Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4021 Jan 16, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
How can "immigrants" be legalized? They are already here legally. Talk about ignorance and not being able to keep a story straight this is a prime example of it. Illegal aliens aren't immigrants.
Wow, it is fear and ignorance to want our immigration laws respected and enforced? Why don't you tell Mexico that, hypocrite!
Right, illegals deserve nothing but a boot across the border. Most of them don't have health insurance and those of us that do have it are subsidizing their healthcare by paying higher premiums.
Yes, I do mind them doing jobs here for crappy pay. For one they have no right to those jobs and those jobs should be held by an American for a "fair" wage. Them accepting crappy pay is what is reducing wages for Americans.
What you don't get is that they can't look for work here unless they come here in accordance with our immigration laws. It is against the law to work here illegally. What part of that aren't you getting?
My ancestors came here within the laws of the U.S. so how were they invaders, you idiot! I don't want any AMERICAN deprived of healthcare. Got that you assuming POS! How am I a traitor for desiring our laws to be respected. WTH are you smoking?
No, there will be no legalization/amnesty/path to citizenship for these foreign lawbreakers. There is something wrong with justice for lawbeakers as our laws dictate? Do you want American lawbreakers to escape justice also? Enjoy your wet dream though. Got it BOY?
Read up on how many billions our taxes go for subsidizing illegal aliens in this country. You're in for a rude awakening BOY.
If our "gringo" culture is so bad then why are you Mexicans trying so hard to break in here Boy?
Nobody gave you permission to change the meanings of words, boy.

An immigrant is one who MIGRATES to another place. The legal status of that migration is irrelevant to the definition of “immigrant”.

You just want to call them “aliens” because you're a racist devil.

And wrong again, boy, they can work here as soon as enough politicians grow a pair and vote to legalize them, so they can be even more productive citizens, increase tax revenues, and create jobs through their productive activity in the U$A. By opposing their legalization, you are harming the country, boy.

The Mexican economy has been kept down for centuries, mostly by Spanish, French, British and Gringo forces. That continues today. And how foreign are Mexicans here in a country with cities named San José, San Francisco, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Paso Robles and Atascadero? In a huge segment of U$A territory, Mexicans were present before any gringo showed up.

The U$A cowboy cultural complex is entirely of Mexican origin. Salsa mexicana is now the #1 condiment in the U$A. Mexicans are intimately linked with the U$A and cannot be seen as equivalent to immigrants from other countries.

Face it, boy. This is AMERICA! Speak SPANISH!
KC Saint

United States

#4022 Jan 16, 2014
Send their mojado azzes back.
I see how they live and destroy neighborhoods after moving in.
pissing everywhere, broken beer bottles and beer cans all around their houses, get piss drunk then try to drive and tear up shyt, and they absolutely have no respect for the law.
Here in LA.in places like Baton Rouge,Shreveport, and New Orleans, many latinos came here during the post Katrina era to work.
many have stayed.
Some of them are from different nationalities but most are freakin Mexicans.
Their the worst out of all of them simply because many of them are drug addicts, criminals, and drunkards.
Not only that, some of them that have been in this country for years never even bother to learn any english.
They are also a threat to Americans' way of life and their future in the job market.
When some of them become financially established and open businesses, they would only hire their own.
Many of their teen aged children are thug wannabes and have gotten themselves involved in selling drugs.
So they have contributed their part in the crime element.
KC Saint

United States

#4023 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
An immigrant is one who MIGRATES to another place. The legal status of that migration is irrelevant to the definition of “immigrant”.
And wrong again, boy, they can work here as soon as enough politicians grow a pair and vote to legalize them, so they can be even more productive citizens, increase tax revenues, and create jobs through their productive activity in the U$A. By opposing their legalization, you are harming the country, boy.
The Mexican economy has been kept down for centuries, mostly by Spanish, French, British and Gringo forces. That continues today. And how foreign are Mexicans here in a country with cities named San José, San Francisco, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Paso Robles and Atascadero? In a huge segment of U$A territory, Mexicans were present before any gringo showed up.
The U$A cowboy cultural complex is entirely of Mexican origin. Salsa mexicana is now the #1 condiment in the U$A. Mexicans are intimately linked with the U$A and cannot be seen as equivalent to immigrants from other countries.
if it weren't for the Gringos and Spainards, there wouldn't even be any Mexicans.
All they are is the left over shyt that the white man and Native Americans have produced.
Anyway, they need to fix their own country and stay the fck out of ours.
It is to my knowledge however that AZ,soCAL, TX, CO, NM, and NV was once theirs.
Too bad they won't get them back;)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4024 Jan 16, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans don't work? WTH are you talking about? No one is subsidizing my lifestyle you fat, racist, anti-American POS! They will benefit our country how? By keeping the jobs that Americans need while we subsidize their low wages? Go to hell you. You make me sick!
He makes me sick as well. You see, Ish Tov benefits from illegal immigrant labor because he exclusively hires illegal Mexican infiltrators. He doubly benefits, you might say. Because not only does he pay them less than an American, thereby fattening his own wallet, he also gets to work around the people that he likes and gets along with more instead of the "gingros" who he hates.

Ah, but what if a "gringo" says he prefers to work around other "gringos" and says he only hires "gringos?" Ish Tov trashes this person's property and tries to justify it somehow by saying that he was a "racist." He admitted on another thread to doing just that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4025 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame the victims constantly.
Why do you continue to attack this straw man all over this thread? You've been called out on it so many times.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4026 Jan 16, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!
Its fun to hear you whine like a child.
Whaaa whaaa whaaa.
"racist racist racist"!
Broken record.
I know. That's exactly what he sounds like. Imagine though being someone who works in a government agency like CPA or another agency that looks after public welfare. You have people like that guy calling them up 24/7 screaming over the telephone that someone is "RAAAAAYCISSST!", and that they need to go confiscate their children. It's funny for us, but it sucks when you have to constantly deal with these people over the phone on a real job.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4027 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
the guys a marchini.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4029 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, boy. This is AMERICA! Speak SPANISH.
In immigration law the term for those in our country illegally is "illegal aliens" not "immigrants". It is you defenders of illegal immigration that have changed the term to blur the lines between legal and illegal. Also you use stupid terms like "undocumented" which is not a word in our immigration laws. Alien simply means foreigner. Look it up in the dictionary, you dimwit. What is racist about calling a foreigner an alien? Is Webster's dictionary racist also?

By legalizing them they would be able to retain the jobs that Americans need. They would still be a tax burden to our country because they would need subsidies through additional taxes to support themselves especially those with numerous children. It never makes sense to reward lawbreakers anyway. Why have immigration laws if we aren't going to enforce them?

Mexico and Mexicans need to fix their own damned country and quit blaming other countries for their problems. The names of the cities you named are Spanish names (you know, those evil white Europeans according to you) not Mexican names. Who gives a crap anyway? Mexicans who come here "legally" aren't being treated any differently than immigrants from other countries you damned fool. This is about honoring our immigration laws and coming here legally not Illegally.

This is the U.S. we speak English as our national language not Spanish. Deal with it BOY!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4030 Jan 17, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
LOL, looks like I got an anonymous lemon, too funny, guess SOMEONE took offense to the fake leather shoes joke, he probably buys them.
Spelling: hule

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4031 Jan 17, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. That's exactly what he sounds like. Imagine though being someone who works in a government agency like CPA or another agency that looks after public welfare. You have people like that guy calling them up 24/7 screaming over the telephone that someone is "RAAAAAYCISSST!", and that they need to go confiscate their children. It's funny for us, but it sucks when you have to constantly deal with these people over the phone on a real job.
You will be investigated by CPS as well, boy. Do you have children? And you're teaching them your racism?

I think foster care is in order.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4033 Jan 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
In immigration law the term for those in our country illegally is "illegal aliens" not "immigrants". It is you defenders of illegal immigration that have changed the term to blur the lines between legal and illegal. Also you use stupid terms like "undocumented" which is not a word in our immigration laws. Alien simply means foreigner. Look it up in the dictionary, you dimwit. What is racist about calling a foreigner an alien? Is Webster's dictionary racist also?
By legalizing them they would be able to retain the jobs that Americans need. They would still be a tax burden to our country because they would need subsidies through additional taxes to support themselves especially those with numerous children. It never makes sense to reward lawbreakers anyway. Why have immigration laws if we aren't going to enforce them?
Mexico and Mexicans need to fix their own damned country and quit blaming other countries for their problems. The names of the cities you named are Spanish names (you know, those evil white Europeans according to you) not Mexican names. Who gives a crap anyway? Mexicans who come here "legally" aren't being treated any differently than immigrants from other countries you damned fool. This is about honoring our immigration laws and coming here legally not Illegally.
This is the U.S. we speak English as our national language not Spanish. Deal with it BOY!
It's all offensive and insulting. They are human being, not “aliens” or “anchor babies”, you rutting scum.

You enjoy calling them names. Obviously many gringos are jealous, knowing that there is more culture in one Mexican pueblo than in a whole state full of you media-enculturated potatohead gringos.

USA corporate power keeps Mexico down. USA arms the Mexican army. The USA is intimatedly involved in the political repression in Mexico.

You, ignorant gringo scum, know nothing about this, since you only know how to spew insults and whine that your fat ass has to pay taxes.

There is no official language in the U$A. Spanish was spoken BEFORE English in much of the U$A.

I will speak Spanish in your face and if you don't like it...

WHATchagonnaDO, boy?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4034 Jan 17, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
Send their mojado azzes back.
I see how they live and destroy neighborhoods after moving in.
pissing everywhere, broken beer bottles and beer cans all around their houses, get piss drunk then try to drive and tear up shyt, and they absolutely have no respect for the law.
Here in LA.in places like Baton Rouge,Shreveport, and New Orleans, many latinos came here during the post Katrina era to work.
many have stayed.
Some of them are from different nationalities but most are freakin Mexicans.
Their the worst out of all of them simply because many of them are drug addicts, criminals, and drunkards.
Not only that, some of them that have been in this country for years never even bother to learn any english.
They are also a threat to Americans' way of life and their future in the job market.
When some of them become financially established and open businesses, they would only hire their own.
Many of their teen aged children are thug wannabes and have gotten themselves involved in selling drugs.
So they have contributed their part in the crime element.
You need to be sent back, boy. Racists like you are a detriment to the U$A.

You hate Mexicans? Then get out. Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years and that hasn't changed despite your ubiquitous Macdonalds and rampaging laziness.

Why learn English if you can get by in Spanish? I've gone weeks in California without speaking English.

By far most of the criminals throughout U$A history have been güeros, boy.

You racist lowlife. Subhuman scum.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4036 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be investigated by CPS as well, boy. Do you have children? And you're teaching them your racism?
I think foster care is in order.
hey, marchini, STFU.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4037 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be sent back, boy. Racists like you are a detriment to the U$A.
You hate Mexicans? Then get out. Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years and that hasn't changed despite your ubiquitous Macdonalds and rampaging laziness.
Why learn English if you can get by in Spanish? I've gone weeks in California without speaking English.
By far most of the criminals throughout U$A history have been güeros, boy.
You racist lowlife. Subhuman scum.
hey, marchini, le grand is not so small that we don't know where it is.

just because the feds are ignoring you doesn't mean the rest of us are going to do so.
LANDMINE THE BORDER

United States

#4038 Jan 17, 2014
deport anyone darker than a brown paper bag.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4039 Jan 17, 2014
I'm darker than a brown paper bag, dumbas#. you want to deport me?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4040 Jan 17, 2014
That is wrong, wrong, wrong! There are millions of U.S. citizens who fit that bill. They should not and cannot be deported nor should they be. The only ones that can be or should be deported are those here illegally and I don't give a damn what their skin color is including the pasty white ones.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4041 Jan 17, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, marchini, le grand is not so small that we don't know where it is.
just because the feds are ignoring you doesn't mean the rest of us are going to do so.
Here we see the essential terrorist mentality of the anti-immigrant racist scum.

Yes, you are red-flagged and now not “ignored”, since you are likely an unstable individual who threatens public safety.

Mods: notice the threat. The "rest of us" can find me and will take action... LOL!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4042 Jan 17, 2014
Yet again the white supremacy rampant among anti-immigrant traitors surfaces to show its ugly face.

The Ugly AmeriKKKan.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4043 Jan 17, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
I am a reasonable person, but I wish that the person, or wet back (not convinced wet backs are actually persons yet), closest to Ish Tov, his wife, mother, father, etc, slowly, and I mean excruciatingly slow, dies of a horrible disease that not only is incredibly painful, but disfiguring. I hope Ish Tov watches as this person writhes in pain, convulsing, vomiting, praying for death (in Spanish, I hope) for weeks until finally succumbing. Then, I pray the doctors tell him that he CAUGHT the disease and his turn to die is next, boy. I mean this with all sincerity, boy.
Yet again the genocidal rage of the anti-immigrant gringo comes to the surface for all to see.

Hysterical bloody murderous urges here... and hence the attention of law enforcement is drawn to this psychotic person.

Act on your mania and you will be removed from society and left to live in a cage where you belong.

And since you likely acquired your white supremacist sociopathy from your family, they will also be investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr observed 16,575
News News Trump continues to paint immigrants as cri... 1 hr big tiki 730
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Maverick 808 17,213
News ICE Arrests Nearly 200 Convicted Criminal Illeg... 3 hr Quirky 22
Big Birds Nest.. Where Eagles Gather (Aug '08) 3 hr EAGLE EYE1 991
News Trump's push to end birthright citizenship spli... (Aug '15) 4 hr Retribution 20
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr leprechauna 148,625
More from around the web