Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Comments
1,761 - 1,780 of 4,025 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1982 Jul 2, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incoherent, gringa salada.
Obviously your English is poor if you think I'm misspelling words.
Plus you're a racist asswad. Subhuman scum.
No, You are UNeducated mezito. Of course you would deny and lie. But more likely you are too stupid, stupetho is it ?, to see your lack of proper grammar or syntax. It is here in black and white. Validates the dumbing down of AMerica by illegals. Just like the website I posted. Thx for validating.

Oh Yeah.....HooT! Illegalo salada. Mezito mahee.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1983 Jul 2, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a flying pluck what she or you are taken aback from. This is an opinion forum and people have the right to express there's whether you agree or not. I take exception to being called out of my name by a poster I've never interacted with. It was low-class, ghetto and weak. However, if that's the route she wants to take, I have no problem getting down and dirty.
Now, if you're finished defending your house negro, bug the pluck off and continue your master/slave conversations with her. I am not here to please anyone. I am here merely to express my views and if you or her don't like them, you can both kiss my arse.
Capice????
Oh Yeah, I Capice at what a racist POS you are..uh huh...
Believe me when I say NO ONe wants to kiss your filthy butt..hand wiped as it B.

You want to give your "Opinion" Yet threaten all others that do. SO ....Illegalo of you. Know what I mean? Let me clarify: HYPOCrite.
Can you say Hypocrite?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1984 Jul 2, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah, I Capice at what a racist POS you are..uh huh...
Believe me when I say NO ONe wants to kiss your filthy butt..hand wiped as it B.
You want to give your "Opinion" Yet threaten all others that do. SO ....Illegalo of you. Know what I mean? Let me clarify: HYPOCrite.
Can you say Hypocrite?
Still posting to yourself and hogging the thread. You read what I wrote, what part of go pluck yourself did you miss? Threaten? Nope, just told her, you and anyone else that thinks they can shush someone and force their views on others, that they're mistaken. As for your, you're plain nuts. Have you slept yet or are the illegal Mexicans coming here driving you insane yet?

Too bad, racist POS. They're here to stay! LMAO@YOU!
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1985 Jul 2, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic bitter bigot.
Some city? LOL... I have lived in East L.A. among other barrios, you fool. I taught school in East Salinas. No I never met any illegal immigrants. You cretin.
LOL at you exposing yourself as just the drooling raciset I say you are.“3rd world” is an insult now, also? Being a USA citizen give you legitimacy?
Too lazy to speak Castilian? Too bigoted?
You can debunk nothing I've said as I state simple facts. You sputter vague and usually racist insults.
Truly you are a stinking asswad who needs to be flushed.
something tells me you are a handicap person with some major physical disability. maybe even bedridden.

the reason why I say this is because... you are always on the net.

the only enjoyment you get is from winning stupid arguments on forums.

I feel sad for you.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1986 Jul 2, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're barely literate, you're a racist gringa salada, and just the sort of pendeja who makes the USA suck.
Racists like you are not wanted here. Go get dragged by a truck.
hating people who are stealing from you is not being racist.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1987 Jul 2, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a big-mouthed coward, boy.
You are a racist.
Speak thusly to me in person, and you'll wish you'd kept your mouth shut, boy.
Immigrants are not garbage. Racists like you are. You are subhuman scum who bring this country down.
Any more insults? Come say them in person, boy. I'll enjoy hurting you.
Threatening again frito, aka mexican pride, aka juan (lodi CA) aka rico and the million other ridiculous foolish names? threatening is your expertise? perhaps cartel trained?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1988 Jul 2, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>How nice it is of you to pat her nappy head. I bet this house negro is quite pleased that she pleased your racist arse.(shakes head in disgust!)
Shakes head???? without rolling your eyeballs??? LOL! LOL! where have we heard this before?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1989 Jul 2, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You are UNeducated mezito. Of course you would deny and lie. But more likely you are too stupid, stupetho is it ?, to see your lack of proper grammar or syntax. It is here in black and white. Validates the dumbing down of AMerica by illegals. Just like the website I posted. Thx for validating.
Oh Yeah.....HooT! Illegalo salada. Mezito mahee.
I have no idea what all your misspelled Castilian words mean. Obviously you're a dimwitted dolt.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1990 Jul 2, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
something tells me you are a handicap person with some major physical disability. maybe even bedridden.
the reason why I say this is because... you are always on the net.
the only enjoyment you get is from winning stupid arguments on forums.
I feel sad for you.
You're dumb as a rock, boy.

I'm hardly online all day, you idiot. I sure got a lot of work done today somehow... hmmm...

You can't win an argument with anyone who's attended college, boy.

You're a dumbed-down dullard and don't know the difference.

Racist turd. Nobody is stealing from you, you fat spoiled lazy ugly Yank parasite.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1991 Jul 2, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Threatening again frito, aka mexican pride, aka juan (lodi CA) aka rico and the million other ridiculous foolish names? threatening is your expertise? perhaps cartel trained?
I was trained by Vlad the Impaler, güero menso.

Come see me.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1992 Jul 2, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb as a rock, boy.
I'm hardly online all day, you idiot. I sure got a lot of work done today somehow... hmmm...
You can't win an argument with anyone who's attended college, boy.
You're a dumbed-down dullard and don't know the difference.
Racist turd. Nobody is stealing from you, you fat spoiled lazy ugly Yank parasite.
As I've said before your choice of words says it all. College is just expected of everyone. Dumbed-down dullard? racist turd? yank parasite....these are words only a grade school kid would gleefully use as you're doing. Educated people (University-graduates) don't use your type of sentence structure. Plus the more educated a person is the less likely that person will show any or no racism. Compredes, verijon? ya vasta con tus estupideses!

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1993 Jul 2, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you,(big heart here). You have been most patient with this poser POS Liar. She is a beotch that discounts what the NA's and other minorities say while claiming to be backed of them! Kudos!
She's a stupid b*tch......

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1994 Jul 2, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they can't serve in the military a.k.a rape Iraqi men for a career, and what are you talking about? People get automatic citizenship from enrolling into America's rape squad, hahaha the Jews are laughing at you pasty skins and mud crickets.
You have to be an US Citizen or have a Valid Green Card to join the US Military. Green Card = living in the US legally. I have military siblings so please STFU troll..

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1995 Jul 2, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>How nice it is of you to pat her nappy head. I bet this house negro is quite pleased that she pleased your racist arse.(shakes head in disgust!)
You are calling me a “nappy head” and you are a Black Woman??? The game is up Miss B*tch and you ain’t no Black Woman. You started this sh*t by talking crap about me. You did not have the guts to say it to me directly like a PUNK b*tch. When people talk crap about me I respond.

You and Sinajuavi aka Barros are racists. You claim to be a Black Woman, but you support all of the racist comments and threats that he makes to people on this thread. He called me a “subhuman” numerous times and you gave him props. You also give him props when he uses the word “boy” in a racist manner b*tch. No true Black Woman would support this type of behavior and you should be offended by it. You are not a Black Woman.

I haven’t seen you on any of the Pro Black threads, but you are here supporting Illegal Immigrants. I have created many positive and successful Pro-Black threads on this AA Forum. Do you care about the Black Communities b*tch???

How is America supposed to cater to illegal immigrants when we have struggling American Citizens of all races you dumb skank? Wake up and smell the coffee skank. Stay off the METH you dumb, brain washed, goat mouth, dog faced, Condoleezza Rice wanna b*tch. You are so desperate to look smart that you give yourself props and rate your own posts SMDH.

I want you to respond to me. When you respond be prepared to go Head to Head with me every day on this thread. I don’t play and I’m from California. Hurry up and reply to me b*tch because I am waiting……………………
Stanley

Polska, Poland

#1996 Jul 2, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling me a “nappy head” and you are a Black Woman??? The game is up Miss B*tch and you ain’t no Black Woman. You started this sh*t by talking crap about me. You did not have the guts to say it to me directly like a PUNK b*tch. When people talk crap about me I respond.
You and Sinajuavi aka Barros are racists. You claim to be a Black Woman, but you support all of the racist comments and threats that he makes to people on this thread. He called me a “subhuman” numerous times and you gave him props. You also give him props when he uses the word “boy” in a racist manner b*tch. No true Black Woman would support this type of behavior and you should be offended by it. You are not a Black Woman.
I haven’t seen you on any of the Pro Black threads, but you are here supporting Illegal Immigrants. I have created many positive and successful Pro-Black threads on this AA Forum. Do you care about the Black Communities b*tch???
How is America supposed to cater to illegal immigrants when we have struggling American Citizens of all races you dumb skank? Wake up and smell the coffee skank. Stay off the METH you dumb, brain washed, goat mouth, dog faced, Condoleezza Rice wanna b*tch. You are so desperate to look smart that you give yourself props and rate your own posts SMDH.
I want you to respond to me. When you respond be prepared to go Head to Head with me every day on this thread. I don’t play and I’m from California. Hurry up and reply to me b*tch because I am waiting……………………
Hello. Your hair smell pretty. I am brother to Mikael please to meet you. Thank you very much.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#1997 Jul 2, 2013
are there any blacks who are going to support a black owned bank this week?
I have signed up 300 already.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1998 Jul 2, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling me a “nappy head” and you are a Black Woman??? The game is up Miss B*tch and you ain’t no Black Woman. You started this sh*t by talking crap about me. You did not have the guts to say it to me directly like a PUNK b*tch. When people talk crap about me I respond.
You and Sinajuavi aka Barros are racists. You claim to be a Black Woman, but you support all of the racist comments and threats that he makes to people on this thread. He called me a “subhuman” numerous times and you gave him props. You also give him props when he uses the word “boy” in a racist manner b*tch. No true Black Woman would support this type of behavior and you should be offended by it. You are not a Black Woman.
I haven’t seen you on any of the Pro Black threads, but you are here supporting Illegal Immigrants. I have created many positive and successful Pro-Black threads on this AA Forum. Do you care about the Black Communities b*tch???
How is America supposed to cater to illegal immigrants when we have struggling American Citizens of all races you dumb skank? Wake up and smell the coffee skank. Stay off the METH you dumb, brain washed, goat mouth, dog faced, Condoleezza Rice wanna b*tch. You are so desperate to look smart that you give yourself props and rate your own posts SMDH.
I want you to respond to me. When you respond be prepared to go Head to Head with me every day on this thread. I don’t play and I’m from California. Hurry up and reply to me b*tch because I am waiting……………………
It is a Mezito, from south of our borders. Or the Laraza beotch Rico. It hates all but it's rapists and thieves.

I was offended at that remark to you as well and waited for your response. There is no reasoning with these low live Racist swine.

They are not fit to lick the boots of OUR firefighters. Much less do jobs blah blah..Nothing but thieves and rapists, that ilk.

They won't stand up to fight, such a joke when it threatens. If only....
They will pay for their many blasphemies, against us all. And their degrading rapes of AMericas children.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1999 Jul 2, 2013
Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. Your hair smell pretty. I am brother to Mikael please to meet you. Thank you very much.
As I have said, many a time Rico, no one ever I met, crawls as low as you. Enjoy your illegal proxy, as this ban on your laraza moniker, may be forever....

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2000 Jul 2, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a stupid b*tch......
And true to it's form..ie:Coward..it now crawls to another of it's monikers. SO Predictable that Coward.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2001 Jul 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what all your misspelled Castilian words mean. Obviously you're a dimwitted dolt.
In your gross Stupidity you would think all words you don't get are SpangPIGlish.
Claim your a teacher...of LaRacists with tin hats. Phony Poser COward is what you have to run with. NO honor among thieves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants fill aging void 33 min Dee Dee Dee 16
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 37 min Dee Dee Dee 86
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Coffee Party 255,917
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 1 hr blade007 101
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 1 hr Soul 3
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr Cricket 23 202
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr Mickey Ratt Club 135,498
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••