Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4660 Feb 11, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You anglo azzzwipes are the racists!!! You morons have been prejudiced against Blacks, Hispanics and Asians, for years!!!
When are you going to give up this charade? This "Jose" is an online creation, more than likely you're an unemployed, overweight guy living in his mom's basement, and amusing yourself by posting nonsense.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#4661 Feb 11, 2014
It's Rico
Zanoni021214

Oakland, CA

#4663 Feb 12, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck with that anglo! Your government actually wants us here!!
Yup.
Zanoni021214

Oakland, CA

#4664 Feb 12, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Whatever taxes these illegals pay doesn't begin to cover their social costs so no it isn't a win-win for us.
They do not get social services. Undocumented immigrants are disqualified from receiving Social Security.

Here where I live they do not qualify for county nor state services neither. So, how can they be costing more than what they are putting in?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4665 Feb 12, 2014
Zanoni021214 wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not get social services. Undocumented immigrants are disqualified from receiving Social Security.
Here where I live they do not qualify for county nor state services neither. So, how can they be costing more than what they are putting in?
They get all kinds of government handouts thru their U.S.born kids. IF they hadn't violated our immigration laws there would be no anchor babies born. They go to our ER.s and get free care which comes out of our taxes. They also give birth on our dime. They add crime to our country which is also costly. They suck up our education dollars. These low wage earners never pay in enough taxes to cover their social cost. Many of them work for cash and therefore don't pay any income taxes, Do you need more?
Level 5

Location hidden

#4667 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
It's Rico
Like I said, unemployed guy living in his mom's basement.
Jose

New York, NY

#4668 Feb 12, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to give up this charade? This "Jose" is an online creation, more than likely you're an unemployed, overweight guy living in his mom's basement, and amusing yourself by posting nonsense.
What "charade"? Does it bother you that one of us speaks up to the Bullchit you anglo morons throw around on this forum? You are really in for a rude awakening, because you anglo fools will be outnumbered here in America soon enough!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4669 Feb 13, 2014
canser suxs wrote:
Bet you hated Reagan for supporting it back in the 80's?
Not hate, it was a mistake, not a moral flaw.

canser suxs wrote:
That said. I agree.
I doubt we agree on much at all.

canser suxs wrote:
LETS END ALL WARS
Through victory, not retreat.

canser suxs wrote:
CLOSE 50% OF FOREIGN SOIL MILITARY BASE BRING THOSE TROOPS HOME
If we let the Taliban control Afghanistan again, we've lost. We've had troops in Italy, Germany, Japan and South Korea since WWII. If we retreat, we leave a power vacuum behind us, an invitation for war. Better we stay and defeat our enemies than run.

canser suxs wrote:
USE THEM TO ROUND UP ALL ILLEGALS AND WORK VISA PEOPLE AND SHIP THEM HOME.
No, that violates Posse Comitatus, it violates the rights of immigrants and its unnecessary. Let them self-deport and save us the bus tickets, we can't afford wasting energy on people who want jobs while people who want to destroy us are trying to getting in.

canser suxs wrote:
..THEN USE THOSE TROOPS TO LOCK DOWN OUR BORDERS
OK, we agree we need more guards and a fence to lock down the border.

canser suxs wrote:
AND LETS DO AWAY WITH NAFTA AND ALL "FREE" TRADE AGEEMENTS AND GET BACK TO GOOD IMPORT TARIFFS.
Free trade is a liberal idea; you have the right to move your goods, capital and labor without government restriction. Sure, there are side effects, like outsourcing, but they are tied to cheaper imports so there's benefit to us and our trading partners. I oppose import tariffs because they lead to economic strive and sometimes to war. I favor free trade because it helps everyone to have the freedom to work, trade and invest where they please.

canser suxs wrote:
Our nation and economy would be strong and powerfull again.
We must cut wasteful government spending and unprecedented borrowing if we want a strong economy. Repealing intrusive regulations would free our economy from the administrative burdens and red tape. Cutting taxes would incentive investment and employment, high taxes suppress economic growth.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4670 Feb 13, 2014
Our federal safety nets have failed; more children born out of wedlock raised by single parents, more dependency on handouts and fewer jobs.

Time to try conservative policies and ditch the big spending, intrusive regulations and higher taxes of the left.
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#4671 Feb 13, 2014
Landmine the border.
Snipers can pick off any survivors. A few rotting corpses in the hot sun will send a clear message to these illegal scumbags.
Jose

New York, NY

#4674 Feb 13, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
Landmine the border.
Snipers can pick off any survivors. A few rotting corpses in the hot sun will send a clear message to these illegal scumbags.
Land mine your anglo azzzz!! Your boyfriend will get a real surprise!! LOL!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#4675 Feb 13, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> What "charade"? Does it bother you that one of us speaks up to the Bullchit you anglo morons throw around on this forum? You are really in for a rude awakening, because you anglo fools will be outnumbered here in America soon enough!!
If your lack of intellect is any indication of the upcoming 'awakening', I'll take my chances.
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4676 Feb 13, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist statement to make about Blacks. Blacks like other Americans have been negativiely impacted by cheap,illegal labor. Illegal aliens have no right to work in this country.
It's true. I've already posted the GDP statistics and have proven it.
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4677 Feb 13, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
If your lack of intellect is any indication of the upcoming 'awakening', I'll take my chances.
Aren't you OneRepublic from Banning, CA? The cry-baby who got his rear-end ripped.
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4678 Feb 13, 2014
I confused you with the OldGlory.

But anyway, you do nothing but run your mouth OneRepublic.

I don't recall you presenting an detailed statistics to support any of your bogus claims.
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4679 Feb 13, 2014
Landmine the border.
Wow, look at bright-one, always the one with the quick solutions.

Another quick solution is lubing your azzzzzz. Have you heard the old adage "It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease." Well, it's your squeaky azzz that's getting the lube.

There, problem solved, no snivelers, no squeaky azzes, no problem.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#4680 Feb 13, 2014
Aren't you Rose?
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#4681 Feb 13, 2014
Zanoni021314 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at bright-one, always the one with the quick solutions.
Another quick solution is lubing your azzzzzz. Have you heard the old adage "It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease." Well, it's your squeaky azzz that's getting the lube.
There, problem solved, no snivelers, no squeaky azzes, no problem.
Sounds like u have some pretty serious homosexual fantasies.....not that theres anything wrong with that.
Sorry, not interested! LOL!!

Landmine the border!!!!
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4682 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Sounds like u have some pretty serious homosexual fantasies.....not that theres anything wrong with that.
Sorry, not interested! LOL!!
Landmine the border!!!!
Nope, no homosexual tendencies here. It's just you squeak too much.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4683 Feb 13, 2014
Wow, one is a crybaby to want our country's laws respected? Really???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 33 min Le Jimbo 3,059
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 55 min spocko 4,072
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 1 hr serfs up 148
News Revenant' Director Alejandro Inarritu Blasts Do... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 2 hr serfs up 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr anne bonny 140,236
News 'I don't think so, darling': Donald Trump dismi... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 39
More from around the web