche viejita loca!
You inspire me.... Trolls like you !
Those who have no respect for women. Those who bash us without reason...oops sorry you do have a reason,you can accept what I say about illegals so you(started it) resort to calling me W.ho.re, Bi,tch, and all those nasty names on your list.
Don't do on to others what you don't accept done to you!
It's that simple.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 22, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> Don't blame youre sister for you're sick mind! What kind of woman posts crap like that? You truly are american foul!! Every body that reads youre sh&t will know! Pinche viejita loca!
You started it,midget. Leave us alone,let us post in peace.... it's as simple as that!

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 22, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
You inspire me.... Trolls like you !
Those who have no respect for women. Those who bash us without reason...oops sorry you do have a reason,you can accept what I say about illegals so you(started it) resort to calling me W.ho.re, Bi,tch, and all those nasty names on your list.
Don't do on to others what you don't accept done to you!
It's that simple.
You can not*
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#19 Jun 22, 2013
Dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
"deported" can you deport American citizens? in that case lets deport everyone of you Europeans as well. Ha, ha ha.
in war time, it is customery to shoot traitors on the spot rather then bring them back for trial.

my guess is - it will be a frequent occurence in the not too distant future.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#20 Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Enron CEO Skilling's Sentence Cut to 14 Years
Say what

San Jose, CA

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
in war time, it is customery to shoot traitors on the spot rather then bring them back for trial.
my guess is - it will be a frequent occurence in the not too distant future.
There is no war in the county yet, you have proven yourself how ill you are-find help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min davy 10,355
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 min Tinka 142,655
The Latino Vote (Jun '08) 9 min karma chameleon 814
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 2 hr JEAN LAWSON 5
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 2 hr Sniffles McPoopyhead 2
News GOP's nightmare: An Independent Donald Trump (Jul '15) 4 hr swedenforever 27
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,264
More from around the web