Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Comments
3,741 - 3,760 of 4,025 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

I guess illegal aliens aren't destroying our middle class by offering to work for less than middle class wages? Jobs such as construction used to pay a middle class wage but because of the presence of illegal aliens here that flooded that market along with other middle class paying blue-collared jobs where their wages have been reduced the middle class is slowly disappearing. Both these greedy corporations/businesses and their willing accomplices need to be held accountable within the laws stated. Neither party should be rewarded instead. Fine the employers, implement e-verify, boot out the illegals and raise the minimum wage for Americans. We would get this country back on track via the rule of law in no time.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
I guess illegal aliens aren't destroying our middle class by offering to work for less than middle class wages? Jobs such as construction used to pay a middle class wage but because of the presence of illegal aliens here that flooded that market along with other middle class paying blue-collared jobs where their wages have been reduced the middle class is slowly disappearing. Both these greedy corporations/businesses and their willing accomplices need to be held accountable within the laws stated. Neither party should be rewarded instead. Fine the employers, implement e-verify, boot out the illegals and raise the minimum wage for Americans. We would get this country back on track via the rule of law in no time.
The middle class has been trashed by Reaganomics. This involves complete de-reg of corporations, so they do what they want, which is, of course, screw the workers.

Taxes on the rich are obscenely low. Mitt Romney said he paid 15%!! while middleclass families are paying at twice that rate.

Workers are in “at-will” employment with no protection from employer malfeasance. Unions smashed, jobs out-sourced, education dumbed-down (to prevent too much of that pesky THINKING which results in electing progressives to office...)...

Oh but no, it's all the immigrants' fault!

You despicable lowlife racist egg-sucking dog!
Manno Ackshun

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
Easy fix....
We need landmines at the border.
Snipers could finish the job.
No more illegal immigration.
Since more than half of so-called illegals are those that enter the US and overstay their visa, and not illegally cross borders, your idea is just plain stupid. Buh-bye.
Manno Ackshun

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Samuel Gompers, founder and president of the American Federation of Labor (AFL) and himself an immigrant. From a letter to Congress dated March 19, 1924:
Gompers was a raging nativist and xenophobbe; paranoid of dark-skinned Europeans and especially Asians, because he reasoned that they would not only supplant American wages but also the American (white) culture. He was an ardent supporter of the Chinese Exclusion Act and fought for severe limits on immigration from Italy, Spain, and Jews. He was a bigot typical of his time. He has been replaced these days by the likes of Oldglory and his ilk.

On the other hand, he fought to unionize workers in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Matter of fact, he was in Mexico rabble rousing when he grew ill and expired shortly thereafter.
Manno Ackshun

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! The GOP is traitorous, does NOTHING except promote corporate hegemony and the destruction of the middle class. It is a sick cult of anti-government fascists who wish to make this society a corporate-feudal hell.
!
And add the US Chamber of Commerce to the bloody mess in Washington and you have a sure fire recipe for the destruction of the US. BTW, the Chamber contributes over 90% of its campaign funds to the GOP. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al are amateurs compared to these scum and their GOP cohorts.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2014-01-30/new...
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Manno Ackshun wrote:
<quoted text>
Since more than half of so-called illegals are those that enter the US and overstay their visa, and not illegally cross borders, your idea is just plain stupid. Buh-bye.

Wrong! 40% are visa overstayers and the other 60% never came here legally in the first place. Doesn't matter they all need to go home where they belong for not following our laws.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Hmm I could have sworn that over and over and over I have said that the employers and the illegals are equally guilty. Someone in here has a selective reading problem. I have NEVER just blamed the illegal aliens (they aren't "immigrants" by the way).
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Manno Ackshun wrote:
<quoted text>
Gompers was a raging nativist and xenophobbe; paranoid of dark-skinned Europeans and especially Asians, because he reasoned that they would not only supplant American wages but also the American (white) culture. He was an ardent supporter of the Chinese Exclusion Act and fought for severe limits on immigration from Italy, Spain, and Jews. He was a bigot typical of his time. He has been replaced these days by the likes of Oldglory and his ilk.
On the other hand, he fought to unionize workers in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Matter of fact, he was in Mexico rabble rousing when he grew ill and expired shortly thereafter.
You lying sack of sh*t! I have never complained about anyone's skin color. I am not hung up on race. I think all races are equal. So you can stop your BS right now! I only advocate for immigrants to come here legally and I don't give a damn where they are from. I advocate for diversity in our legal immigration numbers to aid in assimilation and yes to be able to retain our identifying culture and language (and it has nothing to do with being white). There is nothing bigoted or xenophobic about that unless you think that Mexicans wouldn't object to having their country's Hispanic identity changed to an Asian one by an illegal invasion of millions of Chinese, you stupid hypocrite!!!
SAM

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

African American 1972 wrote:
Some of these illegals got the nerve to wear t-shirts in public reading"I'm undocumented and proud!" Most of them I have seen so far are Hispanics, mostly Mexicans who're doing this. They don't realize that they're pissing off others who are illegal and it makes criminals in lock up feel cheated, not only that, people who have waited years to become naturalized feel cheated.: Go steal something out of a store and wear a t-shirt that reads, "I committed a crime and Law Enforcement should look the other way."
Marco Rubio indicates he won’t vote for own immigration bill without changes
10:04 AM 06/05/2013
Tweet
inShare
[Pin It]
Email This Article
Print This Article
Jeff Poor
Media Reporter
See All Articles
Email Jeff Poor
Subscribe to RSS
Follow on Twitter
Bio
Ads by Google
In an interview on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show on Tuesday night, Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio indicated that he would not support the “Gang of Eight” immigration bill he had helped author unless it is changed.
Earlier in the day, Rubio had said that immigration reform was still short of the 60 votes it needs to pass the Senate.(OPINION: Immigration questions House conservatives should ask Rubio)
“Well, let me first say that the news of what I said today on Fox about there not being the 60 votes: Actually, Sen.[Robert] Menendez of New Jersey, a Democrat, said the same thing last week,” Rubio said.“And that’s a fact. And the reason why is because while there’s a group, well, the majority of our colleagues are prepared to do immigration reform, they’re only prepared to do it if we ensure that this illegal immigration problem never happens again.”
“And so there’s a handful of Democrats, and a sizeable number of Republicans that are saying to us we’re prepared to do immigration reform, but we have to make sure there isn’t another wave of illegal immigration,” he continued.“So for those who want immigration reform, the task is very simple: Let’s strengthen the border security parts of this bill so that they’re stronger, so that they don’t give overwhelming discretion to the Department of Homeland Security. And I think if we can do that, then you’re going to be able to get something done. But if you can’t, it’s not going to happen.”
Later, Rubio indicated he would not vote for the bill unless it is amended.
“I think if those amendments don’t pass, then I think we’ve got a bill that isn’t going to become law, and I think we’re wasting our time,” Rubio replied.“So the answer is no. If they don’t pass, then we’ve got to keep working to ensure that we get to a bill that can become a law. We’re not interested in passing a Senate bill. We’re interested in passing a law that reforms a broken legal immigration system, that begins to enforce the law and that deals with the 11 million people who are here illegally.”
“And that’s the goal of this endeavor. And so if those amendments fail, we’ve got to go back to the drawing board and keep working until we can figure out one that will pass. But I don’t understand why anyone would be against it, as such. I don’t think there is a good reason to be against strengthening border security for our country.”
UPDATE — USCIS union to warn of “Gang of Eight” bill consequences:
The Daily Caller has learned exclusively that tomorrow the National Citizenship and Immigration Services Could, the union representing 12,000 U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services officers and staff, will be sending a letter to Sen. Marco Rubio and all “Gang of Eight” members stating that if legalization comes before enforcement, even if the enforcement provisions were completely re-written by Congress, the policy will fail. The letter also claims that because of the interior enforcement provisions the bill would result in a national security threat.
Look harder and Rubio and now Cruz
Mr Wright

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! 40% are visa overstayers and the other 60% never came here legally in the first place. Doesn't matter they all need to go home where they belong for not following our laws.
Since Homeland Security Office of Immigration Statistics have chosen to withhold that statistic due to whatever reason they have, and the percentage is not known publicly, I say you pulled that number out of your glory whole.

http://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics
SAM

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

See the Light wrote:
I don't want them to have amesty and want our border secured. We can barely take care of American Citizens, much less illegals, even though Democrats only want them because it means a vote. I hope the Bill fails.
Ow we know hope is dope.

Do something and join those of us who know how to scare the
custodians of our money-our"reps"
www.numbersusa.com join for free and fax for free and get active or this time it is over for our country
SAM

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying sack of sh*t! I have never complained about anyone's skin color. I am not hung up on race. I think all races are equal. So you can stop your BS right now! I only advocate for immigrants to come here legally and I don't give a damn where they are from. I advocate for diversity in our legal immigration numbers to aid in assimilation and yes to be able to retain our identifying culture and language (and it has nothing to do with being white). There is nothing bigoted or xenophobic about that unless you think that Mexicans wouldn't object to having their country's Hispanic identity changed to an Asian one by an illegal invasion of millions of Chinese, you stupid hypocrite!!!
That is how these a hole roll-distract with ad hominem attacks that are false

Stay on the path of making them fail and get active.
Ignoring their lies -
just like the devils
renders them moot
Mr Wright

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
If true (which I doubt BTW), one would imagine that you'd be on the front lines demanding immigration reform. You be alongside those that demand the US fix a system that makes poor immigrants wait decades and decades for a resolution to their status.

However, the reality is that your on here posting constantly about how American Hispanics are complicit in facilitating and enabling illegal immigration and projecting upon them how you think they are flouting US laws. According to my dictionary, ASSuming something about another race and using race as a behavior indicator is indeed racism.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Ish Tov wrote:
Good! The GOP is traitorous,...The GOP should be outlawed...ARREST the Teaparty traitors ...DESTROY the GOP!!!
^^^The left wants to destroy our democracy, see Ish Tov's post for proof.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Mr Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
If true (which I doubt BTW), one would imagine that you'd be on the front lines demanding immigration reform. You be alongside those that demand the US fix a system that makes poor immigrants wait decades and decades for a resolution to their status.
However, the reality is that your on here posting constantly about how American Hispanics are complicit in facilitating and enabling illegal immigration and projecting upon them how you think they are flouting US laws. According to my dictionary, ASSuming something about another race and using race as a behavior indicator is indeed racism.
I am butting in- but imo, we need much LESS immigration over all and the immigrants needed should be highly intelligent and very talented in fields such as science, research, and innovation. Then, it could and should go faster.

We already have many unskilled workers and unemployment here- as jobs contine to be outsourced/ As has been pointed out by Old Glory, there are already unlimited visas for workers who will do crop picking. Immigration is supposed to be used to benefit the people of the US as a whole, not for the benefit of politicians, unscrupulous employers, or the benefit of foreigners around the world,

As far as Hispanics being most often mentioned- it's because they are nearly always 99.9 percent of the ones protesting and doing things like this:

LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Best not ever suggest this in my presence, boy.
LOL come get me BOY!

Filthy brown traitor.
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Jose wrote:
http://www.NCLR.org !!
Eat s hit, you scumbag.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat s hit, you scumbag.
Kiss my Mexican culo, you anglo dumbazzz!! LOL!!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Mr Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Homeland Security Office of Immigration Statistics have chosen to withhold that statistic due to whatever reason they have, and the percentage is not known publicly, I say you pulled that number out of your glory whole.
http://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics
I don't know what a glory whole is but I have read those statistics under more than one website on the internet. I see you're going to be another one who can't debate without insults. We have a whole kindergarten class going on in here.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Mr Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
What does skin color/race have to do with objecting to some so-called reform which is actually amnesty for illegal aliens? I object to it because we have 23 million Americans out of work and many of these illegals would be rewarded for committing felonies among other laws they broke. It is a felony to steal someone's ID and/or SS number for one thing. Americans don't get rewarded for doing those things so why should illegal aliens get rewarded for them?

Every poll that has been conducted proves that the majority of Hispanics want amnesty for these illegal aliens and it is so based on ethnic ties. That's racism and not showing loyalty to this country. You know damned well it isn't an assumption but the truth. What about all of their stupid marches and advocacy groups? Many if not most them are Hispanic citizens. Remain in denial if you wish but the facts aren't racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••