Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#832 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now.....Seriously, can we all just get along? We may not agree on things here but insults and threats are NOT the way to initiate change. Can we at least agree that we are all in this pot together now and we need to find a way to continue to make this the greatest country in the world? It is going to take a lot of work but we can do it, if we agree to find common ground and work from there. Still sayin'......
Sure, we close the border and try and get the Mexicans here to assimilate as much as possible. Their allegiance should be to America.

And that Sinjauvi fellow has already threatened me on more than one occasion which is typical behaviour from him whenever anyone refuses to concede to his misguided opinions. Surely an annoying fly in the oinment, as it were, for of all us who really do want to continue to make this the greatest country.

I applaud your noble aspirations.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#833 Jun 21, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when are you packing your bags and heading back to Africa?
Don't have too. We were dragged here, remember? My ancestors didn't go down to the local immigration office in their country and apply for a visa like your ancestors did. Also, my mother's father was half American Indian and French, so I guess that qualifies me way more to be here than you, doesn't it? My linage in this nation is far older than yours and most of the other rabid racists on this and other forums and of that you can be sure.

That comment was below the belt, nasty, mean-spirited and shows that although you claim you're not like the rest of the rabid, sordid and racist hatemongers on this forum, you're lying to yourself, just like you're lying or ignoring other pertinent things to keep your allusions and delusions alive at any cost, including your own self-respect and decency.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#834 Jun 21, 2013
When you say population, you probably mean the total number of people living in a specific land area. Growth, then, becomes the rate of increase--given the previous population and no changes in area--over a period of time. Optimum becomes the most advantageous number of people on average with respect to the estimated carrying capacity of the land upon which a population resides.

None of this applies to the Western world. The reason should be obvious. The West exploits resources from the entire globe, including China and until recently North Korea.
.
Personally, I look to electricity consumption. The amount of electricity consumed per capita gives you some insight into the wealth of a population and tells you--over time--how that population fares vis a vis the available resources.
.
This measure fails, obviously, because it doesn't account for wide variations in class and the fact that the West exploits most of the poor countries. But it is the best I could come up with. Generally speaking, my hypothesis states that when electricity consumption per capita rises the population is better adapted to the carrying capacity of the land, but when it falls the population is not adapting to the carrying capacity.
.
Now, I'm waiting for some smart ass to point to nations like Brazil where there are enormous plantations and cites surrounded by slums.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#835 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a kick out of the rating system here, sONE. It is the best most of these tongue-tied fools can muster because engaging in adult dialogue is beyond their scope. I laugh because they can't remove the posts so they are there with a glare no matter how many peanuts, clueless or spammies they give me.....I hope you and yours are well and getting ready to enjoy a relaxing or fun filled weekend.......:)
Yes. I don't understand why people are so averse to discussing immigration numbers and need for scaling back or not scaling back and discussing their view. It seems to me that this will be the ultimate issue. Oddly I have never heard debates on the issue on news stations or the question asked of politicians. I rarely give ratings but I gave you a heart, lol.

Thanks. I have a good weekend planned. I hope you have a great one :)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#836 Jun 21, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
When you say population, you probably mean the total number of people living in a specific land area. Growth, then, becomes the rate of increase--given the previous population and no changes in area--over a period of time. Optimum becomes the most advantageous number of people on average with respect to the estimated carrying capacity of the land upon which a population resides.
None of this applies to the Western world. The reason should be obvious. The West exploits resources from the entire globe, including China and until recently North Korea.
.
Personally, I look to electricity consumption. The amount of electricity consumed per capita gives you some insight into the wealth of a population and tells you--over time--how that population fares vis a vis the available resources.
.
This measure fails, obviously, because it doesn't account for wide variations in class and the fact that the West exploits most of the poor countries. But it is the best I could come up with. Generally speaking, my hypothesis states that when electricity consumption per capita rises the population is better adapted to the carrying capacity of the land, but when it falls the population is not adapting to the carrying capacity.
.
Now, I'm waiting for some smart ass to point to nations like Brazil where there are enormous plantations and cites surrounded by slums.
Well, I am not in favor of "exploiting the world's resources" . World events and relationships are also unpredictable. Having to import things like food is a ridiculous thing for the US to have to do. Land being replaced by asphalt, concrete and such things is not appealing. What about sewage/waste? Why have these concerns. What is the point of it when you don't have to? What was wrong with the US when we had 150-200 million?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#837 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a kick out of the rating system here, sONE. It is the best most of these tongue-tied fools can muster because engaging in adult dialogue is beyond their scope. I laugh because they can't remove the posts so they are there with a glare no matter how many peanuts, clueless or spammies they give me.....I hope you and yours are well and getting ready to enjoy a relaxing or fun filled weekend.......:)
It's quite simple. The barbarians are at the gate. These types don't want intellectual discussions (cause most of them aren't capable of having one.) Therefore, like the brutes and illiterates they are, they judge and blindly trudge on in their ignorance because it suits them, they're stupid, nasty and crude.

No surprises there. They yank their own chains and hehaw at each other like the bullies and neanderthals they are.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#838 Jun 21, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, we close the border and try and get the Mexicans here to assimilate as much as possible. Their allegiance should be to America.
And that Sinjauvi fellow has already threatened me on more than one occasion which is typical behaviour from him whenever anyone refuses to concede to his misguided opinions. Surely an annoying fly in the oinment, as it were, for of all us who really do want to continue to make this the greatest country.
I applaud your noble aspirations.
Well, there are a few surprises now and then and your posts is one of them. I hope you mean it and I'll be reading your posts from now on for content to see if you're sincere. I may disagree with you, but if you're respectful in your responses, I'll do the same.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#839 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
*another big hug*
I enjoy reading and learning from your posts so I don't want to lose them. We need to keep as many intelligent people on this forum as we can. We have enough to deal with fending off the juvenile and ignorant racist attacks from all sides already. One of my favourite quotes really sums it up for me and I find myself thinking about it more and more before answering some of these insane racist ranters.....
'Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.' Bernard Meltzer
Enjoy your weekend, Sinajuavi.....:)
On point Sis. Excellent!
petro

El Paso, TX

#840 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
*sits down next to Sinajuavi and gives him a big hug*
Oh my, dear. You are a well educated man and it pains me to see you sink to the level of these racists by expressing yourself in this manner. NEVER let 'em see you sweat or lose your cool. Your educational background is enough to squelch most of these losers' arguments. I would hate to see Topix ban you for content. Just sayin'.....
many here would like to see the bas--ard banned for ever! NO MATTER WHAT NAME IT POSTS UNDER. Sin juevos spews nothing but bad inner stench and evil hatred inciting racial tensions where there is none.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#841 Jun 21, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> many here would like to see the bas--ard banned for ever! NO MATTER WHAT NAME IT POSTS UNDER. Sin juevos spews nothing but bad inner stench and evil hatred inciting racial tensions where there is none.
If they take him down then Topix needs to rid this forum of the likes of Oh_1000000screennamesReally and all of the other vile, name calling racists who pollute this forum with senseless, meaningless rants. Still sayin'......

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#842 Jun 21, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> many here would like to see the bas--ard banned for ever! NO MATTER WHAT NAME IT POSTS UNDER. Sin juevos spews nothing but bad inner stench and evil hatred inciting racial tensions where there is none.
You mean the many racists, and ignorant, illiterate people such as yourself whom he bests in dialog? Yeah, we know you all can't stand intelligence that shows your ignorance. You hate intelligence, every last one of your reprobates.

Why don't you leave the AA Forum. It's for damn sure you're not wanted here.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#843 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If they take him down then Topix needs to rid this forum of the likes of Oh_1000000screennamesReally and all of the other vile, name calling racists who pollute this forum with senseless, meaningless rants. Still sayin'......
Amen to that Sis!!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#844 Jun 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wish to speak in an insulting manner, coward, do it in person. You are obviously a halfwit, and in person your insults and bigotry would quickly be dealt with.
You lying racist piece of ill-raised crap... immigrants work harder than you do, you lazy fat gringo salado pig. You're sucking on THEIR teat, fool!
Anchor brats? I'll break several of your bones if you say that in my presence, you vile obnoxious anti-human lowlife traitorous rat.
YOU Yanks are the mooches, fool! You parasitize the 3rd world rampantly. Look at the labels in your clothing, fatso. Made where? Not in the USA... made by cheap labor who subsidize your parasitic lifestyle.

Racists like you are what prevents the USA from realizing its dream of freedom. You stinking reprobate, fascist, racist and traitor.
Go slap whoever raised you to be such an ass.
Racist puke like you is why America is so screwed. As I said, you think all that oppose your nonsense are white.
You call Me all kinds of felonious names after only one post. You presume here as you would in person. YOU indeed India scum, are a Coward. In my land as well as your own.
No doubt why you hide on the internet threatening NA Women. You are dumb and greedy for all that others have made. Your own words validate how Stupid, bigoted and over the edge Ignorant you and yours are. You think all owe you. Worthless rabble from the worthless.
You cannot create a decent homeland so you come here to destroy in your lust and greed. Your envy and racism is outstanding. But mostly what a cingle cell ameoeba is all about is what you show us. Name the time and place so you can then hide. LMAO I know you weasels and your cowardice. Big ole Internet fat fingered mutt is what you have to offer. Oink!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#845 Jun 21, 2013
The number one export of India is it's worthless population.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#846 Jun 21, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I can like you but not care for some of your political/social views.
.
If you talk this stuff, it's like baseball, if you play, you may get beaned and there is no crying in baseball.
.
I was human once, then I started posting on Topix.
Topix is a sewer but it doesn't mean we should all drown in it. I'll take it as a funny joke. I also do not believe that America is represenative of some of the nasty trolls that infest the entire site. I know it could not have had any negative effect on you as you're too stubborn to allow anything or anyone to influence your choices or views.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#847 Jun 21, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is a sewer but it doesn't mean we should all drown in it. I'll take it as a funny joke. I also do not believe that America is represenative of some of the nasty trolls that infest the entire site. I know it could not have had any negative effect on you as you're too stubborn to allow anything or anyone to influence your choices or views.
hi Sunoba how is your day been?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#848 Jun 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Sunoba how is your day been?
I am well sweetheart!((hugs!)) How have you been? I've read some of your posts lately, they're hilarious. Especially on the Paula Deen Thread. You know I just recently ate there and the food was delicious. Shame she messed herself up like that.

Hit me up with a pm when you get the time. Have a good weekend.

:)

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#849 Jun 21, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>You speak with a forked tongue.Treaties that Europe and the U.S recognizied verify that those lands were of Spain and then Mexico.
Treaties? What Treaties?

The Treaty of Cordoba? lol

Let's see here, did the Spanish ever make a Treaty with the Chumash Tribe in what is now Los Angeles before they and their Mexican Indian cohorts massacred and enslaved them?

Or maybe with the Apaches and Navajos?

Did any of the Native Tribes ever consider themselves or call themselves Spanish or Mexicans?

Come on now genius, you know they never did, especially over the 26 years Mexico claimed them as subjects.

The only reason Great Britain, U.S. and others recognized Mexico was because Mexico owed them all money! lol

They all wanted California too. G.B., the U.S., Russia and France all were designs on California and all were fighting other Wars at the time, except the U.S.

None wanted to fight two wars at a time and the U.S. didn't want to fight Mexico and the Native Americans at the same time over land that Spain nor Mexico could settle.

At the time of the Mexican War, Mexico was bankrupt again and borrowed even more money from France and G.B.

The U.S. Paid Mexico almost 18 million dollars for what is now the southwest U.S. and all the Nobles were there as well as the latest dictator, Santa Ana again. lol

They needed the money because they wanted to pay some of their debt to the European Nations they had borrowed from and since the southwest was mostly,(except for parts of Cali) unsettled and ungoverned and was so far from Central Mexico, it was easy to sell.

Bankrupt again in 1854, Mexico gladly sold even more territory to the U.S., THE Gadsden Purchase!

They had no choice, Had they not paid some of their debt, France especially would have invaded long before they did in 1862.

Ahh but of course G.B., Spain and France invaded Mexico in 1862 strategically while the U.S. was descended into Civil War. The U.S. could not employ the Monroe Doctrine to help Mexico at that time for obvious reasons.

All demanded payment in full. G.B. and Spain got what they could not want to fight with France over land, they left and let the French take over a fake country called Mexico.

After the North defeated the South, Congress sent a letter to Napoleon in France stating they would indeed employ the Monroe Doctrine and kick their arses out of Mexico within 6 months if they did not leave of their own accord.

Within 3 months, most of the French Troops were gone home and the delusional "Emperor" Maximillian stayed behind with a few die hard's and were defeated by Juarez in nothing more than a few glorified Bar Fights and Max was executed.

Did Mexico ever thank us? Of course not! lol

Have Mexicans ever thanked the U.S. for protecting them from the succeeding German Nazi's, the Japanese, the Russians or the Chinese?

Of course my Ancestors have defended with Blood and Treasure, not just America and what is now the Southwest U.S. for over 160 years, but also the Corrupt Cesspool that is Mexico.

Not only not a thanks and well done, but the opposite. All we asked in return was that the cowardly Mexicans would pick our fruit and vegetables while Americans including Mexican Americans went off to War.

What do we get in return. Lies and chicano fake whiny history, made up in the 1960's.

Okay, got to go. I will answer the rest of your puking pablum over the weekend hopefully and answer the other dummy too.

Your Welcome little fella...
petro

El Paso, TX

#850 Jun 21, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the many racists, and ignorant, illiterate people such as yourself whom he bests in dialog? Yeah, we know you all can't stand intelligence that shows your ignorance. You hate intelligence, every last one of your reprobates.
Why don't you leave the AA Forum. It's for damn sure you're not wanted here.
Oooops, you must be sin juevos yourself or his BED BUDDY? LOL! LOL!
Unclebuckteeth

United States

#851 Jun 21, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>It wasnt purchased legally,Santa Ana was forced to take the bribe.
Gringos stole it unconstitutionally and now they're here and there aint no stoping them,you need to accept the natural order of things.
They drank too much tequila after they kill everyone in the Alamo, That is why Houston defeated the drunk Mexican army. And legally took the land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 35 min Quirky 18,957
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 1 hr Quirky 296
News For cops who want to help ICE crack down on ill... 3 hr Quirky 60
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 3 hr Quirky 351
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 4 hr Go Trump 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Quirky 149,044
News More California cities may join fight against s... 9 hr diduno 12