Latino voters, Republicans and immigr...

Latino voters, Republicans and immigration reform

There are 88 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Latino voters, Republicans and immigration reform. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

I just wrote a story for the PE that noted how an increasing number of Republican members of Congress, including some in the Inland area, are softening their stands on immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nanuq

Tucker, GA

#93 Mar 15, 2013
Truth Speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanuq: when an ignorant, uneducated, crude, vile, disgusting lowlife sneaks into another country because his own country considers him human garbage and then lies, cheats and steals to get whatever he wants while at the same time deluding himself he is contributing economically is called out, the first thing he does is scream racism. Face it, you are a walking piece of shit.Go back you wet back!!
I only go forward unlike your racist herd . Your breed will extinguish fast ...all I do here it's divide and conquer . Bwahahaha !!!!!
juan

Lodi, CA

#94 Mar 15, 2013
Witnes the rise!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95 Mar 15, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if 50+ million are allowed amnesty, it is not immigration. it is an INVASION.
and my guess is - these "people" would not have allegiance to the usa.
get the picture?..that means that they wouldn't really consider themselves either democrats or republicans. or anything American at all.
if the democrats can't see this, they are really brain dead.
if the numbers are that high i see them with their own party.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#96 Mar 16, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
if the numbers are that high i see them with their own party.
they already have their own party...it's call mexico.

get it?

juan hernandez said it already in our faces and nobody in the usa understood what he meant.
http://www.americanpatrol.com/_WEB2010/100126...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#97 Mar 17, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

True. Blacks are filthy animals and the immigrants have values, a sense of family, and are hard working.
TROLL!!

3) Malicious: A malicious troll arrives with the intent of being blatantly abusive to the group and/or specific individuals within the group. One of their characteristics is that within a very short time of gaining access they begin targeting and harassing members using both low-end and high-end tactics. In some cases, the troll has a prior history with the group or someone within the group. In other scenarios, the troll is simply looking for a fresh meat market.

Level 8

#98 Mar 17, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

We should go to Mexico with bus loads of blacks and trade them in for quality illegals.
TROLL!!

3) Malicious: A malicious troll arrives with the intent of being blatantly abusive to the group and/or specific individuals within the group. One of their characteristics is that within a very short time of gaining access they begin targeting and harassing members using both low-end and high-end tactics. In some cases, the troll has a prior history with the group or someone within the group. In other scenarios, the troll is simply looking for a fresh meat market.

Level 8

#99 Mar 17, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text

>Blacks are of a different species and NOT a race. Therefore there is NO "racism" as you airehead liberals cry.
TROLL!!

Level 8

#100 Mar 17, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

There sure is! There is no such thing as qualityni gger loving gaysians.
TROLL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min LikemTwelve 14,535
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 1 hr justice 42
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr Lost Planet Airmen 37
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr J ValJean 143,687
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Licks3204 691
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 5 hr Giggle2044 9
News Chicago Mayor Battles Trump, Pledges $1M Legal ... 5 hr Jemz7833 2
More from around the web