Latino voters, Republicans and immigration reform

Mar 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

I just wrote a story for the PE that noted how an increasing number of Republican members of Congress, including some in the Inland area, are softening their stands on immigration.

Comments
21 - 40 of 88 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2013

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> listen to me Ching chong Just because your head is pointed, doesn't mean you're sharp. Don't forget to ChaCha! It must be frustrating for your species to have the smallest d$ck .out of that frustration you want to cut everybody's c ock... Rumor is that yours it's smaller than pubic hair. Your ex said that you tickle her that's why she left you for teria hot blooded Latino guy...get my advice : shut up because you will never be the man your mother was
Oh, because you don't have a logical answer you resort to personal, racist accusations? And you expect the average, non-racist American to be swayed to your side with this kind of post?

You just lost 100% of people who believed you.
Nanuq

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like going down to the barrio and shooting some latinos just for the hell of it. what do you think of that, you pr#ck?
that will not solve your size problem...bwahahaha .!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Nanuq wrote:
Leviticus 19:33-34
33 “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 34 You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
When were we strangers in the land of Egypt? ROTFLMAO!!!
Oldglory

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Rocas wrote:
And let's be clear this country was founded thanks to immigrants, because I'm guessing none of you are Native Americans, are you? So check your lineage and then tell me where you are really from before you continue with all your slander and denigration. You know what is really ridiculous that I had a chance to meet a British man who is being detained by immigration in Florida because he was out status, and he is married to an American citizen, really a British? Come on? Or several other people from other nationalities (Israel, Syria, Egypt, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Brazil) that have been here since they were kids and have been permanent legal residents for almost all there life, all their families are citizens (parents, siblings, spouses, kids) and just because they never took the time to apply for the citizenship and were found guilty on a minor criminal offense (90% DUI or driving without or with an expired license) are now being detain by Immigration and Customs Enforcement "ICE" which is considering to remove them from the country and their families even thought they have no connection what so ever with their country of origin. But let's face it is a business like every thing else in this country (jails, pharmaceuticals, war, the mess up food industry, health care, insurance companies and the list goes on) "Detention or Trasitional Center" as the call them are only profitable if they keep a full capacity even if it means to keep people detained whom makes no sense to keep detained. But it's never been about making sense it has always been about making money, right! So Cheers Mates and God Bless America! Oorah ;)
This country was founded on LEGAL immigration. Learn to know the difference between legal and illegal, will you?

As for your dumb native indian argument. When you going back to Spain, amigo?
Oldglory

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Rocas wrote:
How ignorant can all of you be, or is it just that you don't want to hear the truth; it has been said a million times the only immigrants (that doesn't mean Latinos it means anyone not native of this country) that would be given an opportunity to stay and become legal in this country are those who have NO CRIMINAL records, that's righ there are immigrant that are not criminal that might have come here on visa or other legal way and stay longer than they were allowed to, many of them whom are of more benefit to the society than a lot of AMERICANS with attitude of entitlement and that live of the government not because they really need it but rather just because they can (so abuse the system away and then complain that others are taking your jobs) you could learn a thing or too about will of superation from those who are ready to sacrifice everything to be better and help their families, but that is too much for you to understand, its better to judge and critized, stop with the stereotypes and realized that the reality is much more complex.
Taking jobs from Americans, violating our laws for your better life while making American's lives worse is an honorable thing to you? Lying, cheating, stealing ID's while destroying American lives is ok just as long as you better your life in our country? Really? Is it any wonder we don't want illegal aliens in our country with a racist, selfish, arrogant attitude such as yours?
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

"increasing number of Republican members of Congress, including some in the Inland area, are softening their stands on immigration."

This is not immigration reform. Illegal aliens are outside of the immigration system. This is amnesty. Senate republicans have no choice, they are outvoted. Let's see what the House republicans have to say? It won't be good for illegal aliens.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> deportation ? Why? Ahhh I forgot ! Because you lost your job to someone who doesn't speak English ... Well buddy I'll give you 2 news 1 bad1 good... Bad news it's that you'll never get that job back because u don't deserve the job.good news it's that you can rely on government like all the sleezebags.
viva la raza!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> viva la raza!!!
here is a little back ground on la ratza the tan klan, yet they keep the name are never going to admit the roots and all they truly stand for. seems the europens they bash are a huge part of them as is africans.

http://www.humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclu...

when these folks try and say they are not what they are easy way to know what they are is looking at the kkk and have they have evolved,same group different color yet the one gets openly rewarded in gov.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
here is a little back ground on la ratza the tan klan, yet they keep the name are never going to admit the roots and all they truly stand for. seems the europens they bash are a huge part of them as is africans.
http://www.humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclu...
when these folks try and say they are not what they are easy way to know what they are is looking at the kkk and have they have evolved,same group different color yet the one gets openly rewarded in gov.
stupid old fu%k!
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> listen to me Ching chong Just because your head is pointed, doesn't mean you're sharp. Don't forget to ChaCha! It must be frustrating for your species to have the smallest d$ck .out of that frustration you want to cut everybody's c ock... Rumor is that yours it's smaller than pubic hair. Your ex said that you tickle her that's why she left you for teria hot blooded Latino guy...get my advice : shut up because you will never be the man your mother was
ouch!!!!!!
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
guy. the truth is - the time is coming soon when we will cut your d#ck off and stick it in your mouth before we deport every single one of you.
mark my words.
wrong were just getting stronger and you know it ching chong makahoy!!!
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are a citizen of ANOTHER country, you have absolutely NO business being in the usa. GET OUT!
I don't care if you think you are a good person who can contribute to society. GET OUT!
if you such a good person, go HELP YOUR OWN freaking country. and stay out of MINE.
dumb as# arrogant POS.
what!!!! Go back to rice land first and help flood the rice fields!!!!!
mauvi brakatue

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

If you all cant leave in my country peacefully then u shd all get out. Its amazing those whose parents came here and took my land and commited serious crimes to take away my culture are now at the door showing who should come in. People should be asking their fucking parents how they came in before asking people how to get out.
Ifeanyi

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

There must be very strong reasons, more reasons than we can ever imagine, that forces people into bequeathing their own habitats and instead choose to live elsewhere, a place where they are likely to be snubbed and treated like second-class citizens? Unless conditions are terrible, nobody wants to abandon his own society and flee into another simply for the lure of becoming a slave.

Before we begin to make up our minds on this raging immigration overhaul question, we need to understand a few more things about what goes on in the minds of immigrants and their hosts and their situations.

There is no better information source than the book ‘Evicted from My Place’, written by an immigrant himself.
America First

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Blacks and immigrants are animals.
tomin cali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

America First wrote:
Blacks and immigrants are animals.
And liberals love them so much.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

another hacker.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
ha, yet another la raza plant with no more info from it's handler.
Today a poller from the Ohio was arrested for voting several times for Obama. With people like this guy, and Democrats and illegals stealing the Votes from legal Americans it's a wonder this pig is able to post his filth on this forum. Nanuq , you are a punk.
Nanuq

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Today a poller from the Ohio was arrested for voting several times for Obama. With people like this guy, and Democrats and illegals stealing the Votes from legal Americans it's a wonder this pig is able to post his filth on this forum. Nanuq , you are a punk.
are you advocating censorship? Just because I managed to get u mad ? I thought Sean hannity and rush Limbaugh herds are constitutional people. Obviously not!
tomin cali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are violent savages. Reinstate slavery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 244,955
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 49 min Bennwj 109
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 56 min fassdle 135,007
Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform 57 min fassdle 78
Obama prods Republicans on border issue 58 min fassdle 7
Obama to ask Congress for cash for roads, bridges 1 hr Cricket 23 678
GOP base includes racist 'elements,' congressma... 1 hr Cricket 23 244
•••
•••