Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1292 Jun 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's got a point. If someone does not fix their country, this crap will never end. Never! They will always be trying to come across our borders, fence or no fence. At this point it does look like they can fix their problems nor do they have the will. Their are plenty of White elite in Mexico who live live kings in large villas and haciendas who hold a dipsortionate amount of the countries wealth. They live a glorious life. They have no incentive to see any changes. That we have to pick up the tab for their poor and uneducated doesn't bother them in the least. It's time we stop dealing with the symptoms of the problems and focus the causes.
It's interesting that you pointed out about the elite in Mexico benefitting form the poverty of the rest of the nation. They're capitalist and the same damn thing could happen to us here. Not just because of the influx of Mexico's illegal aliens but the ungodly greed of capitalist and corporations. One of the richest (or richest!) men in the world lives like a sultan in Mexico! His wealth alone could change the face of that country and yet he sits on his wealth (what caused the depression here) stingingly not sharing as if he can take it with him to the grave.

If you all truly want to slow the tide, start targeting the people who hire them or lure them into this country. Another poster pointed out that there are signs and posters all over Mexico seeking them for employment here in the states. These job offerings are being made by Americans who want to benefit from their cheap labor and slave wages. These people talk out of two sides of their faces. Look at the next construction company and notice how many Mexicans working on their crew. Look at the next landscapping country and see how many Mexicans are on their crew. Go to any factories or sweatshops and see how many Mexicans are working in them, go to Las Vegas, AC or any of the cities with Casinos and see how many Mexicans are working there at the back of the house.

Poor and desperate people gravitate towards where they think there's money and they can make a living or at least survive. Don't place all the blame on them, place the blame on the vultures benefitting from their slave labor. These people bring them over and charge them all their life savings hiding them in trucks and paying bribes, they even house them and hide them from immigration. I know because they're plentiful here in NJ during harvest times and the crops of blue berries, tomatoes, etc., need picking.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1293 Jun 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather let "their" starving children go to hell before I will let "my" starving children do so.
that's what you call - commonsense.
You're not starving, nor are your children! You and them are probably obese. America has the largest population in the world of overweight people suffering from weight related disease, such as diabetes, hypertenion, cancer, etc. The problem with people like you is that you don't count your blessings. You think everything is by your own strength. However, you could suffer a major illness tomorrow and not be able to care for your family and lose everything. It wouldn't be your fault as no one has control over these things, but hard-hearted people such as yourself, wouldn't see it that way and they'd have about as much empathy and compassion as you have for those less fortunate then yourself. Why don't you try counting you blessings instead of cursing the poor and being so begrudin?

I am not about to let my family starve either and I work very hard. I also contribute to those less fortunate because to whom much is given, much is required and I don't want to lose my blessings by cursing others. At least that's what I was thought as a child about Christian faith that some boast about but rarely put into practice.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1294 Jun 24, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be a little more respectful of Hillary Clinton's running mate.
Now you're picking on Bill? What is it with you running down my men? I love these attractive, articulate, charismatic men. They're "alpha" males. Does that bother you? Leave Big Bill alone! lol

:)

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1295 Jun 24, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gave me a say in who gets hired legally or illegally and millions of Americans didn't agree to ANY employment deal, legal or otherwise.
.
I personally favor if we are to have illegals, we bring in Asians. As a group they run circles around Hispanics in every social/economic measure. These people DO add value to the economy.
Not so fast buddy!They also bring gangs (different turfs, and triads, etc.) drugs, prostitution, illegal gambling, counterfit clothing, jewlery, medicines, etc (imported from their countries where there is no oversight. They're not angels and don't you dare try to make them so. Just because you have an Asian fetish does not make them the perfect people. They have their issues just like any other race and some of them like to skim and scam our systems and social services too. They can be very slick.

I've seen Mexicans work and they work like pack mules. You get your money's worth. No way Asians work as hard as Mexicans. They simply don't have the fortitude. And before you start harping about your knowledge of all things Asian, best to remeber my brother "lived" in Japan for five years and Korea for two.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1296 Jun 24, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! In fact, the gap between the haves and nave-not is greater here than in most of Western Europe. We reportedly rank no. 27 in terms of the wealth of our middle and working classes--despite being the RICHEST country on earth.
No. We have a corrupt plutocracy which is culturally underdeveloping the USA, and driving us toward fascism.
BRAVO, SAVANT! They simply cannot see it. They're blinded by the lies and propaganda of the right! Even the swindling of Enron, Madox's, wall street, bankers, etc., has not opened these fools eyes! The govs who won elections who were fianced by the Koch Brothers are busily dismantling barging rights for unions, benefits, pensions, health care, et., even for the firefighter's who died, are terminally ill or still working. They even stuck it to them after thanking them for risking life and limb after 911 and these so-called conservatives and republicans are allowing them to do this! How freaking patriotic is this chit?

It really rankles me, the stupid of these people and the greed and avarice of the greedy 1%

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1297 Jun 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the issue being discussed here is illegal immigration.
there is no justification for it. we the people of the usa are not responsible for foreigners from anywhere.
so, then, you guys go into the blame game? and even blaming the current affairs on things that happened hundreds of years ago?
honestly, get off the drugs already.
You haven't been paying attention because your mind is made up already. If you were reading closely and not jumping at the bit to hurl insults but read, you might have learned something new. However for types like you, you all hold onto your biased, onside, untrue and simplistic views of problems and don't want to hear anyone else. You'll shout people down if necessary.

One wonders besides right-wing sites that tell you what you want to hear(the spin zone) instead of what is actually happening or the reasons why. you don't attempt to seek non-biased sources, i.e. C-span or the BBC.

I really don't think you're brave enough because you really don't want to know the truth, you simply want someone to blame and of course, it's the aliens, Oama and the dems, lol.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1298 Jun 24, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you are seriously making a reference to the Commander-in-Chief, all you are doing is shooting yourself in the foot.
You are making yourself look like someone who is several fries short of a Happy Meal. Pumping hysteria and falsehoods into the discussion only cheapens the remainder of your argument.
Dude, your denial is part of the main PRoblem. Obama is NO messiah, simply a man. A VERY Corrupt human. Backing his un-Americanism only shows how gullible YOU are. Take your head out of the sand, or your butt.
You should not back a man, simply because he shares your race. You have nothing to back this but insults, whereas I have shared facts.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1299 Jun 24, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I try to temper my remarks when I see biased history Cochise.
.
2) From the link you posted:
Lincoln, however, was “never an Indian hater,” Eric Foner writes in his Pulitzer Prize–winning book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery. He did not agree with General John Pope, sent to put down a Sioux uprising in southern Minnesota, who said “It is my purpose utterly to exterminate the Sioux if I have the power to do so.”
-Please note this part:-
"Lincoln “carefully reviewed the trial records,” Foner reports, and found a lack of evidence at most of the tribunals. He commuted the sentences of 265 of the Indians—a politically unpopular move. But, he said,“I could not afford to hang men for votes.”
.
The Nation, no hotbed of conservative thought seems to agree with my assessment of Lincoln (I posted my response before reading the Nation article).
.
Things that make you go hmmmmmm. Are liberals finally smarting up?
LTE are you honestly going to post and tell us that American History (as it's taught in schools and universities, as well as European and World History, isn't biased and favor whites, or puts them in an elite light?) But that's ok, and unquestionable? Everything that deviates from that is "biased" and questionable?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1300 Jun 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are ways of helping them. I do think the Guest worker Program&#8206; is a good idea.
BTW, lay off the booze man!
What was so offensive about what that poster posted? It's bibical and certain people of your views claim to be Christian? You response (which is typical of you folks) is to insult her? Well the insulted Jesus, stalked him, told lies about him and try to set him up to take a fall. He also was for the poor and did not enrich himself. His words were mocked too!
indigenous americanus

Monroe, VA

#1301 Jun 24, 2013
It is the conquerors who write history from their perspective. The conquered have no such luxury.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1302 Jun 24, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your denial is part of the main PRoblem. Obama is NO messiah, simply a man. A VERY Corrupt human. Backing his un-Americanism only shows how gullible YOU are. Take your head out of the sand, or your butt.
You should not back a man, simply because he shares your race. You have nothing to back this but insults, whereas I have shared facts.
Why the hell not! You back a man of your race! Oh, that's right, they've always been of your race and that's the problem, right? You like the sound of President Romney (the billionaire, socipathic crook) or President Palian, the adultress, liar, and idiot.

Puleeze, you've got a lot of freaking nerve. Please take your dribble to the Drudge website or Breibart sites. Even your lard arse spokesperson said the pubs are fooling you all and that Corporations are at the root of the immigration problem cause they want cheap labor and to replace American workers with these people so they don't have to pay fair wages, benefits, etc.

You're the damn dumb arse! Get your head out of your butt, sand or wherever the hell you've got it stuck! The freaking NERVE!
Juan Too

Monroe, VA

#1303 Jun 24, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your denial is part of the main PRoblem. Obama is NO messiah, simply a man. A VERY Corrupt human. Backing his un-Americanism only shows how gullible YOU are. Take your head out of the sand, or your butt.
You should not back a man, simply because he shares your race. You have nothing to back this but insults, whereas I have shared facts.
Are you mixing meth with your peyote again, abuelita?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1304 Jun 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You're not starving, nor are your children! You and them are probably obese. America has the largest population in the world of overweight people suffering from weight related disease, such as diabetes, hypertenion, cancer, etc. The problem with people like you is that you don't count your blessings. You think everything is by your own strength. However, you could suffer a major illness tomorrow and not be able to care for your family and lose everything. It wouldn't be your fault as no one has control over these things, but hard-hearted people such as yourself, wouldn't see it that way and they'd have about as much empathy and compassion as you have for those less fortunate then yourself. Why don't you try counting you blessings instead of cursing the poor and being so begrudin?
I am not about to let my family starve either and I work very hard. I also contribute to those less fortunate because to whom much is given, much is required and I don't want to lose my blessings by cursing others. At least that's what I was thought as a child about Christian faith that some boast about but rarely put into practice.
you don't know jack shit.

like many around the world, you illegals think we americans are made of money.

if you want to see americans who are down and out, you only have to go to the soup kitchens.

god o'mighty. we have double digit unemployment. and you run your mouth saying we should be helping foreigners like yourself because we have more?

screw you. we don't owe you a godamn dime. take your bullshit guilt trips and stuff them up your as#. POS.

go back to your home countries. if anybody owes you anything, it's your home countries. NOT US.

fu#king communist.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1305 Jun 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Not so fast buddy!They also bring gangs (different turfs, and triads, etc.) drugs, prostitution, illegal gambling, counterfit clothing, jewlery, medicines, etc (imported from their countries where there is no oversight. They're not angels and don't you dare try to make them so. Just because you have an Asian fetish does not make them the perfect people. They have their issues just like any other race and some of them like to skim and scam our systems and social services too. They can be very slick.
I've seen Mexicans work and they work like pack mules. You get your money's worth. No way Asians work as hard as Mexicans. They simply don't have the fortitude. And before you start harping about your knowledge of all things Asian, best to remeber my brother "lived" in Japan for five years and Korea for two.
hey. if you mexicans are such hard workers, you'll do your country good then.

but saying you have the right to work in the usa just because you are hard working doesn't make it true.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1306 Jun 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell not! You back a man of your race! Oh, that's right, they've always been of your race and that's the problem, right? You like the sound of President Romney (the billionaire, socipathic crook) or President Palian, the adultress, liar, and idiot.
Puleeze, you've got a lot of freaking nerve. Please take your dribble to the Drudge website or Breibart sites. Even your lard arse spokesperson said the pubs are fooling you all and that Corporations are at the root of the immigration problem cause they want cheap labor and to replace American workers with these people so they don't have to pay fair wages, benefits, etc.
You're the damn dumb arse! Get your head out of your butt, sand or wherever the hell you've got it stuck! The freaking NERVE!
Yeah, I wondered when you would attack.
Apparently you paid no attention to your teachers either.
What is it your ilk wants, besides our destruction that is?
What book of Mecca do you take this dribble from?
You have no points or facts to back this, you can't debate, because all you have is lies.So the same ole BS, and that is all you got> LMAO at what trolls you are.
You are another idiot. How many ways can I tell you I am NOt white Fkwad? You are such a racist with your agenda you can't see truth for all the lies you wish to propagate. So your white racist trash does not apply. Unlike you, I think. Pls take your BS home with you. As in India or wherever the hell you stereo-typing traitors are from.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1308 Jun 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>What was so offensive about what that poster posted? It's bibical and certain people of your views claim to be Christian? You response (which is typical of you folks) is to insult her? Well the insulted Jesus, stalked him, told lies about him and try to set him up to take a fall. He also was for the poor and did not enrich himself. His words were mocked too!
Hypocrite! You did that to me like the racist you are. Any that don't agree you box into your "white" box and let loose. You are the viper of which the Lord spoke. How dare you try and twist his words for your treason. You don't know of what you speak and may God himself condemn you for your lies.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1309 Jun 24, 2013
llegals mock ICE agents after being caught:'Obama gonna let me go'
www.americanthinker.com/.../illegals_mock_ice... ;
Apr 13, 2013 – Illegals mock ICE agents after being caught:'Obama gonna let me go'. Rick Moran. Nice that our president is getting a reputation as the friend ...
Obama Meets In Oval Office With Illegal Aliens | Tea Party
www.teaparty.org/obama-refuses-to-meet-border... ;
May 24, 2013 – Obama lets these three illegal immigrants come into the Oval Office, yet most Americans never get past the front gates. We are on the eve of ...
How Many Murderers Will Obama's Amnesty for Illegals Let Stay ...
www.civitasreview.com/.../how-many-murderers-... ;
In an earlier post Neal talked about the latest attempt by the Obama administration to grant illegals amnesty. What he did not discuss was the very real and ...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1310 Jun 24, 2013
A president for everyone, except Black people
www.phillytrib.com › News Pages&#8206;
Apr 14, 2013 – As President Barack Obama begins his second term, there is ... the past four years, what has President Obama done to help Black people?”.
Trey Coleman: Why President Obama is Not Helping Black People ...
www.blackbluedog.com/.../trey-coleman-why-pre... ;
Mar 2, 2013 – I've read several articles that asked the question:“What has Obama done for black people?” Since Obama received over 92% of the black vote ...
Barack Obama's presidency 'has not helped cause of black people ...
www.guardian.co.uk › World news › Barack Obama&#8206;
Oct 13, 2012 – Far from ushering in a new post-racial age, say studies, historic election did not lead to advancement of civil rights.
Obama and Black America | The Progressive
progressive.org/gray0811.html&#8206 ;
Obama's actions are not those of a man who wants to help out the black community. He can pretend that he does, as when he says,“I've proposed cuts to things ...
Barack "Change" Obama: How he helps Black people | Norman G ...
normanfinkelstein.com/.../barack-change-obama... ;
Barack "Change" Obama: How he helps Black people. by Keane Bhatt. It is bad enough that, by delaying reconstruction aid to Haiti, the United States has failed ...

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1311 Jun 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know jack shit.
like many around the world, you illegals think we americans are made of money.
if you want to see americans who are down and out, you only have to go to the soup kitchens.
god o'mighty. we have double digit unemployment. and you run your mouth saying we should be helping foreigners like yourself because we have more?
screw you. we don't owe you a godamn dime. take your bullshit guilt trips and stuff them up your as#. POS.
go back to your home countries. if anybody owes you anything, it's your home countries. NOT US.
fu#king communist.
F/U 2, you racist, ignorant, illiterate, SOB!

I am of the other race your kind constantly demeans and insults! I am American too and I'll say whatever the hell I want and if you don't like it, you know exactly what you can do!

Communist? lol. What a hoot! Oh, the big, bad, old boggie man that they keep you all so fearful of, coward! How about the Terrorist? Shivering yet? The last ones looked just like "you people!"

No, you're the Goose Stepping Nazi of the Nazi Party, You belong to the Reich Party, ok?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1312 Jun 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Not so fast buddy!They also bring gangs (different turfs, and triads, etc.) drugs, prostitution, illegal gambling, counterfit clothing, jewlery, medicines, etc (imported from their countries where there is no oversight. They're not angels and don't you dare try to make them so. Just because you have an Asian fetish does not make them the perfect people. They have their issues just like any other race and some of them like to skim and scam our systems and social services too. They can be very slick.
I've seen Mexicans work and they work like pack mules. You get your money's worth. No way Asians work as hard as Mexicans. They simply don't have the fortitude. And before you start harping about your knowledge of all things Asian, best to remeber my brother "lived" in Japan for five years and Korea for two.
Racist. Factually speaking, Asians are hardly on the welfare role. Unlike your Mexican Nationals.
Are you a gang banger as well? How many pups have you popped out illegally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Basketball Jones 10,986
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 11 min Corky 89
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 22 min Just Slim 147,680
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 37 min INFIDEL 1,318
News Dreamers deserve legislative compromise 3 hr Corky 44
News Dallas assures illegal immigrants it isn't chec... 4 hr Dewayne Caraway 22
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... (Aug '15) 4 hr District 5 LAUSD ... 10
More from around the web