Latino voters, Republicans and immigr...

Latino voters, Republicans and immigration reform

There are 88 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Latino voters, Republicans and immigration reform. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

I just wrote a story for the PE that noted how an increasing number of Republican members of Congress, including some in the Inland area, are softening their stands on immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2013
if we had voter id at the polls to prove all voters have the right to vote the repubs would not have to worry about the illegal alien fraud votes.

i have yet to meet a hispanic citizen who wants illegal aliens here or rewarding them in any way.

the only folks who seem to want them here are those who exploit them or family members the latter thinks we should let them all in and support them as well over our own citizens.
Nanuq

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Leviticus 19:33-34

33 “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 34 You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Patriot

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
The pathway to citizenship should be to get your ass back to wherever you sleezebagged from and stand in the back of the line behind the people that have integrity and respect for the laws of our country and its citizens. Nothing else will do!! And take your Anchor babies with you because you wouldnt want to break up your families. NO AMNESTY!!! DEPORT!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
33 “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 34 You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
then also obey the 10th commandment.something all illegal aliens break and keep breaking with every breath they take here on their neighbors land.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

there is nothing in the bible that criminals can use insupport of breaking our laws. try and find one where it is said that breaking laws is ok. i would like to see it.
Nanuq

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The pathway to citizenship should be to get your ass back to wherever you sleezebagged from and stand in the back of the line behind the people that have integrity and respect for the laws of our country and its citizens. Nothing else will do!! And take your Anchor babies with you because you wouldnt want to break up your families. NO AMNESTY!!! DEPORT!!!!
deportation ? Why? Ahhh I forgot ! Because you lost your job to someone who doesn't speak English ... Well buddy I'll give you 2 news 1 bad1 good... Bad news it's that you'll never get that job back because u don't deserve the job.good news it's that you can rely on government like all the sleezebags.
Nanuq

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 10, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
then also obey the 10th commandment.something all illegal aliens break and keep breaking with every breath they take here on their neighbors land.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
there is nothing in the bible that criminals can use insupport of breaking our laws. try and find one where it is said that breaking laws is ok. i would like to see it.
they did stole your wife...it's because your wife knows that size matters. You filthy racist even your wife can't stand you

Location hidden

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> they did stole your wife...it's because your wife knows that size matters. You filthy racist even your wife can't stand you
ha, yet another la raza plant with no more info from it's handler.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text>

they did stole your wife...it's because your wife knows that size matters.

You filthy racist even your wife can't stand you
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than

you can by what others say about him.

- Leo Aikman
Oldglory

Palm Springs, CA

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
And "strangers" have to abide by our laws just as citizens do. When a citizen breaks the law they go to jail. When foreigners come here illegally they are also in violation of our laws and the punishment is deportation. God said obey the laws of the land and he also said thou shalt not steal, lie or covet they neighbors goods. All of which illegal aliens are guilty of. I have no problem with "strangers" who come legally to this country. Nice try amigo but no cigar. The bible's words are working against your lame attempt to defend illegal aliens.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
And "strangers" have to abide by our laws just as citizens do. When a citizen breaks the law they go to jail. When foreigners come here illegally they are also in violation of our laws and the punishment is deportation. God said obey the laws of the land and he also said thou shalt not steal, lie or covet they neighbors goods. All of which illegal aliens are guilty of. I have no problem with "strangers" who come legally to this country. Nice try amigo but no cigar. The bible's words are working against your lame attempt to defend illegal aliens.
my guess is - he's illegal himself.
Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> they did stole your wife...it's because your wife knows that size matters. You filthy racist even your wife can't stand you
guy. the truth is - the time is coming soon when we will cut your d#ck off and stick it in your mouth before we deport every single one of you.

mark my words.
byebye illegals

Austin, TX

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." NIV
byebye illegals

Austin, TX

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Romans 13:1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
My my. You have quite the mouth...Do you kiss your dog with that mouth? Poor dog.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
Stop misinterpreting the Bible. If you think God meant "illegal immigration is ok," you're stupid. Besides, there was no such thing as illegal immigration in those days. DUH.
Rocas

Springfield, NJ

#18 Mar 11, 2013
How ignorant can all of you be, or is it just that you don't want to hear the truth; it has been said a million times the only immigrants (that doesn't mean Latinos it means anyone not native of this country) that would be given an opportunity to stay and become legal in this country are those who have NO CRIMINAL records, that's righ there are immigrant that are not criminal that might have come here on visa or other legal way and stay longer than they were allowed to, many of them whom are of more benefit to the society than a lot of AMERICANS with attitude of entitlement and that live of the government not because they really need it but rather just because they can (so abuse the system away and then complain that others are taking your jobs) you could learn a thing or too about will of superation from those who are ready to sacrifice everything to be better and help their families, but that is too much for you to understand, its better to judge and critized, stop with the stereotypes and realized that the reality is much more complex.
Nanuq

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
guy. the truth is - the time is coming soon when we will cut your d#ck off and stick it in your mouth before we deport every single one of you.
mark my words.
listen to me Ching chong Just because your head is pointed, doesn't mean you're sharp. Don't forget to ChaCha! It must be frustrating for your species to have the smallest d$ck .out of that frustration you want to cut everybody's c ock... Rumor is that yours it's smaller than pubic hair. Your ex said that you tickle her that's why she left you for teria hot blooded Latino guy...get my advice : shut up because you will never be the man your mother was
Rocas

Springfield, NJ

#20 Mar 11, 2013
And let's be clear this country was founded thanks to immigrants, because I'm guessing none of you are Native Americans, are you? So check your lineage and then tell me where you are really from before you continue with all your slander and denigration. You know what is really ridiculous that I had a chance to meet a British man who is being detained by immigration in Florida because he was out status, and he is married to an American citizen, really a British? Come on? Or several other people from other nationalities (Israel, Syria, Egypt, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Brazil) that have been here since they were kids and have been permanent legal residents for almost all there life, all their families are citizens (parents, siblings, spouses, kids) and just because they never took the time to apply for the citizenship and were found guilty on a minor criminal offense (90% DUI or driving without or with an expired license) are now being detain by Immigration and Customs Enforcement "ICE" which is considering to remove them from the country and their families even thought they have no connection what so ever with their country of origin. But let's face it is a business like every thing else in this country (jails, pharmaceuticals, war, the mess up food industry, health care, insurance companies and the list goes on) "Detention or Trasitional Center" as the call them are only profitable if they keep a full capacity even if it means to keep people detained whom makes no sense to keep detained. But it's never been about making sense it has always been about making money, right! So Cheers Mates and God Bless America! Oorah ;)
Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Mar 11, 2013
Rocas wrote:
How ignorant can all of you be, or is it just that you don't want to hear the truth; it has been said a million times the only immigrants (that doesn't mean Latinos it means anyone not native of this country) that would be given an opportunity to stay and become legal in this country are those who have NO CRIMINAL records, that's righ there are immigrant that are not criminal that might have come here on visa or other legal way and stay longer than they were allowed to, many of them whom are of more benefit to the society than a lot of AMERICANS with attitude of entitlement and that live of the government not because they really need it but rather just because they can (so abuse the system away and then complain that others are taking your jobs) you could learn a thing or too about will of superation from those who are ready to sacrifice everything to be better and help their families, but that is too much for you to understand, its better to judge and critized, stop with the stereotypes and realized that the reality is much more complex.
if you are a citizen of ANOTHER country, you have absolutely NO business being in the usa. GET OUT!

I don't care if you think you are a good person who can contribute to society. GET OUT!

if you such a good person, go HELP YOUR OWN freaking country. and stay out of MINE.

dumb as# arrogant POS.
Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Mar 11, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> listen to me Ching chong Just because your head is pointed, doesn't mean you're sharp. Don't forget to ChaCha! It must be frustrating for your species to have the smallest d$ck .out of that frustration you want to cut everybody's c ock... Rumor is that yours it's smaller than pubic hair. Your ex said that you tickle her that's why she left you for teria hot blooded Latino guy...get my advice : shut up because you will never be the man your mother was
I feel like going down to the barrio and shooting some latinos just for the hell of it. what do you think of that, you pr#ck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 5,167
News Deportations in N.J. increase 30 percent43 minu... 3 hr bayonne nj 20
News Milbank: Trumpa s cruel budget is merely propag... 3 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump Budget Aims To Eliminate Tax Credits For ... 4 hr tomin cali 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Well Well 145,664
News Trump administration appears to ease up on its ... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump seeks reconsideration of sanctuary cities... 8 hr CodeTalker 15
More from around the web