Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#792 Jun 21, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the Hell should I speak Castillian? Is that going to be our official langauge? If it was up to you it probably would be. every other immigrants many who had established themselves earlier on like the German and Dutch had to learn English and assimilate, why is it so difficult for Latinos? Why do they want to break our country?
Learn history, fool. The USA broke their country. The USA stole half their territory and ever since has interfered in their affairs, all to the end of exploiting their people for cheap labor. And this continues.

There is no “official” language.

None of this country was stolen from Germany or Netherlands. Can you racists not comprehend this essential difference?

It's like the apartheid S Africans trying to force everyone to speak Afrikaans. The Soviets forcing Russian on everyone.

Me and tens of millions of others will continue to speak Castilian in the USA. Don't like it? Leave.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#793 Jun 21, 2013
jackercrack wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, you are exposing yourself. Careful now.
Shove it up the ass of whatever ho raised you to be such a worthless misfit, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#794 Jun 21, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> "I post no racist". sure you do. this thread is about Black conservatives not racist Mexicans Why do you mex's hijack the black civil right movement to suit your racist agenda?
Nobody hijacked anything, racist turd.

Mexicans had been fighting for their rights since long before the Civil Rights movement came along.

You're a racist, boy. Speak thusly in my presence and I'll rearrange your thinking by any means necessary.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#795 Jun 21, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when are you packing your bags and heading back to Africa?
I wouldn't normally respond to a comment like this but I will make this one exception. When do you plan on getting off of land that was stolen from my people and heading back to where your ancestors came from?.....mmm hmmmm....thought so.....smh....

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#796 Jun 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn history, fool. The USA broke their country. The USA stole half their territory and ever since has interfered in their affairs, all to the end of exploiting their people for cheap labor. And this continues.
There is no “official” language.
None of this country was stolen from Germany or Netherlands. Can you racists not comprehend this essential difference?
It's like the apartheid S Africans trying to force everyone to speak Afrikaans. The Soviets forcing Russian on everyone.
Me and tens of millions of others will continue to speak Castilian in the USA. Don't like it? Leave.
Gay liberal talking points. You are an idiot. It's a wonder why you don't chose to speak Hindi. Mexican, Indian, do you even know what you are? Here are the facts man;

Mexico had controlled the south West only for or about 25 years! It had seceded from the Spanish Empire in 1821 in the Mexican War of Independence.

There were approximately 80,000 Mexicans in the areas of California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas during this period and they made up about 20% of the population!

After the Mexican War we signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and PAID the Mexican government millions of dollars for the ceded territory!

We paid an additional 10 million in 1853 for the Gadsen Purchase.

They were never more than 20% of the population and under Mexican control for only 25 years. How legitimate does that make them? Lol! Nevermind the fact that we paid them for their land. By your logic I guess French should be the offical langauge of Illinois, Lousiana and Mississippi?

So how does your sorry tale look now in the light of truth!

You best not argue facts with ole Uncle Miltie, cuz you fixing to get a grand smack down and one helluva boot stompin!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#797 Jun 21, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> "I post no racist". sure you do. this thread is about Black conservatives not racist Mexicans Why do you mex's hijack the black civil right movement to suit your racist agenda?
Were you even around during the Civil Rights movement? I was and there were people of all racial backgrounds involved in that fight. Why shouldn't families who have been in this country (whether illegally or not) and wish to become permanent citizens be denied that right?

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#798 Jun 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody hijacked anything, racist turd.
Mexicans had been fighting for their rights since long before the Civil Rights movement came along.h
You're a racist, boy. Speak thusly in my presence and I'll rearrange your thinking by any means necessary.
Noting racist about disliking arrogant Mexicans, Boy . Your own people don't want you in Mexico , therefore, it is alight to screw up the US with your MS 13 gangbanger mentality Mexican can protest their rights in Mexico , you have none here . Historically you are a spineless corrupt people that deserve nothing but disdain. Take your constant whining to the poor Mexican threads where there are other racist Mexicans Conservative blacks are superior to you.... Too be fair almost any group is superior to you short brown pieces of excrement

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#799 Jun 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it up the ass of whatever ho raised you to be such a worthless misfit, boy.
*sits down next to Sinajuavi and gives him a big hug*

Oh my, dear. You are a well educated man and it pains me to see you sink to the level of these racists by expressing yourself in this manner. NEVER let 'em see you sweat or lose your cool. Your educational background is enough to squelch most of these losers' arguments. I would hate to see Topix ban you for content. Just sayin'.....

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#800 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you even around during the Civil Rights movement? I was and there were people of all racial backgrounds involved in that fight. Why shouldn't families who have been in this country (whether illegally or not) and wish to become permanent citizens be denied that right?
Of course I was around during the civil rights movement. It has zero to do with usurpers and everything to do with equal rights, schools, etc for blacks Why would you give non citizens the same rights that Blacks wee denied for a century after the civil war Illegal immigrants are criminals no matter how much they claim that they are persecuted Criminal have no rights to anything but a jail cell.and or deportation.
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#801 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't normally respond to a comment like this but I will make this one exception. When do you plan on getting off of land that was stolen from my people and heading back to where your ancestors came from?.....mmm hmmmm....thought so.....smh....
You shouldn't have responded because you didn't look at what lead to my comment.
.
As I said in a previous post, evidence suggests Europeans were on North America first, beating the Asians out by a few thousand years.
.
So, I will ask, when are you getting off my land?
.
I was just kidding, you can stay. I do not think along the lines of some of the yo-yo's on this thread.
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#802 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you even around during the Civil Rights movement? I was and there were people of all racial backgrounds involved in that fight. Why shouldn't families who have been in this country (whether illegally or not) and wish to become permanent citizens be denied that right?
How about we drop 100,000 of these people in your neighborhood?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#803 Jun 21, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I was around during the civil rights movement. It has zero to do with usurpers and everything to do with equal rights, schools, etc for blacks Why would you give non citizens the same rights that Blacks wee denied for a century after the civil war Illegal immigrants are criminals no matter how much they claim that they are persecuted Criminal have no rights to anything but a jail cell.and or deportation.
I would have no way of knowing whether you were around during the 'movement' but thank you for clearing that up. This country is full of immigrants from all over the world. My ancestors were here before all of you. We live in an ever changing society and have to learn to get along. Since I am from California, I realise the history of this state and its people who were originally either indigenous or from Mexico. Why should we bar people from coming to this country if they contribute to the betterment of this society? It is the criminal element we need to bar and that goes for criminals from every country, not just Mexico.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#804 Jun 21, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we drop 100,000 of these people in your neighborhood?
Who are 'these people'? If you mean Mexicans, I live in the greater Los Angeles area so I probably see more Mexicans than you do. Just sayin'.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#805 Jun 21, 2013
and to the raters, YOU only succeed when you can have my posts removed......[email protected] eexpressioncrew

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#806 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have no way of knowing whether you were around during the 'movement' but thank you for clearing that up. This country is full of immigrants from all over the world. My ancestors were here before all of you. We live in an ever changing society and have to learn to get along. Since I am from California, I realise the history of this state and its people who were originally either indigenous or from Mexico. Why should we bar people from coming to this country if they contribute to the betterment of this society? It is the criminal element we need to bar and that goes for criminals from every country, not just Mexico.
You don't understand. The majoristy of Mexicans who are now entering our country are not assimilating and they are not contirbuting to the betterment of our country. This is largely because they don't feel that they are part our country. Here form Heather Macdonald;

"Unless the life chances of children raised by single mothers suddenly improve, the explosive growth of the U.S. Hispanic population over the next couple of decades does not bode well for American social stability. Hispanic immigrants bring near–Third World levels of fertility to America, coupled with what were once thought to be First World levels of illegitimacy.(In fact, family breakdown is higher in many Hispanic countries than here.) Nearly half of the children born to Hispanic mothers in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, a proportion that has been increasing rapidly with no signs of slowing down. Given what psychologists and sociologists now know about the much higher likelihood of social pathology among those who grow up in single-mother households, the Hispanic baby boom is certain to produce more juvenile delinquents, more school failure, more welfare use, and more teen pregnancy in the future.

The government social-services sector has already latched onto this new client base; as the Hispanic population expands, so will the demands for a larger welfare state. Since conservative open-borders advocates have yet to acknowledge the facts of Hispanic family breakdown, there is no way to know what their solution to it is. But they had better come up with one quickly, because the problem is here—and growing."

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#807 Jun 21, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay liberal talking points. You are an idiot. It's a wonder why you don't chose to speak Hindi. Mexican, Indian, do you even know what you are? Here are the facts man;
Mexico had controlled the south West only for or about 25 years! It had seceded from the Spanish Empire in 1821 in the Mexican War of Independence.
There were approximately 80,000 Mexicans in the areas of California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas during this period and they made up about 20% of the population!
After the Mexican War we signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and PAID the Mexican government millions of dollars for the ceded territory!
We paid an additional 10 million in 1853 for the Gadsen Purchase.
They were never more than 20% of the population and under Mexican control for only 25 years. How legitimate does that make them? Lol! Nevermind the fact that we paid them for their land. By your logic I guess French should be the offical langauge of Illinois, Lousiana and Mississippi?
So how does your sorry tale look now in the light of truth!
You best not argue facts with ole Uncle Miltie, cuz you fixing to get a grand smack down and one helluva boot stompin!
You invalidate yourself right off...“gay liberal”? LOL... yes, there's that connedservative dittoheaded name-calling, without which you rednecks have nothing to say.

LOL at your excuses. These are similar to the excuses used by gringos to rationalize their genocide of Native people... there weren't that many of them, etc.

Mexicans have been there for tens of millenia. You can pretend they didn't exist, or were created by the Spanish, or were themselves an imperialist power (lol!), but your lying transparency is evident, boy.

Is there a large population of French people with separate culture in those areas? In Louisiana, yes, and they speak French, you idiot! LOL... just as they still speak French in Québec, you moron.

So, the truth is that you're a racist desperately concocting lame excuses.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#808 Jun 21, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have responded because you didn't look at what lead to my comment.
.
As I said in a previous post, evidence suggests Europeans were on North America first, beating the Asians out by a few thousand years.
.
So, I will ask, when are you getting off my land?
.
I was just kidding, you can stay. I do not think along the lines of some of the yo-yo's on this thread.
Wrong, white racist scumwad.

There is no good evidence for “whites” in America before Columbus. Nor blacks.

Native Americans only. That includes Mexicans.

Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years. Mexican traits are seen in the structures built in eastern N America, for example.

The Solutrean hypothesis is weak, boy. The stone points are of different sizes.

Clovis, and Folsom, were indigenous developments. LOL at you outsiders, black and white both, constantly trying to claim the Olmecs, Maya, Choctaw and nearly everyone else.

Who's the illegal alien, Pilgrim?
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#809 Jun 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are 'these people'? If you mean Mexicans, I live in the greater Los Angeles area so I probably see more Mexicans than you do. Just sayin'.....
Just say this... I'll take another 100,000 more.
.
Considering the area you are in, we should kick that up to 250,000.
.
Since all these people add so much to the economy, 250,000 additional will allow Los Angeles to pave their streets with $100 bills and still have enough left over to pay the state debt.
.
Hell, if a little is good, more must be better.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#810 Jun 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You invalidate yourself right off...“gay liberal”? LOL... yes, there's that connedservative dittoheaded name-calling, without which you rednecks have nothing to say.
LOL at your excuses. These are similar to the excuses used by gringos to rationalize their genocide of Native people... there weren't that many of them, etc.
Mexicans have been there for tens of millenia. You can pretend they didn't exist, or were created by the Spanish, or were themselves an imperialist power (lol!), but your lying transparency is evident, boy.
Is there a large population of French people with separate culture in those areas? In Louisiana, yes, and they speak French, you idiot! LOL... just as they still speak French in Québec, you moron.
So, the truth is that you're a racist desperately concocting lame excuses.
"Mexicans have been there for tens of millenia." Fourth grade education?? SMH.

Poor mexicans, we done stole they land. And Mexico took it from Spain, who took it from the Nahuatls, who took it from the Mayans, who took it from the gentle deer and birdies who once lived here in peace till man came along.(Now cue world’s smallest violin.)

Oh but wait, we paid them for it!

Go drink your liquid "tequila" lunch. You score no points here.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#811 Jun 21, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand. The majoristy of Mexicans who are now entering our country are not assimilating and they are not contirbuting to the betterment of our country. This is largely because they don't feel that they are part our country. Here form Heather Macdonald;
"Unless the life chances of children raised by single mothers suddenly improve, the explosive growth of the U.S. Hispanic population over the next couple of decades does not bode well for American social stability. Hispanic immigrants bring near–Third World levels of fertility to America, coupled with what were once thought to be First World levels of illegitimacy.(In fact, family breakdown is higher in many Hispanic countries than here.) Nearly half of the children born to Hispanic mothers in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, a proportion that has been increasing rapidly with no signs of slowing down. Given what psychologists and sociologists now know about the much higher likelihood of social pathology among those who grow up in single-mother households, the Hispanic baby boom is certain to produce more juvenile delinquents, more school failure, more welfare use, and more teen pregnancy in the future.
The government social-services sector has already latched onto this new client base; as the Hispanic population expands, so will the demands for a larger welfare state. Since conservative open-borders advocates have yet to acknowledge the facts of Hispanic family breakdown, there is no way to know what their solution to it is. But they had better come up with one quickly, because the problem is here—and growing."
How would you know if they're assimilating? Do you know them or their kids?

And again... Mexican culture and Castilian language were present in the SW before the USA existed. So who should assimilate to what?

It is a cultural fact that there is much assimilation between the 2 cultures in a band extending 200 miles on each side of the border. Nothing you can do about it, boy. The USA is already highly Mexicanized. Mexican salsa is now more popular than gringo ketchup.

Your maligning of Mexican people is not acceptable, boy. This is the same racist crap thrown at immigrants for 200 years in this country, and it's as misguided and evil now as it was in “Gangs of New York”. You filthy bigoted lowlife anti-human sociopathic traitorous misfit! You're a sorry representative of a country claiming to be “the land of the free”.

I believe in that stuff when it's in the Bill of Rights. But the “Americanism”, the Yankism of such as you show only ugliness. Do your country a favor, boy, and shut the F up. Don't people hate Yanks enough already as it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openne... 6 min Just Think 38
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 18 min Sharrp Shooter 1,823
News Immigrants wary of Trump's words (Sep '16) 22 min Forked tongue 4
News ICE Agents 'Stalking' Criminal Courts To Captur... 1 hr The Caped Canaveral 16
News ICE arrests father of illegal alien who raped s... 1 hr spytheweb 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 144,710
News Case becomes fight in Trump political war: Fath... 2 hr Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web